Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna (2212 Views)

What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / Presidency Denies Ordering The Probe Of Emir Sanusi And Prof. Soludo / 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by RipplesNigeria: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Professor Charles Soludo, on Monday in Kaduna State, took the Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) government, to the cleaners detailing what the government must do to take Nigeria to a progressive change.
Soludo spoke as a guest lecturer at Kaduna Progressive Governance lecture series with the theme: “Building the economy and developing inclusive sustainable growth.”
Below are the 16 hard truths Soludo told APC governors with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in attendance.
That the collapse of oil price is a blessing to Nigeria as it presents an opportunity for a new beginning.
That the Federal Government should consider ‘loosening of Abuja stranglehold on the states’.

Read More: https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/16-bitter-truths-prof-soludo-told-buhari-led-apc-govt-kaduna/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by chocolateme(f): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Truth is bitter
Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by ojun50(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Apc nd buhari don't hv any tin to offer, yr advice to them is jst a waist of truth
Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by abokibuhari: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
chocolateme:
Truth is bitter
i like you, talk your own.......
Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by policy12: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
I pray they will listening...and not Jus listening but act.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by otukpo(f): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why the link?

I want the list here.
Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by alabig(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
I watched as soludo took APC to cleaners. One of the question he asked was, what do they mean by progressive? Another point he maked was on how to moderate population density in near future. He even laughed off on the campaign promises of employment rate of 3 million per annum and 10% of economy growth per annum.
The guy talked sense into the skulls of APC members present at the occasion.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by Osehnetworld(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
g
Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by jom28gy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
he is a professor of economics and know what is the solutions for Nigeria problems

1 Like

Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by fanyogoforever(f): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Soon buhari s zombies will invade this thread and start absolving their master from the hardship this country is passing through. They will start their justification by telling us how buhari met an ailing economy or how the fall in oil prices has made it difficult for buhari to function. It sucks to be a zombie

2 Likes

Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by Flyingngel(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
I still remember when Soludo want to reduce our currency from 10 to 1 and 100 to 10 but Obj refused
Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by Genius100: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Soludo's submission are pretty tame. Na Sanusi issue them real bitterness

1 Like

Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by fanyogoforever(f): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Flyingngel:
I still remember when Soludo want to reduce our currency from 10 to 1 and 100 to 10 but Obj refused
It was during Yar adua's administration not obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by Flyingngel(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=fanyogoforever post=48801574]
It was during Yar adua's administration not obasanjo

My bad
Re: 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna by blackmantis: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Genius100:
Soludo's submission are pretty tame. Na Sanusi issue them real bitterness

lol......

but imagine if these two guys are on the economic team. Nigeria will not be where we are today..
..hoping and praying for oil price to rise is the policy of the present CBN gov.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Lost Confidence In Buhari - UK Parliament Paper / Check Out The New Slogan Released 2day By Fayose 4 His 2018 Governorship Bid(pix / Buhari With Dapchi Girls VS The Buhari With Chibok Girls. Differentiate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.