Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: (1185 Views)

Check Out Dis Model...she Is WOW! / Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love / Phat Girlz Movie Is Wow And More Wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: by atialery: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2006
Hey guys i just watched my gal`s first comeback flick.this movie is da bomb.it is titled GIRL`S COT.it starred GENNY,RITA DOMINIC,INI EDO AND UCHE JOMBO.this flick is just too much.the outfits were flashy and cute.my girl GENNY stole the show at the last minute of the flick.her facial expressions were just too good.

SYNOPSIS;THE FLICK IS ABOUT SOME CAMPUS GALS WHO LIVED A LOW CLASS KIND OF LIFE UNTIL THE DAUGHTER OF THE VICE PRESIDENT(genny) CAME THEIR WAY AND THEY WERE NEVER THE SAME AGAIN,
Re: Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: by Raymand(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2006
First there's a widow's cot. . .now there's a girl's cot?. . .when will the recycling of storylines end WHEN will it end?
Re: Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2006
lol grin,i also am thired angry
Re: Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: by Free(f): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: by chidichris(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2006
to me the name of the movie does not really matter but the lessons of the movies, the actors and actoresses and their contributions.
for genny, i am really happy for her come back and i will try and watch the movie
Re: Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: by LondonCool(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2006
I just watched the film, part 1,2. and 3. The guys who played the cult looked very local, even the Capoon of the cult was humilatingly forced to sweep the house of the Girls while they were mocking him-it didnt look realistic at all.

Kudu's to Genny and Ini, Uche and Rita -well, they tried but were a bit too predictable in their roles.
Re: Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: by Seun(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2006

(1)

Getting A License For A Tv Station In Nigeria / Samurai X / Watch Priyanka Chopra’s Quantico Hot Romantic Video Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.