Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) (40362 Views)

Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by free2ryhme: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
what a wicked world cry
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
angry angry
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by ahahnow: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
this woman is 28? ha!
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Wyttcat: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ibo woman and evil are like Siamese twins.

Shame on department of women and children for not protecting these kids. You can keep a child in a cage for that long without fear of prosecution.
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by BomboyOnline: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Women and Wickedness on child maltreatment are like 5&6

Don't you get tired of this?
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by dermmy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria what's wrong with you embarassed cry angry
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
the heart of men is desperately wicked, the funny thing is they always have an excuse
I hate abusing someone but I must confess that you are an idiot for saying the heart of men instead of saying the heart of women
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by GlitzG: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fourwinds:
Illiteracy is a disease....what stop her from testing d girl if she is actually HIV positive

I was thinkin d same thing too. Only in Ondo u will c sumtin like dis angry grin grin
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by olabodey5(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
agwom:
heartless woman
heartless indeed
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Iriruaga100(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
How can u cage a four year old child for four months? This is man's inhumanity to man n I guess they hardly feed her. We no longer live in a sane country
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by andyanders: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
sladimeji:
wicked world...I don't like cursing people buh dis woman will Neva experience joy in her lifetime
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and may children become a curse to her and her womb forever.
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
What happened to giving the child up for adoption? Nigerians are wicked people! I've noticed the individuals who do the worst to children in this country are step-mothers. So I'm supposed to believe this woman and the other step-mothers who maim innocent children are not church goers? Religion has failed to separate man from iniquity.
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
HARDBOI:

look at her tribal mark it will tell u how d head shape is
"Mary, a farmer and indigene of Enugu State," open your eye my flat- headed brother

1 Like

Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
obiekunie1:
[size=15pt]just check from the first page till the second page no one has pointed out that this is the kind of crime that yorubas are know for!

do u know why no one commented on that?

its is because the tribalist bigot who owns this forum and his MODS has ban all the people (especially ndi Igbo) who points out any of the majority of evils and atrocities commited by yorubas!

also, call his attention on the injustice on the igbos in his forum and you will get a life ban!

his people will insult the igbo nation and none of them gets a ban by him or his MODS! but just let any igbo mention the yoruba tribe and he will give them a ban that expires in 2030!

he should just understand that no one points a finger on the igbos and goes Scot free - u will surely receive your recompense one way or the other!

after banning ndi igbo from your forum do u extend it to their real life? No!

this forum will soon die a natural death so also the slowpoke owner! bloody m0r0n that doesn't know how to differentiate tribalism from business!

as am typing now, more than 70% of igbos on this forum are on ban - expiring 2030 or 2040!

after we will be talking of buhari while some are far more worse than him - far more worse! so intolerant of others! angry angry

now ban me too like you have ban my brothers! a55hole! angry angry[/size]
Why ban one of your multi-accounts? You'd only make a new one to continue trolling.
Nobody cares which tribe committed the crime; this a human thing. White people commit these sorts too. You've made your opinion known. Good. Continue living your life.
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by numericalguy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
smellingmenses:
Women now hold all the aces in wickedness in Nigeria

The same women will be the ones screaming domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by smellingmenses: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
the heart of men is desperately wicked, the funny thing is they always have an excuse
Hey you kip kwayet! Heart of women not men..
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by smellingmenses: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
obiekunie1:
>sad >sad
You quoted yourself and now happy! Accusing Seun recklessly..you should be banned not just your multiple monikers but your IP addresses all banned...locked away from nairaland..

Mary, a farmer and indigene of Enugu State, said she only confined the victim to a corner in her shop.
Am sure you didn't see that up...as your body was doing overheating burning gaskets

1 Like

Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
This Buhari regime dey make people go mad o, everyday on the news, this person in chains, the other one in cage, very strange.
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Zwchicka(f): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
I wonder why Nigerians like to go on about "strange" things happening in other african countries yet your own country is also full of "strange" things. Typical example of pot calling kettle black
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Ninapha(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
She is a disgrace to womanhood. Baby Isioma God will crown you with good tidings. Arise m y girl for your light is brighter and farther above the wickedness of this generation
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lord please give me long life to take carebof my children myself God¡!people are wicked
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by HARDBOI: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Araoluwa005:
"Mary, a farmer and indigene of Enugu State,"
open your eye my flat- headed brother

nah...we know ur lies and propaganda...
nobe today... her face sold her out.

shez definitely a cone head.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
HARDBOI:

nah...we know ur lies and propaganda... nobe today... her face sold her out.
shez definitely a cone head.
I pity you
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by HARDBOI: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Araoluwa005:
I pity you
pity ur cone-headed sef...my dear

1 Like

Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by temishola(f): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Gidoka:
The heart of some women is wicked
. Very wicked and heartless
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
HARDBOI:

pity ur cone-headed sef...my dear
he pain you?

Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by clems93(m): 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is wicked
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by HARDBOI: 12:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Araoluwa005:
he pain you?
hhaha... indirectly telling me how u felt. i hav mastered u pipo nah... no be today.
Re: Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) by Yommy247(m): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2016
sladimeji:
wicked world...I don't like cursing people buh dis woman will Neva experience joy in her lifetime
I don't like saying amen to this type of prayer but amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos / Bees "Arrest" Ugandan Thief With Help Of A Voodoo Priest (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.