Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations (2543 Views)

RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG / IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Fight2Finish: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
chi4ik4:
my dear, they don't know that some of us are computer wizard, I'm a CISCO IT essentials, CCNA, and CCNP certified and also a graduate. They may FORCE me to TELNET there SERVER with there useless Bans.
I'm just watching them on 3D
I don't even notice their useless ban, though they ban me daily and just 60secs after banning I 'm back online so they are just wasting their useless time. I don't even use mtn network so they can't catch me, I don't open every mail that comes to my inbox. Before I read mail I check the html code first to avoid hacking. Biafra is God's project we the Internet armies we checkmate the media.
Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Fight2Finish: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
updatechange:
OF course its gonna get to that stage and may God protect U n I to witness that moment...., A mansion thats been built with saliva will surely go down like an elephant on a quick sand... Your leaders are already splitting over this so called secession propaganda sh*t, and trust ibo boys, they are quick to turn it into business venture.. i.e tussling and brawling over top post. Look my guy u need to sit down and analyse this things cos there re so many negativity attached to it than the freedom you all claim u want (my opinion tho) ranging from the IGR, Infrastructure, Agriculture, and Major Transportation means i.e shipping. forget d first ever cargo plane to land in the entire region that just landed 3 days ago, to me thats not worth celebration cos its an African plane not even european or American (just saying) U pple can't survive alone or you will end up being another laughing stock just like the S.Sudanese. then
That is why I beg you in the name of Almighty God to leave us alone so that we can end up like South Sudan at least you will have something to laugh about. Let us go, wait for our downfall at least use it to muck us.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by updatechange(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i laff in GB so u know u are heading for a predicament, well, good u know... feeling sorry for the future of these ipod youths.., Omashe o.
Fight2Finish:

That is why I beg you in the name of Almighty God to leave us alone so that we can end up like South Sudan at least you will have something to laugh about. Let us go, wait for our downfall at least use it to muck us.
Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by HtwoOw: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
39xtr90r:

Silly rants of delusion!

1 Like

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Fight2Finish: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
updatechange:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i laff in GB so u know u are heading for a predicament, well, good u know... feeling sorry for the future of these ipod youths.., Omashe o.
Face front and concentrate more on how to manage hunger induced sycophancy that is ravaging your geographical longitudinal and latitudinal interception, be a deliverer and not "ranka dede" shorter.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by 39xtr90r: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Greenback: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
updatechange:
OF course its gonna get to that stage and may God protect U n I to witness that moment...., A mansion thats been built with saliva will surely go down like an elephant on a quick sand... Your leaders are already splitting over this so called secession propaganda sh*t, and trust ibo boys, they are quick to turn it into business venture.. i.e tussling and brawling over top post. Look my guy u need to sit down and analyse this things cos there re so many negativity attached to it than the freedom you all claim u want (my opinion tho) ranging from the IGR, Infrastructure, Agriculture, and Major Transportation means i.e shipping. forget d first ever cargo plane to land in the entire region that just landed 3 days ago, to me thats not worth celebration cos its an African plane not even european or American (just saying) U pple can't survive alone or you will end up being another laughing stock just like the S.Sudanese. then
CONCERNED ZOOGERIAN

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Fight2Finish: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Greenback:
CONCERNED ZOOGERIAN
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by ShootToKill: 5:01am On Aug 27, 2016
updatechange:
[s]OF course its gonna get to that stage and may God protect U n I to witness that moment...., A mansion thats been built with saliva will surely go down like an elephant on a quick sand... Your leaders are already splitting over this so called secession propaganda sh*t, and trust ibo boys, they are quick to turn it into business venture.. i.e tussling and brawling over top post. Look my guy u need to sit down and analyse this things cos there re so many negativity attached to it than the freedom you all claim u want (my opinion tho) ranging from the IGR, Infrastructure, Agriculture, and Major Transportation means i.e shipping. forget d first ever cargo plane to land in the entire region that just landed 3 days ago, to me thats not worth celebration cos its an African plane not even european or American (just saying) U pple can't survive alone or you will end up being another laughing stock just like the S.Sudanese. then[/s]

Mr moronudeen, why are crying more than the bereaved? Is your life so inconsequential that existence of biafra will make life miserable for?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Fight2Finish: 5:37am On Aug 27, 2016
ShootToKill:

Mr moronudeen, why are you crying more than the bereaved? Is your life so inconsequential that existence of biafra will make life miserable for?
They were trained to wait for filling bottle before they could drink so he is afraid of being independent because he may gave up the ghost.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Skipuru(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Osyabj:

While this poster does not see a need to breakaway for now, but get this through your skull, the Greater Eastern Region comprising todays fake creation calledd SS and SE are 100% Biafran soil, when the push comes to shove.

Any resistance from Sabos in any soil of Eastern Region shall be CRUSHED!!!

Further the so called SS comprises upwards of 80% Igbo Soil which will never be seeded to anyone. So continue deceiving yourself thinkiing that Biafra is only SE.

Finally if the Eastern Region of SS and SE does breakaway, the Easterners controlled tens of trillions of assets in Nigeria will remain the assets of Easterners as many Easterners will continue to reside and do business in Nigeria just like they do on every single country on this planet. Any attempt to cease their assets will be met with overwhelming force. This is 2016 NOT 1966.
Gbam udo diri gi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Longest Bridge in the southeast Built And Completed In Under 2 Years / Buhari's Daughter's Marriage Vs Jonathan's Daughter's Marriage (pictured) / Why Donald Trump Won The U.S. Election – CAN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.