Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Can't Find A Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can't Find A Wife (8140 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 4:06am On Sep 15, 2014
I remembered in those days when I was a teenager,me and my friends used to visit girls schools during their inter house sport events,strange things kept happening in my life,every1 would get girls except me,whoever I talk to either don't want or has gotten someone else,who agrees go home and change her mind before meeting me tomorrow

I said to my self,"let me wait till when I entered university,I will find so many girls there"

2005 I got admission in unical,it became worse,everyday I kept talking to girls,either she's in a relationship or she's not ready for one,the ones I managed to get jilted me after few days,some accepted and changed their mind before we could meet tomorrow

Some people reading this may think am ugly,if I am I would say it here because am actually using a new I'd to pour my heart out,whatever you read here is nothing but the fact,the truth is that am a definition of "handsome" to an extent I won the most handsome guy in the department during our award night in 2007

I went four years in school without a gf,I said to my self again "well, let me wait till I start making money,they will come"

Now I've started making the money,the same thing is now happening in advanced way,its either she is in a relationship or she's not ready for one or she came,the next thing she's out without any reason,some of them didn't even know what's pursuing them

I said to my self again"let me get a bit older so I can marry once and for all"

Now am ready for marriage but can't find anyone,the same thing keep happening,someone matchmake me and a girl late last year,I went straight to the point that am here for marriage,she was happy,the next thing she changed her mind,after I left she came back crying that something came over her,well I accepted and tried to continue my plans,she suddenly changed her mind again,I had to cut her off totally

This year I met someone else,something funny happened,when I proposed for marriage she went and gave testimony that God has answered her,the same sunday night she did,she called me to inform me that she has changed her mind (although I was expecting that because that's how it usually happen)

I laughed and moved on,3 days later she called and started begging(I was also expecting that)I invited her to see if she would tell me what's chasing her away atleast I would use it to know what's wrong with me for years, she said something bigger than her keep ordering her to quit, I asked her if she's still interested she knelt down with tears while saying yes

Bigger strange things happened which I won't disclose here for now and am all alone again

I bought a new car 2months back,relocated to a bigger apartment,with all these still can't find anyone

5 Likes

Re: Can't Find A Wife by Crown128(m): 4:23am On Sep 15, 2014
All is well brother just keep you head high, be positive in your thinking, be closed to God and have faith. Before the end of this year you will come here to testify.

3 Likes

Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 4:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Crown128: All is well brother just keep you head high, be positive in your thinking, be closed to God and have faith. Before the end of this year you will come here to testify.
thanks but what baffles me is that women should be the one complaining about something like this

1 Like

Re: Can't Find A Wife by fubbyy(m): 4:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 4:59am On Sep 15, 2014
fubbyy: .....
what's this? Spacebooking?
Re: Can't Find A Wife by fubbyy(m): 5:01am On Sep 15, 2014
lastchild: what's this? Spacebooking?
yea,will comment later,need 2 catch some sleep
Re: Can't Find A Wife by gidjah(m): 6:08am On Sep 15, 2014
IT SHALL be well my bro,USE to hav same trouble when much younger but all that is gone now.a colleaque at my work place seem to be in that mess too just that he has not seen it as a challenge yet.pls do you attend church and engage in service in his house?try contact your shepherd in d church for spiritual assistance my brother,barriers need be broken

2 Likes

Re: Can't Find A Wife by hushmail: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2014
bro sorry to inform u

ur marine wife is d cos of ur wahala

make u join priesthood nah grin

7 Likes

Re: Can't Find A Wife by Tallesty1(m): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Unbelievable
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2014
You are destined to be a Rev. Father.

5 Likes

Re: Can't Find A Wife by Richy4(m): 6:42am On Sep 15, 2014
She will come bro. And do not believe any advice that has to do with spiritual wife or diabolical.

I think you are the type of nice guys that scares ladies away with your nice way of life and some cannot believe such guys are existing. When most of them are used to the type that treat them shabbily and they come across the good one, stronger forces will be driving them away.
Trust me a gold fish will come your way.

1 Like

Re: Can't Find A Wife by Dygeasy(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
lastchild: thanks but what baffles me is that women should be the one complaining about something like this
No. Women shouldn't.

Men keep getting dumped every now and then for one reason or another majorly financial and other ridiculous things.

