Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) (43957 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by femi4: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Now this is more like it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by KoldKash(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Proverbs 13:22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by userplainly(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
true patriotism is NOT WHAT UR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR U...but WHAT U CAN DO FOR UR COUNTRY...that's d way to grow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by adekanbai: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
God bless your ministry sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Hybrid01: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
DEGr8t:
Thanks for the repairing of the road but some people need that money more than the road, food comes before amenities
Let it start with you. you can start by giving 50 naira to a beggar you see. Don't wait till you become a millionaire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by neejay1986(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
God of Adeboye I will serve.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by bigpastor(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thank God for this great feat of generosity to humanity!
Others are stealing $10b for personal aggrandizement, This great man is putting joy on the faces peasant farmers !!!

Diezani, who u epp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by JaneyBlingx(f): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
You don't have to be in power or mega rich for you to contribute your own quota in developing our dear country. The little we do goes a long in helping lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Brymo:
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
Saint Basil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Zipopo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
A big shame to Osun state govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by agwom(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Church contribution to the nation building...bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Freedom4us:
Adeboye please consider Christians being murdered by Buhari that you made us vote for.
Did the man force ur thumb on the ballot? Neither the Man or the RCCG church expressly instruct anyone to vote the APC. I'm a member of the church and I'm PDP all the way. Try and be logical in your assertions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Freedom4us:
Adeboye please consider Christians being murdered by Buhari that you made us vote for.

He made you vote for Buhari ? I dont like insulting people , but just listen to yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Alexgeneration(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is commendable,we need to applaud him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
KoldKash:
Proverbs 13:22
Amen. HALLELUJAH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
This will move the wheel of the gospel of good news faster than a private jet or helicopter chopper. Bravo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by iaminspired: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oyind17:
That's my Daddy, may God bless you Sir

Your daddy ke

He gave birth to 4kids, 3males 1female.
How come he z your daddy?

Just kidding, we all call him daddy G. O grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Afterall south east money goes to the offering box...mah nigga lol
tigermanneed:
I will be very happy if the same is DON in southeast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Wyttcat: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
More of this please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:
We Can All See That Adeboye Does Not Care For The Saints

Was A Redeemed Pastor Ambushed and killed by Boko haram guys,
yet he has not condemned the killings. angry

Neither has Adeboye visited the guys family.

http://punchng.com/fulani-herdsmen-kill-rccg-pastor-two-others-kaduna/

Christians please wise up!
Adeboye can talk about Beards, marriage & Tithes but never speak out against the killings of his own Pastors.

Really and truly all Adeboye wants is Tithes angry angry angry

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/29/primate-ayodele-blasts-adeboye-oyedepo-kumuyi-silence-killings-christians/

Adeboye should be more concerned about the welfare of Christians,
but sadly not even his own pastors concern him embarassed

Keep Saying Trash...Die na so He'll come and visit your family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Did the man force ur thumb on the ballot? Neither the Man or the RCCG church expressly instruct anyone to vote the APC. I'm a member of the church and I'm PDP all the way. Try and be logical in your assertions.
His backing of his ordained pastor as PMB's Veepee, maybe, gave that unsolicited vote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
iaminspired:

Your daddy ke

He gave birth to 4kids, 3males 1female.
How come he z your daddy?

Just kidding, we all call him daddy G. O grin
See your mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Alaanyihaji:
His backing of his ordained pastor as PMB's Veepee, maybe, gave that unsolicited vote.

My brother no mind them.

ZubbyGodson:
Keep Saying Trash...Die na so He'll come and visit your family

Can everybody see that Redeemed people do not care.

Imagine what he is saying, becos I complained that the Kaduna Pastor was killed and Adeboye has not visited them,
neither has he condemned the killings.

We can all see that Redeemed is only interested in exploiting people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kudos for a job well done. That is what I call partnership with the government for a better society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Buhari4dullard: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Matthew 6:1
Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them:
otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by gungab(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
God will reward you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by trychris: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
henrydadon:
two month after come and check that same road..it will be filled with pothole
A simple commendation on the effort would have been better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by y0rmee: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
DEGr8t:
Thanks for the repairing of the road but some people need that money more than the road, food comes before amenities

Make I sha no insult you. Is food not a temporal solution?

You know how many lives would be saved with this fixed road?

Bro, think before you talk!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by papaT5(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
I ply dt road at least twice a week for d past 5yrs, it was a hell b4 d man of God reconstructed it. now it is driving to nd fro Ifewara with ease. Anytime am on d road now I pray for Pastor Adeboye, may d Almighty continue to use him for d benefit of human race. More anointing PAPA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by MissingBudget: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Those who only comment when pastors buy cars or private jets be viewing this thread like...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Brymo:
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
Saint Basil
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Nawa4nl: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
trychris:
A simple commendation on the effort would have been better.

Funny if i remember well, Adeboye has never condemned the killings of Christians.

Which is more important to Redeemed please, the roads or the people?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) / Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos / Authur Blessitt Broke Guinness Record While Carrying A Cross Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.