Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Photos: Woman Survives After Bus Ploughs Into Herd Of Cattle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Woman Survives After Bus Ploughs Into Herd Of Cattle (437 Views)

Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers / Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Woman Survives After Bus Ploughs Into Herd Of Cattle by tiwaz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Evelyn Ify Nwobi survived after the vehicle she was traveling in ploughed into a herd of cattle, killing 7. Fortunately she sustained minor injuries. What she posted on Facebook after the cut...

"Pls my brethren help me to thank God for His infinite mercy upon my life for saving me from d hands of death Tru accident today,though injuries sustained but grateful to God for the gift of life. 2 herdsmen nd their cows from nowhere entered the middle of d road,our bus on speed bt Nt on high speed now end up hitting nd killing 7 cows Bt none of us died...just minor injuries..if not for God,whr would I have been ND wht would I have become??

http://www.ngyab.com/uncategorized/evelyn-ify-nwobi-survived-after-the-vehicle-she-was-traveling-in-ploughed-into-a-herd-of-cattle-killing-7-fortunately-she-sustained-minor-injuries-what-she-posted-on-facebook-after-the-cut/

Re: Photos: Woman Survives After Bus Ploughs Into Herd Of Cattle by Likei(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lalasticlala oya come and see motor have jam suya o....

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Gets IOSA Operations Safety Certificate / Nigeria’s Population Rises To 193.4 Million According To NBS Forecast / NEMA Present Drugs Worth Millions Of Naira To 58 Victims Of Zaria-kano Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.