There's one thing called faith. Also could be used in the same sentence with faith. It's not abnormal not to have a girlfriend at one's early stages of life. It isn't at all.

Now I believe you have attained that marriageable age but are you going about it the right way. Apparently you have been single all your life and now you are getting little hook-ups here and there and you are towing the marriage line. Bro, NO!

Don't rush it. I understand your need but don't be so needy. Work on it and walk around every edge and mould the relationship. It's hard being in relationships these days as break-ups is a kinda norm now. I have had over ten girlfriends and I have spent less than three decades on earth. Not because I enjoy counting them but what it seems at first isn't what it really is most times. It starts all sweet and what not but in weeks or a few months it fades off. I'd give my all to end up with my girlfriend at the moment cos of what we've been through and the length of time we've spent together.

Stop proposing too quickly. Take your time to build your feelings around the girl and see if she'll survive in that clime. Matchmakes and hookups rarely work as expected. Just take it as it comes and work on yourself.

Girls cannot be leaving you if something isn't wrong somewhere. Search within yourself. You are an adult yourself. Finding that thing that brings you favour from the Lord is a one-man mission. No one will do it for you.

Goodluck.

7 Likes

Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2014
gidjah: IT SHALL be well my bro,USE to hav same trouble when much younger but all that is gone now.a colleaque at my work place seem to be in that mess too just that he has not seen it as a challenge yet.pls do you attend church and engage in service in his house?try contact your shepherd in d church for spiritual assistance my brother,barriers need be broken
thanks bro
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lyntiffany(f): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2014
If am not mistaken there is this saying that time and chance happneth to all things God created, my dear forget the reoccuring incidents in your life, we all have a way God has planned our lives , don't be disturbed, engage your self in things that concerns your creator take it to prayer, ask God to direct you to your own woman( pls take this serious ) be focused with your career, at the appropriate time you will find her. Don't rush it Gods time is the best.
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2014
hushmail: bro sorry to inform u

ur marine wife is d cos of ur wahala

make u join priesthood nah grin
sounds true
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Tallesty1: Unbelievable
its true
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2014
real22: You are destined to be a Rev. Father.
so girls can't say yes to rev father if he decides to date?
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2014
lyntiffany: If am not mistaken there is this saying that time and chance happneth to all things God created, my dear forget the reoccuring incidents in your life, we all have a way God has planned our lives , don't be disturbed, engage your self in things that concerns your creator take it to prayer, ask God to direct you to your own woman( pls take this serious ) be focused with your career, at the appropriate time you will find her. Don't rush it Gods time is the best.
thanks but when something abnormal keep happening in your life,you hardly take it off your mind and stay focus

Am not really rushing because its late,no am only 32,am only rushing because I know its abnormal,

Just imagine that you are upto 30 and no man has ever said hi to you,you won't be bothered because its getting late,you will because you know something is wrong
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lyntiffany(f): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2014
lastchild: thanks but when something abnormal keep happening in your life,you hardly take it off your mind and stay focus

Am not really rushing because its late,no am only 32,am only rushing because I know its abnormal,

Just imagine that you are upto 30 and no man has ever said hi to you,you won't be bothered because its getting late,you will because you know something is wrong
Our mindset goes a long way in our lives , yes you feel that something is wrong as a human you ought to but let it not control you be positive , optimistic and affirmative cause you know you will definitely be married. Allow your mind to access that positive part of you and see it come to reality.

1 Like

Re: Can't Find A Wife by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2014
@poster you are probably trying too hard and chasing ladies away.
Start with friendship. Get to know her and let her get to know you too
Take it one step at a time.
Dont meet a girl and on the same day tell ther that you love her and want to marry her.

Also have you checked yourself. Do you have any offputting things such as mouth odour, body odour, talk too much, talk too loud etc

The girls who left you, were you sleeping with them? if yes, could it be that they dont enjoy lovemaking with you? . . just a thought.

Of course you should also be prayerful. Prayerful that God should direct you and bring YOUR OWN wife to you and you will be the RIGHT husband to who God chooses for you.
Not all these girls that you met would have made good wives or you would have made a good husband too. Sometimes every dissapointment is a blessing.

Somtimes relationships have to break down for fresh air and new relationships to emerge.

Calm down, correct any flaws if you have any and look up to God

8 Likes

Re: Can't Find A Wife by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Just remember that its not the money that can get you a good and loyal wife. A woman should be able to fall in love with you as a person before anything else.

