Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria (24916 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
By the year 2530!

Dream that can come true in the next 5 decades and beyond

5 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Stupid pastors promoting tribalism. Pastors have too much influence in Nigeria. This guy should go and sleep abeg

2 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Jamesmatic(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Its impossible!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by globe16: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
[s]Have they saved themselves from their delusion of Biafrau.d?

Have they saved themselves from their Ijaw masters?

Have they saved themselves from their perennial brain drain?

Have they saved themselves from gully erosion?

Have they saved themselves from criminality?

Have they saved themselves from bad governance?

Have they saved themselves from the nonexistent infrastructure in their region?
[/s]
Abeg park well.
Look who is talking bad governance from a region where all the schools are under lock and key.. what a joke

3 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Jalinco: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Igbo - Indian Hemp
Igbo - Disgruntled Nigerians

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by knightsson: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
[size=20pt]Hahahahahaha, Given hope to the hopeless. Let them go and rule Israel or Uganda, ever ruling Nigeria is out of their reach, so it shall forever be. ISE! [/size]

9 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by pippimp(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
It's only a non Nigerian that can lead Nigeria out of the decay it is in today. Almost every Nigerian is too corrupt to make any kind of change.

1 Like

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by olutosfem(f): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
So so impossible....maybe senate president is what he means

7 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Emusan(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
He made a lot of sense but I personally don't want an Igbo man to be made president just like that.

Your opinion though.

I'm not an Easterner but I could remember vividly the Church I worshipped with during my NYSC then, the Pastor made this type of statement.

But guess what the man isn't even an Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Krismart(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
He made a lot of sense but I personally don't want an Igbo man to be made president just like that.
What is your reason bro?

1 Like

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by RedTarantula: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Igbo President will be a very hard task. Neither i nor my offsprings can willingly vote for an igbo man. Not with the amount of hate and bile exhibited towards the Yoruba Nation these past few years.

The prophet needs to understand this, the veracity of the issues raised notwithstanding....

Were you talking about hate and bile again?

3 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by legendte(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
cstr15:
Look at this mofo. And you think an Igbo man will willingly vote for you just like that grin
Pray to God the fulanis don't get tired of tinubu just yet.

Don't mind the mofo seeking for relevance. Always afraid of their slave masters. They annexed Kwara and killed Abiola so he is afraid.

3 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by vicechancellor(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
so you guys are really afraid and jealous of the Igbo tribe? this tribe must be special.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Fight2Finish: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Igbo man wants to chatter his course in the land of rising sun so Nigeria hold your presidency. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by thekingisback: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is that supposed to be a joke? A flattie as president? He will not only divide this country but sell the remaining portion and not bring change.

3 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Emusan(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
olutosfem:
So so impossible....maybe senate president is what he means

Are you God?

Are they not part of Nigeria?

What are your fears for seeing an Igbo man as a sitting President?

5 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Doug07034780891(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
I hope they are not referring to Okorocha the madman that went to India for Schizophrenia treatment!

Prophet Ochi-eze Princewill Iheme: this prophet's name is an Imo state name. Okorocha maybe behind this..

Abagworo where are you sef? cool

1 Like

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by AgentCocoa: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Have they saved themselves from their delusion of Biafrau.d?

Abeg park well.

Have you saved yourself from criminality and juju?

Have you saved yourself from ritual killings?

have you saved yourselves from armed robbery?

have you saved yourselves from incest and ra.pe?

Have you saved yourself from shameful owoda?

have you saved yourself from agberoism?

If the ijaws are our masters then they are your supermaster because they have been raping your mothers & wives in ikorodu and Ogun states while y'll watched from afar until the military intervened recently.

Pray they don't return for you lots.

5 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by sekem: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Abeg park well.

My friend, will you shut up there!!!

You that is talking, have you saved your family from the poverty that is ravaging you guys at the present?

I don't just know why you iddiiots like masturbating over Igbo issues.

The envy is just too much.

Abeg, in your next life, just beg papa god to make you an Igbo person.

I will gladly name you Obinna. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by MARKone(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
MDsambo:
An Igbo man? grinwww.nairaland.com/attachments/4153372_9313737orig_jpeg8d7aa78d0bec98e53da247af294ef34c

Worris is funny, of course we have great intellects who are capable of piloting the affairs of this nation.

Prof soludo, ike ekweremmadu, ostia chiduka, oby ezekwesili cheesy great minds. Problem is the internal political rancour we have in Igbo land.

3 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
NCAN over to you!!!
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by ngmgeek(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
You see! So this is the reason why nothing is working in this Country.

... Now that a PROPHET has spoken, Let's see if Nigeria go better grin

2 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by DonCortino: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bakare knows!
Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by mokybb: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
The problem is how igbos will win our trust by throwing away there self centeredness and ethnic hatred of other tribes.

4 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by AgentCocoa: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
mokybb:
The problem is how igbos will win our trust by throwing away there self centeredness and ethnic hatred of other tribes.

What of the hatred others have for Igbos?

How do you reason?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by Greenback: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Abeg park well.
all ur superster1 2 3 are all in prison,have u saved urself from jail...

Igbos say to hell with the zoo and presidency

4 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by LordVoldemort(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
An Igbo president is long over due buh recent event will not allow people to trust them.

Let's say we have an Igbo president of 2019 do you think anyone will talk about Biafra? Like nobody talke about it during the 6yrs of president jonathan

The Igbo people should stop causing problems for themselves, the jumped on the Niger delta Avengers bad wagoon and now those idiots are cutting a deal with the FG.

Before you know it they wil blame ND for betraying them. If you want something go get it yourslef u don't hav depend on others to help yo fight your battle NDA only cares about themselves

My 2cent.

9 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by heilige(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
[size=14pt]Imagine what a jerk told me today. I greeted him, and he said "the dew is falling". I did not understand what he meant until he said "Biafra is winning". I just told myself this guy must be a jerk. Nobody wanted Biafra while jonathan was there, until Buhari got there before they remembered Biafra. I was mad. Wetin come concern me with Biafra ? Na hin go put money for my pocket ?[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by ngmgeek(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Prophet everywhere. This is 'fantastically' wonderful wink

4 Likes

Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
To who precisely? I will like to know. Do we jus pick any Ibo man and hand over to him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Meets With Kakoma Kanganja, Zambian Police Inspector General / 15 Photos You Will Relate To If You Grew In The Church / Cannibalism In The Bible: Det 28:53-57, Lev 26:29, Jer 19:9, Ezek 5:10, Lam 4:10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.