Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) (43959 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

Na wa for you, no be Jesus talk this?

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

If Adeboye is anointed he will never have blessed Buhari with Osunbade Osinbanjo,
no be bible talk grin

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

No vex oh, we but don see say Adeboye is not anointed
Oga Senior Pastor, Isn't that bible ref talking about marriage? And Osinbajo shouldn't be working with Buhari, huh? Tell me, didn't Shedrach, Meshach, Abednego and even Daniel worked for/with king Nebuchadnezzar, who worshipped gods of silver, gold, wood and his infamous golden image?? Pharisees everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
farem:

We just confirmed from your intelligent post that Adeboye shouldn't have started the reconstruction of last month especially when heard of the death of that lady evangelist murder.

15+km Road is constructed in weeks and itIts was wrong of him to have started the project.

Nobody is saying that, but it's obvious he cares more about been seen to do good
than the body of Christ.

If he did care, he would have condemned the killings of his own people.
Remember the Kaduna guy, Adeboye never visit am.

Adeboye doing the road and publishing is like
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3376210_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

meanwhile bible talk say no publicize ur good deeds

Some prophet indeed wey no sabi bible
grin grin

Matthew 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by greatex(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
anonimi:

He should start by stopping to accept stolen money from those who donate to his church.
Or he does not see vision of the source of the illicit, sinful funds given to his churches?
But he can see vision of witches and wizards chasing people around, abi?
Who is FOOLING who?
SMH for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Oga Senior Pastor, Isn't that bible ref talking about marriage? And Osinbajo shouldn't be working with Buhari, huh? Tell me, didn't Shedrach, Meshach, Abednego and even Daniel worked for/with king Nebuchadnezzar, who worshipped gods of silver, gold, wood and his infamous golden image?? Pharisees everywhere!

The bible no talk marriage it said PARTNERSHIP!

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:
for what [b] fellowship [/b]hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness

See meaning of Fellowship.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fellowship

These Redeemed people that dont know the bible, no wonder una all are fooled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
ObaKlaz:

for what [b] fellowship [/b]hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by greatex(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

Nobody is saying that, but it's obvious he cares more about been seen to do good
than the body of Christ.

the killings dat pple hv been condemning brought the pple back shey.....if u don't have anytin to say just go to bed nd sleep..........nd hw do u knw he didn't visit him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

...Wow, most senior Pastor! PATNERSHIP, huh? Good! What about the example I gave about Daniel and Co with Nebuchadnezzar? It was convenient for you to ignore that huh? ...Pharisee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
anonimi:

He should start by stopping to accept stolen money from those who donate to his church.
Or he does not see vision of the source of the illicit, sinful funds given to his churches?
But he can see vision of witches and wizards chasing people around, abi?
Who is FOOLING who?

You don nail am, I dey no dey hear nothing from God.

He formulates things to excite the crowd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by CornelG(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

Na wa for you, no be Jesus talk this?

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

If Adeboye is anointed he will never have blessed Buhari with Osunbade Osinbanjo,
no be bible talk grin

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

No vex oh, we but don see say Adeboye is not anointed
Thank you very much but if you dont interact with them then how can you get them repented rather you are condemning them the more and wound help matters at all, remember the likes of zacheous, Rehab the harlot, the Samaritan prostitutes that came to Jesus in the midst of his disciples, Matthew the tax collector and even the popular Paul that wrote many books in the Bible even more than the disciples of Jesus Christ. This where great sinners but Jesus Christ came and dined with them in other to saved them instead of judging and condemning them. So my brother you are of no power to judge anybody whether is God's anointing or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
ObaKlaz:
...Wow, most senior Pastor! PATNERSHIP, huh? Good! What about the example I gave about Daniel and Co with Nebuchadnezzar? It was convenient for you to ignore that huh? ...Pharisee!

You see why I say that Redeemed people no sabi bible but just to collect tithes?

Daniel and Co were taken captive by Nebuchadnezzar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by greatex(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
anonimi:

Has he paid TAXES on the money he receives from his congregation while DEFRAUDING them into thinking that they are giving the sometimes STOLEN money to God

read what u wrote over nd over again nd see if u ar making sense?? Mtcheww. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by greatex(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

You don nail am, I dey no dey hear nothing from God.

He formulates things to excite the crowd
I pray ur life will not end up being bad like ur english.....SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by obailala(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Freedom4us:
Adeboye please consider Christians being murdered by Buhari that you made us vote for.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate

The Building of roads are not priority, but the state of Christianity in the nation .
You gave Buhari ur blessings by giving him ur pastor
and Christianity now being wiped out

Biko who is this frustrated Jonathanian that keeps posting this rubbish all over nairaland since today?... una no dey ever recover from this election loss trauma?... wetin the pastor do you?... Its no longer buhari or apc or OBJ or amaechi or rochas, now the heat is in pastor Adeboye. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

You see why I say that Redeemed people no sabi bible but just to collect tithes?

