Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Time To Look Into Others Sectors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Look Into Others Sectors (286 Views)

Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo / President Goodluck Jonathan Failed Nigerians In All Sectors - Femi Fani-kayode / Historical Nigeria: A Rare Look Into The Past In Fascinating Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Look Into Others Sectors by olujameson(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
I am sorry to tell you that this war against corruption is not ending anytime soon. Yes.
I fear if corruption can be easily curbed if the people ain't getting food on their tables is just another way of encouraging this monster called corruption. Let's not shy away from the fact that president buhari is doing a great job fighting corruption but he should know that "whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster" at this point in time it seems like is a "1point agenda" for Mr president and like the saying goes "too much of anything is bad" and I dare say this includes too much of good things is bad for the health.
If mr president must win back the trust of the people then he needs to start taking other sectors serious and stop this "snaily" kindof of administration cos is not funny anymore and the people ain't smiling.
Has a good fan of president Buhari this is what I have for you sir give us the good change we ask for before we turn our backs at you and you know what that means "na only you waka come be dat".
Re: Time To Look Into Others Sectors by mikolo80: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2016
It's fashola fault.
Buhari doesn't micromanage
He picks an idi agbon and hands off believing her got what it takes
Why he made fashola prime minister
Dat wan just de fall hand

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta” – Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / Truth Hidden In The Open. / Pope Francis Pays Tribute To Slain French Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.