Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) (27361 Views)

One Dies As Highway Collapses In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by Tobbey(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
NameChecker:
Ekiti & Bad News

YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID FOR SAYING THIS
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by kaen1317: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rip to the departed. You can drink beer and eat roasted fish and Bleep woman but u cannot swim. Swimming should be part of our educational curriculum. PMB take note
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
if u are not trained in amphibian please stay clear from water... if in case u want to enter water don't go without lifejacket RIP
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by NameChecker: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tobbey:
YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID FOR SAYING THIS

Folafikemi:
U must be a fool

Originality007:
not small fool

See dem!!! Ekiti People
Truth is bitter, but it doesn't give a Bleep

E Pain Dem

Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by omola4real: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
They knew that they couldn't swim and it didn't occur to them to have life jackets with them. Really Pathetic
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wow its so unfortunate. SO TRULY DELE IS GONE.
We both served together at Umuahia,he was my close pal,his house was my second home and he was a very simple good guy. This happened to be his first job after service and he was purportedly working with his dad on this one.
Adieu my friend,till we meet to part no more. BABA AGBALAGBBA...
His the on on brown top and black pant whose hand was raised.
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by satowind(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Police should question there oba cause I heard dere obas are de lagoon experts
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by kennynikky(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
benedictnsi:
ever since water nearly drown my youger brother for my front......... I lost appetite for swimming ......but he now na expert......... After Electric shocks na drowning i fear pass gringrin

RIP to the dead........

Some may blame it one mamiwater

while some will still blame GEJ
my dear no b small tng oh, light shock m nah dat time i c say dat davido dance, skelewu nah Swt dance, if i sigh extension 4 my front nah 2 disappear oh...
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is sad. RIP
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP to the dead!
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by Binsani(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Buhari why?

Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Buhari why?

Em suppose castrate you ni
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by brunobaba(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
That's why y'all should learn how to swim...can't happen to me.
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by mikolo80: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Buhari why?
na buhari say make una no learn how to swim and never go near water without life jacket or homes tube if you can't
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by saintfaculty(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hiroto:
Jeez! They look like dead fishes. They have been sacrificed to the gods of their land...No Doubt

Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by hogboyeh(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
They will be buried beside the river
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Condolences to the family of the deceased.

This is pure negligence on the part of the Federal and State Government, and I hope they are sued in a joint case....

Why embark on the trip/inspection with inappropriate PPE?

Why will they be provided with a boat which obviously isn't fit for the voyage? Who provided the boat? He/She needs to answer questions regarding the worthiness of the boat.

Why was the recovery done in such a shabby nature? No dignifying way to treat the bodies? No gloves, no body bags or covers, no stretchers, just had them piled on each other in the ambulance...

And why do you guys keep praying for the dead. They are dead! Channel your prayers to their families currently bereaved.
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ha! My God see brother Ade's corpse on the floor. Ha Brother Ade why did you refuse to wear the life jacket, Alhaja is yet to get over the death of Aunty Saidat your late sister who died last December. Ha! I was hoping to see you in Lagos for the Ileya season as your family was one of the Muslim families we always look forward to celebrating with during that season. O death, where is thy victory? O death, where is thy sting? RIP Bro Ade,till we meet to part no more. I will miss you, bro. cry cry cry .
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Justdulla:
Wow its so unfortunate. SO TRULY DELE IS GONE.
We both served together at Umuahia,he was my close pal,his house was my second home and he was a very simple good guy. This happened to be his first job after service and he was purportedly working with his dad on this one.
Adieu my friend,till we meet to part no more. BABA AGBALAGBBA...
His the on on brown top and black pant whose hand was raised.
So sorry for your loss, I also lost a family friend like a blood brother in this unfortunate accident. He is the one in the forth and the last picture. We lost his younger sister just last December and his mother is yet to get over it and now this. Ha! O death, where is thy victory? O death, where is thy sting? RIP Bro Ade, till we meet to part no more. cry cry cry
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
chowlade:
what a small river! can't they just swim to the other end?
They chose to die.

I will rather keep my head up above d waters than drowning. RIP
Then use buhari swear for u?

They chose to die?..must you comment?..msceew
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
chowlade:
what a small river! can't they just swim to the other end?
They chose to die.

I will rather keep my head up above d waters than drowning. RIP
Then use buhari swear for u?

They chose to die?..some people's insensitivity n stupidity r simply beyond comprehension..must you comment?..msceew
Re: Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2016
emamos:
you got no sense for saying the bolded.
Omo na yhu get d sense finish...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) / Guys Share Ur Us Visa Interview Here / What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.