Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ayade To Announce 300 More Political Appointees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade To Announce 300 More Political Appointees (450 Views)

Governor Ayade To Appoint 6,000 More Aides / Ayade's Political Appointees Hit 1100 This Week As Labour, Others Raise Eyebrow / Ayade To Build A Beach Resort In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayade To Announce 300 More Political Appointees by Abagworo(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2016
The Governor of Cross River State, Ben Ayade, says that he
will, next week, name 300 political appointees to assist his
government in carrying out its activities.
Ayade said that the soon-to-be appointed officials would
be added to his over 800 political aides assisting him in
running his government.

He said that the measure was aimed at providing job for the
unemployed and reduction of redundancy in the state.
The governor stated this yesterday while speaking in his
office in Calabar.

He promised workers regular payment of salaries, saying: “I
will rather spend my first four years paying salaries than
playing politics with peoples’ welfare.
“The army of appointees is deliberate. I know that
governance should be about helping people. This, I will
honestly do as governor of this state.”

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/ayade-to-announce-300-more-political-appointees/160179.html
Re: Ayade To Announce 300 More Political Appointees by Abagworo(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Nairalanders how una see am? 1,100 political appointees.

(1) (Reply)

African Population Boom + Poverty = Dangerous Mix / Padding: ‘why Dogara, Others Are After Me, By Jibrin / President Buhari Demands Understanding From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.