Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Safety Tips For Households On Fire Incidents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Safety Tips For Households On Fire Incidents (8337 Views)

5 Important Baby Toy Safety Tips / Q2 2017: Power Supply To Nigerian Households Remains Poor – NOIPOLLS / Grenfell Tower, London Fire; One Of The Most Massive Fire Incidents In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safety Tips For Households On Fire Incidents by Mariojane(f): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Good. Also, make sure you buy your fire extinguisher from the right place.

I have seen extinguishers that fail (no liquid), at the point they are needed.

I heard buying directly from the FRSC makes more sense.
fire extinguishers do expires every 5months nd are to be refill every 5months. Even if there is liquid inside it can not be active like it should be.
Re: Safety Tips For Households On Fire Incidents by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Mariojane:
fire extinguishers do expires every 5months nd are to be refill every 5months. Even if there is liquid inside it can not be active like it should be.

Are you saying fire extinguishers are refillable? Never heard that before.

If they expire in five months, some spend up to a year before they are bought off the sellers. Meaning they have already expired?
Re: Safety Tips For Households On Fire Incidents by Mariojane(f): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Chiefpriest1:

Are you saying fire extinguishers are refillable? Never heard that before.

If they expire in five months, some spend up to a year before they are bought off the sellers. Meaning they have already expired?
in m my office we refill the extinguishers every 5months they even paste the expiring date sticker on it.
Re: Safety Tips For Households On Fire Incidents by amicdan(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mariojane:
in m my office we refill the extinguishers every 5months they even paste the expiring date sticker on it.
Hi dear.....Please would love to speak to you in private.....How do I reach you?.....Thanks.
Re: Safety Tips For Households On Fire Incidents by ArcToyin(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
NameChecker:

Not applicable in a rented apartment, also metal cutter will turn weapon when the face-me-I-slap-you issue occur.
lolzz. too funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Find A Wife / When The Right One Loves You Right. / List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.