Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria (24931 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by RedTarantula: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
– Princewill Iheme drops his predictions for probable Nigeria’s restructuring

– He revealed that restructuring is a political agenda for 2019 presidential election

– [size=16pt]The prophet advised Nigerians to elect Igbo president to save the nation.[/size]

Prominent Prophet Ochi-eze Princewill Iheme has stated that the only solution to all Nigerian problems is to elect Igbo president.

The man of God made this known in an exclusive statement for NAIJ.com. This came as Biafra movement and Niger Delta militants are demanding to organize referendum for Nigeria’s restructuring. Prophet Iheme said: “Restructuring is not the solution to end Nigeria problems. The problems in Nigeria are ethnic hatred, hatred between Christians and Muslims, wicked leaders.

“Restructuring is political ideology to win 2019 election. Just like 2015 APC change ideology. “Ethnic hatred caused Biafra agitators, Niger Delta Avengers, Fulani herdsmen attack. Religion hatred caused Boko Haram insurgency; killing of Christians in the North. “Wicked leaders caused the bad economy in Nigeria. Peace is the only thing that will solve Nigeria problems. “Only an Igbo president will bring peace, unity, good economy in Nigeria. Nigerians should hand over power to Igbo tribe.” Since the arrest of the pro-Biafra leader Nnamdi Kanu a protest movement has sprung up in Nigeria, with thousands of people identifying as Biafrans calling for the separation of some south states from Nigeria.

The rise in tensions between pro-Biafra agitators and the Nigerian authorities comes at a time when Nigeria is grappling with serious challenges. Niger Delta militants recently declare their support for Mr Kanu and also call for the referendum to decide the fate of Nigeria. The deadly Boko Haram sect killed and kidnapped people on the north of the country.

: https://www.naij.com/942310-igbo-president-will-save-nigeria-prominent-cleric-drops-shocking-predictions.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by RedTarantula: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
[size=24pt]Igbo President will help heal civil war wounds – Gowon[/size]

Igbariam – A former Military Head of State, Gen. Yakubu Gowon (rtd), said on Wednesday that an Igbo president would help heal the civil war wounds, maintaining that he supports the idea of rotational presidency

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/igbo-president-will-help-heal-civil-war-wounds-gowon/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by RedTarantula: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerians made Obasanjo president even though the yorubas then didn't want him and they voted massively against him.

Nigeria should select an Igbo man and make him president.

It was done for the Yorubas and it can be done for the Igbos.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by MDsambo: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
An Igbo man? grin

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by kgr8mike(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Not negotiable

3 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by agwom(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
hmm
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
He made a lot of sense but I personally don't want an Igbo man to be made president just like that.

12 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by checkolatunji: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Only if they will vote for him/her ( Igbo President). But i guess they will disappoint just the way they disappointed their suppose hero

8 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Greatfuture: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
how as the ndigo governors,commissioners, state assembly members,chairmen of local government and councillors fared in leadership in their various state? Of all the contestant in the last presidential election did igbo cast their vote for their own? Is Aba which i believe generates more revenue developed since 1999 to date?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Doghari: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mr prophet, Igbo presidency won't save the zoological republic from capitulating on the oblong-headed yoruba muslim bonsurudeens and busubudeens who wants to save it for their fulani lords. cheesy

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Nairastake: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
My thought too

1 Like

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Emycord: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
We don't even want to be president any more we want to go home they should give it to nd igbo. There lots of them

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
The prophet was almost right until he made the blunder of handing over president to an Igbo man.

There is nothing wrong with having Nigerian president of Igbo extraction, but unfortunately the position is earned not just given.
I would have champion the course of an Igbo presidency after PMB but the satanic Ipobian movement has changed the course of my thinking.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
RedTarantula:
Nigerians made Obasanjo president even though the yorubas then didn't want him and they voted massively against him.

Nigeria should select an Igbo man and make him president.

It was done for the Yorubas and it can be done for the Igbos.
who are d Nigerians?

Igboman for president? I will rather prefer an ijaw man, Edo man or igala man frm Enugu.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by RedTarantula: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
chowlade:

who are d Nigerians?

Igboman for president? I will rather prefer an ijaw man, Edo man or igala man frm Enugu.