Pray about it, if you and her are meant to be it will surely happen

1 Like

Re: Can't Find A Wife by egopersonified(f): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2014
If you are a christian, set aside some time with your God, study his word, pray, fast and ask Him what you should do, believe me, He is just waiting for you to come to him. Before I forget, dont throw money out to attract girls, so you dont land the one that would turn your life into a living hell. Talk to an elder brother or a childhood friend who you still roll with, for them to analyse your life and tell you if you are doing something wrong, the sex part should also be reviewed, is the thing too small or you dont satisfy them? Are you too nice, dependent, proud or a loner? Do you let the girls air their views or shove yours down their throats? Would you say you have a good relationship with your siblings or you are detached them them? Do you have any disabilities physically or even ordinary mouth odour? Please, sit down and analyse your life properly. If at least five different people are saying and doing the same thing to you, then the problem and solution lies with you. Turn your self to a case study, do your research on yourself, about what people have said and done to you in the past. Ask peoples honest opinion, even your exes. But most importantly, change your mind set about every r/ship failing, see yourself as the best person alive who every woman would kill to have. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Find A Wife by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2014
lastchild: thanks but what baffles me is that women should be the one complaining about something like this

How can you say women should be the ones complaining about something like this, men are also prone to this type of situations, especially if the man has issues with himself. ...have you checked your self, apart from being handsome and financially comfortable as you claim, women want a man with good character too,not just a handsome and comfortable man.....if you are the arrogant/pompous type,no woman will want to settle down with you, for fear of slave/master marriage...

All in all,check your self,are you a good person by heart and character?

5 Likes

Re: Can't Find A Wife by teeyy: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2014
I'll advice u to seek spiritual help or par adventure go 2 ur pastor and explain the all what u narrated, MAYBE THEIR'S a SPIRITUAL WIFE CHASING THEM. Before u know it you are already 40! So my brother prob go for deliverance their's more 2 it !!!!
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Godmystrength: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2014
From what you said above, to me, it looks as if you are coming across as a man who thinks he is doing a woman a favour by marrying her(i may be wrong though).

For all the girls to be leaving, you need to do a critical self evaluation and see if there is something about you that is chasing them.

In everything, be prayerful. God will bring the right person your way and also make you right for the person..

4 Likes

Re: Can't Find A Wife by Hollyb(f): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2014
it is well o, But seriously you need prayer. Maybe there are some forces somewhere impersonatin you to those ladies but i believe there,s nothing God can't do. Take it to God in prayer. All wil be well
Re: Can't Find A Wife by dytbabe: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Awon iya mi
Oshoronga
Apani maku
Olokiki oru
Osholonsha
Oshalansholo
Awon ti won ma nke winwinwinwin
Emi juba yin
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Godmystrength: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2014
dytbabe: Awon iya mi
Oshoronga
Apani maku
Olokiki oru
Osholonsha
Oshalansholo
Awon ti won ma nke winwinwinwin
Emi juba yin
grin grin grin you must be an ''AJILEYE's'' fan. You know their oriki too much o

1 Like

Re: Can't Find A Wife by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin grin you must be an ''AJILEYE's'' fan. You know their oriki too much o

intepret am for me abeg embarassed
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Godmystrength: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey:

intepret am for me abeg embarassed
I won't be able to interpret perfectly o tracey. Na the WITCHES she dey throway salute for
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Tymax(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lastchild you need to expect good things to receive them. Secondly, don't act like you need those ladies to stay with you. Caring, considerate guys get played or dumped easily.

Emotionally aloof and "nonchalant" dudes give ladies something to think about. Let the next girl realize that she needs you more than you need her. Keep her on her toes. Don't mention marriage too early. It freaks them out.

Lastly, go for a new type of ladies. Maybe you have been dating introverted ones, I think you should try extroverts. You get what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Find A Wife by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Godmystrength: I won't be able to interpret perfectly o tracey. Na the WITCHES she dey throway salute for

Make I do go learn Yoruba o , lol embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Of Boy In Viral Kids Wedding Photos Finally Speaks Up, Shocks Critics / The Emotional Turmoil (Baby Envy) Of Some Women Struggling With Fertility! / Elderly Care In Ibadan, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.