Daniel and Co were taken captive by Nebuchadnezzar?
Oga Pharisee, you still haven't answered me. All you do is resort to personal attacks. Daniel, Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego had high-ranking positions in Nebuchadnezzar's government, yet, Nebuchadnezzer worshipped idols. Does that mean Osinbajo has been 'yoked with an unbeliever' because he's the VP to BUHARI? Answer this convincingly, or be ashamed. I get your time dis night!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by greatex(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=chuose post=48801824]

Daniel and Co were taken captive by Nebuchadnezzar?[/quote ]where did u see captive in his statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Freedom4us:
Adeboye please consider Christians being murdered by Buhari that you made us vote for.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate

The Building of roads are not priority, but the state of Christianity in the nation .
You gave Buhari ur blessings by giving him ur pastor
and Christianity now being wiped out

Nobody forced you to vote buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2016

Daniel and Co were taken captive by Nebuchadnezzar?[/quote] You obviously are the one who has shallow knowledge of the scriptures here, Mr. Pharisee. Who told you I need a Pastor to expound the scriptures to me, like you?! I'm still awaiting your response o; don't tell me you give up!cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Oga Pharisee, you still haven't answered me. All you do is resort to personal attacks. Daniel, Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego had high-ranking positions in Nebuchadnezzar's government, yet, Nebuchadnezzer worshipped idols. Does that mean Osinbajo has been 'yoked with an unbeliever' because he's the VP to BUHARI? Answer this convincingly, or be ashamed. I get your time dis night!

Was Nebuchadnezzer planning to wipe out Christians ?

we all knew that buhari was an Islamist.

under buhari see, if na prophet ein for sabi

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/25/lied-plans-make-islam-nigerias-official-religion-can-replies-sultan-sokoto/#comment-395185

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ghostntommy: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

than the body of Christ.

Adeboye doing the road and publishing is like
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3376210_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Hello sir! Permit me to help reduce the frustration in your system. Judging from your reactions and bitterness, you assumed it was baba Adeboye that posted this just to gain sympathy or whatever you called it from people. You are on a long thing.
Go back and read the initial post. It wasn't Adeboye that posted the story on nairaland. Infact, he never shared it on any of his social media pages. I found it on someone else's page, and i decided to share. For all you care, Adeboye doesn't even know you exist, so I'll advise you channel your frustration towards buhari/osinbajo, IGP, CDS, COAS, ELrufai....etc since the death of the pastor pains you a lot. And am sure when you are done, the man will come back to life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Our Billionaires who benefited from government should do this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
greatex:
where did u see captive in his statement

I can see that una redeemed people no sabi bible

Daniel 1King James Version (KJV)

1 In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it.

2 And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the vessels into the treasure house of his god.

3 And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring certain of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes;

4 Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.

Redeemers I beg una no sabi bible, neither God.
So I no go waste my time una, until time for more revelations grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Redeem's eArmy

The Lord has decided to set the captives free, so people have noticed that Adeboye is no prophet.
Many know that he is not of God.

As I said more revelations dey come. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

Was Nebuchadnezzer planning to wipe out Christians ?

we all knew that buhari was an Islamist.

under buhari see, if na prophet ein for sabi

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/25/lied-plans-make-islam-nigerias-official-religion-can-replies-sultan-sokoto/#comment-395185
Lolcheesy Nawa o... You that has been ranting on this thread since, you can't can't even answer a question put to you convincingly?cheesy Who asked you for any link Don't even drop that "we all knew that buhari was an Islamist" line, cos it doesn't sound smart enough. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS CONVINCINGLY, or I'll keep roasting you. Ignoramuscheesy Hatercheesy Phariseecheesy Wailing wailer!cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

1 In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it.

2 And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the vessels into the treasure house of his god.

3 And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring certain of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes;

4 Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.

Someone is busy with his Bible tonight. All that answered NOTHING about MY QUESTION yet! Ignoramus! grin
chuose:

Someone is busy with his Bible tonight. All that answered NOTHING about MY QUESTION yet! Ignoramus! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by divide9ja: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
NAIRALANDERS THE SIMPLE FACT THAT ADEBOYE HAS NOT CONDEMNED THESE KILLINGS
RAISES QUESTIONS AS TO IF HE IS OF GOD.

FROM MY OBSERVATIONS I CAN TELL YOU THAT HE IS NOT OF GOD!

CERTAINLY NO PROPHET!
IF HE WERE A PROPHET HE WOULD WARN ABOUT THE KILLINGS

INSTEAD ALL HE TALKS ABOUT ARE BREAKTHROUGHS !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
ghostntommy:

Source: STEALTH SCOUTS NG

https://www.facebook.com/StealthScoutsNG/posts/1818158545084420

. Worthy of emulation Nigeria is blessed with real men of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:
Redeem's eArmy

The Lord has decided to set the captives free, so people have noticed that Adeboye is no prophet.
Many know that he is not of God.

As I said more revelations dey come. grin grin grin
Hey, where you dey? Come back here: you and I have unfinished business!cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by anonimi: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
okestev:
....With this heart of criticism and unnecessary hatred against the Man of God and his good works....I just pray you won't die of heart attack?? just saying !!

Simple question- how do you know that Adeboye is a man of God?
Or rather which god is Adeboye a man of?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by anonimi: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
okestev:
....With this heart of criticism and unnecessary hatred against the Man of God and his good works....I just pray you won't die of heart attack?? just saying !!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by anonimi: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
greatex:
read what u wrote over nd over again nd see if u ar making sense?? Mtcheww. SMH

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Now u know which religion is fooling her followers with lies, and which government is fooling their masses. Time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
How many wailers and pharisees do I have to take on and roast tonight?!grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) / Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos / Authur Blessitt Broke Guinness Record While Carrying A Cross Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.