Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss (27313 Views)

Bag Of Rice May Sell For N40,000 By December - Minister Of State For Agriculture / Anambra Rice Now In Circulation Sells For N9,000 / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by jazinogold(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2016
ok

How much dollars go sell for by December?

1 Like

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by greatgod2012(f): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Honestly, some APC members are PMB's problem. Instead of them to tell him the truth that people are suffering o, that there's too much hardship, hunger and anger on the land, they keep praising him, telling him that all is well, when nothing is actually well. PMB cannot see everything, he needs people close to him to tell him the circumstances in the country, but those close to him have been deceiving him instead of telling him the truth.

Posterity will judge you all.

1 Like

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by madridguy(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2016
Wailing as in how? Am pouring out my mind.
Meanwhile, I will stand with PMB till final whistle.

BeeBeeOoh:
hehehehehehe! Why are you not convinced now or is Buhari not the new sheriff in town anymore??

We Wee Never Take Wailing From You..
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by donvat1(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ongoing agro-business scheme being run by the Lagos State government in Kebbi State will soon put an end to the high cost of foodstuff in the South-western part of the country, chairman of Alimosho Local Council, Mr. Ganiyu Quadri, disclosed this on Tuesday.

Specifically, the council boss said the price of a bag of rice, which is currently at N18, 500, would drop sharply to N9000 before the end of the year.

Quadri gave the assurance while receiving in audience, a delegation of Rotary Club of Akowonjo 9110, led by its District-Governor, Rotarian Patrick Ikheloa, and President, Rotarian Shola Abidakun.

According to the council boss, the All Progressives Congress administration in Lagos had swung head-long into agro-business with a view to ensuring food security for its teeming population.

“By the end of this year, or the first quarter of next year, things will immediately change in Lagos. Already, we are into agro-business in Kebbi State. We have massive land on which we planted various grains, among which is rice, our people’s staple food. And it is expected that the truckloads of rice will storm Lagos very soon.

http://guardian.ng/news/rice-will-sell-for-n9-000-before-december/
Abegi save d story for una self
story for d gods
APC: a party built on lies and propaganda
what do u expect
lie Mohammed
lie buhari
lie Rochas
believe APC and their lies and u'll have urself to blame
APC and lie combo be like, abegi who get that pinshure make una help complete am.

2 Likes

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2016
hehehehe, jokers

1 Like

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2016
madridguy:
Wailing as in how? Am pouring out my mind.
Meanwhile, I will stand with PMB till final whistle.

this 1 u're standing with him, is he epileptic
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by akPan17(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by Echo50(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Can you imagin! we are dying of starvation yet you are assuring us that, during december tinz will be cheap. Pls fast forward our lives to december or change the present

1 Like

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2016
ladyF:
The same way they said $1 will equal N1. Lol you better buy your bag of rice before Christmas if you like yourself. grin

What about "its [size=14pt]LadyF[/size] again"?
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by persius555(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2016
Is he seeking re-election? Is he a farmer?
Politicians seek attention when they are aware that the people can't fathom their relevance in the society, especially Nigerian politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by emsco(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Rice is my best food and i take it almost every day,it's been a month since i took rice because it's expensive now am stuck to my less favourite which is beans.God helps us

1 Like

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by mikeslim(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2016
This would have been a good news if only the economic realities where considered. the cost of production, logistics and the usual nigerian factor. Even government does not sell things to Nigerians cheap

1 Like

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by OYAY(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Let me answer this your epistle with this adage:

No Matter How Hard You Shake The Pen1s After Urination, The Last Drop Of Urine Belongs To The Boxers

No matter how long your epistle is, Buhari's ineptitude, incompetence & ineffectiveness is audible to the deaf & visible to the blind. #shalom

All this adjectives you used in qualifying him(PMB) will be so in your opinion because of blind hatred and non critical view of this man's analysis of PMB.
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by Ahmeduana(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

THAT IS NOT A BETTER DEAL, BECAUSE THAT IS THE AMOUNT WE ARE BUYING DURING JONATHAN REGIME AND YOU GUYS CAMPAIGN AND PROMISED THAT NIGERIANS ARE GOING TO GET A BETTER BELOW THE ONE OF JONATHAN, SO FOR ME TO ACCEPT THAT IS CHEAP UNTIL I BUY IT 5,000 NAIRA PER 50KG

4 Likes

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by Ahmeduana(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

THAT IS NOT A BETTER DEAL, BECAUSE THAT IS THE AMOUNT WE ARE BUYING DURING JONATHAN REGIME AND YOU GUYS CAMPAIGN AND PROMISED THAT NIGERIANS ARE GOING TO GET A BETTER DEAL BELOW THE ONE OF JONATHAN, SO FOR ME TO ACCEPT THAT IS CHEAP UNTIL I BUY IT 5,000 NAIRA PER 50KG.