I don't expect much sense from the daughter of a babalawo. cheesy cheesy

Abeg swerve and stop splashing juju spit everywhere. cheesy cheesy grin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by globe16: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Any of these men Willie Obiano, Sullivan Chime, Soludo will change the fortunes of Nigeria for good

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by josab122: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
OK na. One Nigeria
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Instead of working on building political alliances across regions, these ones are daydreaming with the thought that the Presidency will be handed to them on a silver platter.

You must be humble, wise, make concessions and build bridges to get anywhere near that seat. You cannot get the Presidency by grandstanding, politics of hatred and exclusion, screaming APC is an Amala Tuwo party and attacking anything western or northern.

Do you deserve it? Yes; Will you get it? If YOU want.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by RedTarantula: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Instead of working on building political alliances across regions, these ones are daydreaming with the thought that the Presidency will be handed to them on a silver platter.

You must be humble, wise, make concessions and build bridges to get anywhere near that seat. You cannot get the Presidency by grandstanding, politics of hatred and exclusion, screaming APC is an Amala Tuwo party and attacking anything western or northern.

Do you deserve it? Yes; Will you get it? If YOU want.

What alliances did the Yorubas build before Obasanjo was brought out of prison and made president?

If nothing at that time they were causing chaos everywhere and even had their secret Radio Kudirat.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
RedTarantula:

I don't expect much sense from the daughter of a babalawo. cheesy cheesy

Abeg swerve and stop splashing juju spit everywhere. cheesy cheesy grin
Ijaws are ur masters.....they can do it better and represent d interest of d southern region. I'll vote 4 bokoharram before an ipod or tripod president

I think u sud rather b focused on ur secession threats

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Come to think of it our immediate past president was an Igbo man.
Mazi Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, Eze'ndigbo gburu gburu 1 of the Independent People Of Biafra. grin cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by SuperS1Panther: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Have they saved themselves from their delusion of Biafrau.d?

Have they saved themselves from their Ijaw masters?

Have they saved themselves from their perennial brain drain?

Have they saved themselves from gully erosion?

Have they saved themselves from criminality?

Have they saved themselves from bad governance?

Have they saved themselves from the nonexistent infrastructure in their region?

Abeg park well.

21 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
They did not need to because there really wasn't a divide, unlike the divide the ibos created during the 2015 election campaigns and the aftermath.

Furthermore, the PDP and other contending parties had an ample representation of Yorubas in their parties (both candidates from contending parties were Yoruba), unlike Ibos that have demonized APC and every one associated with it.

So you have to build alliances across regions for any political relevance. PDP that you put all your eggs in is now looking more like a Northern party than anything else right now.

RedTarantula:

What alliances did the Yorubas build before Obasanjo was brought out of prison and made president?

If nothing at that time they were causing chaos everywhere and even had their secret Radio Kudirat.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Alcatraz003: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Igbo President will be a very hard task. Neither i nor my offsprings can willingly vote for an igbo man. Not with the amount of hate and bile exhibited towards the Yoruba Nation these past few years.

The prophet needs to understand this, the veracity of the issues raised notwithstanding....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Alcatraz003: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Igbo President will be a very hard task. Neither i nor my offsprings willingly vote for an igbo man. Not with the amount of hate and bile exhibited towards the Yoruba Nation these past few years.

The prophet needs to understand this, the veracity of the issues raised notwithstanding....

4 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by cstr15: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Igbo President will be a very hard task. Neither i nor my offsprings willingly vote for an igbo man. Not with the amount of hate and bile exhibited towards the Yoruba Nation these past few years.

Look at this mofo. And you think an Igbo man will willingly vote for you just like that grin
Pray to God the fulanis don't get tired of tinubu just yet.

14 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Funlordjnr: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin

Yes! From ipob _stupidity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by LeoAde: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
'Igbo' can only become the President of biafra not Nigeria.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
I see thunder looming on this thread, where is dilector sef undecided

Na Chinedu Iheme brother aka aki and paw-paw, this one is a comedian grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by satik: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lets give them a trial

2 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Funjosh(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Alcohol is bad in the afternoon tongue

1 Like

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by 199122JY(f): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Son Of God And The Son Of Man To The Grail Message. / Pastor Adeboye Meets With Kakoma Kanganja, Zambian Police Inspector General / Cannibalism In The Bible: Det 28:53-57, Lev 26:29, Jer 19:9, Ezek 5:10, Lam 4:10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.