Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (60827 Views)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by chiefojiji(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2016
please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

This is just a typical way a Nigerian will behave.... grin

They just don't want you to progress, be successful, wealthy... just because of no reason.

It's just like a pleasure for them.

Them gimme money, una con say e wrong to collect am!

Where is dat written in the bible please

or is inside the constitution too? Cus I don't know, I don't even know Wettin dey inside the constitution apart from the section of the human rights things.

just buy one local dog, thinking of the name to give am
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by okrote4real: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2016
I don't known why we have retards as leaders. So you were even part of the contingent that disgraced Nigeria. You should have hidden in a box instead of coming out to show your stupidity.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by princely74: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2016
The ogogoro wey this so called senator took last night must be adulterated one! I think this man should be probed for uttering nonsense from his mouth as a sitting senator who dabbles into matters like this must be criminal minded..............I beg make I go read better things about better people, this is share waste of time that I should have used to thank the Japanese man for his generosity. I beg anyone who has to give these boys can do so as givers never lack. God bless that giver and make devil punish that talkative of a man.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by SURElee(f): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2016
You don't know the source of the man's wealth when its widely known he's a plastic surgeon? Our senators are something else walai! It is wrong coach and captain received cash gifts, if the cheques were handed over to NFA abi na NFF it would not have been wrong o! Mumu senator go kpeff for one corner biko
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by blackpriest0911: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2016
This senator deserves serious slaps
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by litaninja(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2016
YOu see the kind of "leaders" we have..
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by entrepreneurmic: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2016
sarrki:
U can see the kind of people representing us
THIS IS ONE MAIN REASON WHY THE PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING. IF HE DEY FIND HE SHARE, MAKE HE GOOGLE D JAPANESE NUMBER. HE B LIKE SAY HE WANT 2 PAD D MONEY GIVEN 2 D FOOTBALL TEAM.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by allaboutobed(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2016
u well.? if dem dash u dat money even for ur idleness, u nor go collect. source nor source ni
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by promisechild421: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Well it seem the right person
/people that would have received the money would have been the Chairman and his committee members ABI ? well i now see reason they keep telling us nothing is wrong with so many things that are actually wrong including all the on-goings in the NASS

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by seguntijan(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2016
But it is right for the Senate to share billions of Naira and land cruisers even when Nigerians don't approve of it.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by ebenholer(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
The man is embedded with africa mentality. I am sure that will go a long way in impeding his progress in life. Telling me he is not believing the money is a ritual money or stolen money as it can be found in his nation.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Kassidy90(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
That man must be "stewpid" so it ok for Mikel to use his money to bail the team out but not ok for him to collect compensation on behalf of the team...mad people full that house of assembly
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by mssss: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
it is wrong for him to collect the, is it not a gift? what of the one u senator share or steal without ? that one is your entitlement or should I say ur right .
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by saintjoseph(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
idiot people, because the money no enter una hand
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by aladesanmi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lol
midolian:
But it is right for the Senate to share billions of Naira and land cruisers even when Nigerians don't approve of it.

The thunder wey go strike all these our lawmakers ehn, e go take their body do rehearsal b4 the final striking. Ben Murray bruce own go thick pass masquerade tree stem.

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Rekyz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nigeria! my country!
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by yudee233: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
midolian:

The thunder wey go strike all these our lawmakers ehn, e go take their body do rehearsal b4 the final striking. Ben Murray bruce own go thick pass masquerade tree stem.

For once Nairalanders analysised issue without reference to Wailers and Zoombies. Nigeria shall be great again if we can unite and call a spade a spade and not a digging instrument

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Wyttcat: 2:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Does what?
And shut that face.
ColtPython:

Bill Gates does undecided
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Toofan007: 5:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Guess what? The senators would have collected the money too . This guy dey yarn bull***** hia
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by awayeyebundle: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2016
PMB is sick and dullard man,the worst administration so na everybody na him corrupt bfore he make his monies
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by otokx(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2016
blackpriest0911:
This senator deserves serious slaps

Just one from a ghost will do for Senator Ogba.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by GOFRONT(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
From this senators statement, I now reaffirm my stand that they are d cause of hunger in da land.....
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by ColtPython(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Wyttcat:
Does what?
And shut that face.

Shut it for me na tongue
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by sinkhole: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2016
How I wish somebody could point that Japanesse billionaire to this NLand page so that he can see that those who "represent" Nigerians do not speak the minds of Nigerians!
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Wyttcat: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
The devil will shut it for you.
ColtPython:

Shut it for me na tongue
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by ColtPython(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2016
Wyttcat:
The devil will shut it for you.

You are friends with him?

Tell him I said hello

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.