2 Likes

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by Bants(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari's promise is looking like a myth now a council boss is promising too how many people will promise us Nigerians thing
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by OkoNDOoBo: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2016
donvat1:

Abegi save d story for una self
story for d gods
APC: a party built on lies and propaganda
what do u expect
lie Mohammed
lie buhari
lie Rochas
believe APC and their lies and u'll have urself to blame
APC and lie combo be like, abegi who get that pinshure make una help complete am.

Really but ipods rice re in circulation now for 9k abi dat one na scam toogrin
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by OkoNDOoBo: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Ahmeduana:

THAT IS NOT A BETTER DEAL, BECAUSE THAT IS THE AMOUNT WE ARE BUYING DURING JONATHAN REGIME AND YOU GUYS CAMPAIGN AND PROMISED THAT NIGERIANS ARE GOING TO GET A BETTER BELOW THE ONE OF JONATHAN, SO FOR ME TO ACCEPT THAT IS CHEAP UNTIL I BUY IT 5,000 NAIRA PER 50KG.

Oga use ur brain is nigeria under the same economy situation during gej..?
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by bamosagie(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Beremx:
I am forced not to trust the government any longer. I better go buy enough rice and stock in my house because the price of rice will definitely increase in December.

What is really happening, abi somebory ti hack account yi ni?

1 Like

Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by knightsson: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

No Matter How Hard You Shake The Pen1s After Urination, The Last Drop Of Urine Belongs To The Boxers

No matter how long your epistle is, Buhari's ineptitude, incompetence & ineffectiveness is audible to the deaf & visible to the blind. #shalom

This is the best you could come up with?
Its a PITY!
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by sportman117: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Enough of talking, that was how they promise to solve the issue of petrol by increasing the price.Nonsense Naijabet man say so
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by dokiOloye(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2016
DelGardo:
It is too early to bring such bad news to the wailers na... what is all this?

Rice, N9000... we will not take it.

(Agggghhh! Actually credit should go to Jonathan. Buhari should resign)
U are actually masturbating over a POLITICAL PROMISE
D promises they made b4,hw many have they fulfilled?
Why not wait until d rice starts selling for #9000 b4 U start making noise.
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by habbi080(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2016
This government should know that actions suppose to speaks louder than this their mouthed voice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by paulchucks: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2016
My friend go to anambra and buy rice at 9000 naira and stop waiting till December for apc lies that will never materialize
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by IceDude(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2016
sinistermind:
We hope so... that's it if it's quality can be a substitute for the imported ones. It's not that we don't have enough rice in the country but it's quality people are after.
Most Nigerians wont agree with u on this. Person neva fit chop belle full u dey talk abt quality. Na quantity sure pass now....Who quality epp?
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by agrovick(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Mzgracie, have you been able to apply for the Stanbic thing? Got banned while supplying you with a direct link, hence the PM request.
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by 4wrd9ja: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

They think constantly feeding us these their junk will help their case, he who feels knows ,the people knows what they are feeling only improved performance from this pretentious lying government can assuage their feelings of despondency and regret
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by Mzgracie(f): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
agrovick:
Mzgracie, have you been able to apply for the Stanbic thing? Got banned while supplying you with a direct link, hence the PM request.

Nope, still the same
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by agrovick(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Mzgracie:

Nope, still the same
Search for hotnigerianjobs website on Google, you will definitely get a direct link there. I hope I don't get banned again, apparently mentioning external websites seems to be a crime here.
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by alizma: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerian journalist and lies. in the part of the passage where the man quoted word for word, the man didn't say rice will sell for 9000 neither did he say before December. the man said the price will drop either before December or first quarter of next yr.
unfortunately, most "educated" Nigerians are not truly educated when it comes to reading.
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by alizma: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2016
ladyF:
The same way they said $1 will equal N1. Lol you better buy your bag of rice before Christmas if you like yourself. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
this is not good for you.
to think that you are one of those who believe Buhari said he will make $1=#1 is a big disappointment. I guess after reading the passage you could also not detect that the council boss didn't say rice will sell for 9000 before December?
Re: Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss by bahgo2001: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2016
sinistermind:
We hope so... that's it if it's quality can be a substitute for the imported ones. It's not that we don't have enough rice in the country but it's quality people are after.
What quality? Is it not the same rice that's been re-bag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delicious Jollof Rice. Idea For A Quick Lunch (pics & video) / Native Jollof Rice/palmoil Rice / Don't Wash Your Chicken Before Cooking - Health Researchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.