Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Jesus I Know. By Shalom Atabo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesus I Know. By Shalom Atabo (429 Views)

No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible / Jesus Christ Fought A War. By Shalom Atabo. / 10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Jesus I Know. By Shalom Atabo by Imars(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2016
The Jesus I know never built a church, so I do not believe in the building called church, I believe in the man Jesus The Christ.
The Jesus I know never instructed His disciples at any instance to go and put up a building called church, rather He taught them purity, love, forgiveness, mercy, and compassion, and told them that the true worshippers worship God in spirit and in truth, and that God seeks for those type of worshippers.
The Jesus I know never demanded that anyone sow a so called seed, materially or financially to Him or to His Father before blessing anyone, He rather taught that when you help and do good to anyone, you are doing it to Him.
The Jesus I know never invoked Holy Ghost fire on anyone, no matter how much they antagonize Him, rather He said "love your enemies, bless those who curse you, and do good to those who hate you and persecute you, and pray for those who despitefully use you"; that you may be the children of your Father in heaven who showers rain on both the good and the evil ones.
The Jesus I know prayed The Father to forgive them, even after they had tortured, and crucified Him, He never said Father judge and condemn them, nor did He say Father do to them as they did to me. The Jesus I know never called anyone a witch or a wizard, rather people possessed, He cleansed and delivered of their evil spirit without fanfare, or accusing or condemning them.
The Jesus I know did not go about parading Himself as a man of God in gaudy robes and a flamboyant lifestyle, rather He was simple, humble, down to earth, and unassuming.
The Jesus I know never threatened anybody that He will curse the person because the person had issues with Him, or didn't recognize Him as The Christ. The Jesus I know never patronized the leaders for material gain or favour, rather He told them the truth, without fear or favour. The Jesus I know never told anyone that The Lord said that you should buy me a land, a house, or any other material thing or the other, rather He instructed that they go and give to the poor and needy. The Jesus I know never taught His disciples speaking in tongue, nor He didn't teach them long and protracted prayers, rather He taught them a simple and concise prayer called The Lord's Prayer, and He also said that when they pray they shouldn't use vain repetitions like the heathens do, who think that God will hear them by much speaking. He told them that The Father already knows what they have need of even before they ask Him.
The Jesus I know never instructed anyone to leave his wife or husband because the spouse is a witch, or wizard responsible for the other's misfortune, rather He said none should divorce his wife except for the sake of adultery.
The Jesus I know was a freelancer, He had no special office, or place for meeting people, He met them in all places, and at any time, wherever He found Himself at any point in time is His office, and the place He interacted and taught people.
The Jesus I know never gave instruction that some days are for worship and some are not, He worshipped and taught people The Word of God, everyday, and every time, all times is His time of worship. The Jesus I know never called His disciples Roman Catholics, Pentecostalists, Anglicans, Methodist, Baptist, etc, rather He said to them that "Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you"; He also said that "all ye are brethren". At no time did He give them any special name, what He said was this: "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another". The Jesus I know never lied, even when it means speaking the truth will cost Him His life, He still spoke the truth, He was never dishonest.
The Jesus I know never judged or condemned anybody, even when a person caught committing adultery was brought before Him, He asked her accusers to stone her if they themselves have never committed any sin, and they all departed in shame; and when He was left with her, He said to her "neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more". The Jesus I know never charged anyone a dime for healing, counseling, or for any of the services He rendered, all that He did, He did gratis, and also told His disciples, freely you receive, freely give. I have chosen to follow the true teachings of Jesus Christ as He laid them out, and not the interpretation given by the churches and men who call themselves men of God, who pervert the teachings of Jesus Christ our Lord in tandem with their manipulative agenda of exploiting their congregation for self aggrandizement.
Re: The Jesus I Know. By Shalom Atabo by easterwick(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
MY BROTHER I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY IN THIS HATRED AND WICKED WORLD WHERE EVERYBODY HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST(false christ) WHICH IS
(HATRED FOR ENEMIES)
you still have the word of Christ in you for it is written by their fruit you shall know them for any one who loves his enemies is for christ my name is Osakue Courage Endurance am lowly in heart. pls this is my number 08060075530 send me urs you are my brother as long as the word of christ abide in you ask the father for [Comforter] FOR I TELL YOU THE TRUTH FOR SATAN IS ROARING AROUND SEEKING FOR THOSE THAT HAVE KEPT THE WORD OF GOD SO TO DESTROY DEM PLS IF YOU ARE A CHUCH GOER I DIDNT SAY U SHOULD STOP CHUCH for the house of the lord as been turn into den of thiefs(business) and where the children of light is been killed pls be wise like a serpent and inñocent like doves but ask for the Comforter(Spirit of truth that guides into all truth) i beg you i know what am saying... ask our father in secret he will give you he knows our heart.
Contact me. be my brother and you will see for am on this earth searching for those with the truth so WE CAN ENCOURAGE OURSELVES IN TRUTH because it is Endtime

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Miraculous Cross / Are Jews Are Going To Hell? / VIDEO: Girl Who "Cries Blood"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.