Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend (52023 Views)

I Need A Virtual Assistant For A New Website To Take Care Of Content Publishing / Promotions Assistant / Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by obiorathesubtle: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2016
skarlett:
Quick trivia: who do you think is responsible for Dora's pregnancy?

smiley Definitely the cultist.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2016
skarlett:

gringrin Nice one dear but isn't Kelvin Jack's brother
Nothing is impossible :-P
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2016
skarlett:

gringrin Nice one dear but isn't Kelvin Jack's brother
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley Definitely the cultist.

Okay smiley
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2016
swann:

Yeah
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by obiorathesubtle: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2016
skarlett:

Okay smiley
Well am I right?
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Well am I right?

The next episode will tell wink

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by daxlasaint(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2016
skarlett:

The next episode will tell wink

oya nau... abi you wantu kee us with suspense grin
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
skarlett:
Quick trivia: who do you think is responsible for Dora's pregnancy?

Jack Ni na grin
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Udochee(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2016
skarlett
u sure sey no be Richard.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Jack Ni na grin

Based on being the main guy cheesy
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Jaii(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2016
this story is addictive. i couldnt help but follow from page one. skarlett, nice job. next time your pen gets pregnant with a story as this you better tag me except of course if e-slap dey hungry you. you gat talent dearie kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Udochee:
u sure sey no be Richard.

Hmmmmn...lipsrsealed
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2016
Jaii:
this story is addictive. i couldnt help but follow from page one. skarle tt, nice job. next time your pen gets pregnant with a story as this you better tag me except of course if e-slap dey hungry you. you gat talent dearie kiss

I will surely tag you because e-slap no dey hungry me grin gringringrin

Thanks dear kiss
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by DaStunz(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2016
Loving d way u putting down ur simple and constructive grammer. Unlike Patric Obahiagbon. Its pweety cool. Ride ON.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2016
---

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2016
Episode 16

I shook my head, the tears burning beneath my eyelids. "I'm not pregnant mom. I'm not"

"Yes you are Dora. You're as pregnant as pregnant is. There's no half-pregnant."

And truly I was pregnant but I hesitated to tell her who was responsible. I had conducted my affairs in secret, satisfied that I would never be found out and it won't happen again. But fate had something else in store for me, for us.

When I told him about the child what would he do? We were both so young and had our lives before us. A baby would ruin the plans especially a baby that had been borne out of an abominable desire. My mind went back to that afternoon.

"Do you think he loves you?"

"Yes, I mean, I don't know but I know I can't do this to him, not again, not with you. Its so wrong."

"But I love you."

I stared at him dumb struck as he told me all of it. How he had felt for me from the first day. His sadness at the cruelty of fate that had made me end up with his brother instead of him. All the drama I'd gone through with Mark that only riled him, he knew about it because I told him. He'd always thought there was something terribly wrong with him for desiring his brother's girlfriend but he didn't care. He loved me unashamedly.

But I wasn't having any of it - a destined for failure relationship shrouded in secrecy and guilt. A roving fire of passion and lust bound to leave everyone burned out. An abominable liaison - or so I thought.

He shut my arguments with a soft kiss that made my brain turn to mush. All of a sudden I couldn't remember what it was we were arguing about again. His tongue probed deeper into the recesses of my mouth, seeking, demanding and I gave my all and some. His tempo increased to fever pitch as I encouraged and urged him along and soon we were buck naked.

"No it can't be him!" Common sense had warned me. "Anybody else but him."

But my body proved a traitor when my hard nippl.es trembled and sent slivers of pleasure when he sucked at them. Common sense was eroded over passion when he sent two fingers into me and drew them out wet. I was ready for him long before he moved over me, and when he entered me I let out a long, satisfied sigh of completion. I moaned as he thrust slowly deep inside me and moved my hips in rhythm with his.

I was being carried to heights I'd never dreamed of before. The pain and regrets seemed infinitesimal to this. Surely something this right couldn't go wrong, or so I hoped, as I rode on gloriously to an earth-shattering climax.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Swann had the most accurate prediction and answer.

Well done dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2016
daxlasaint:

oya nau... abi you wantu kee us with suspense grin

Longest time dear

Updated now
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by anigbajumo(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2016
rosalieene:
enjoying every bit of this story......
BTW I don't think she was raped, how could she lead him on and expect him to stay put. Some guys don't have self control when it reaches that extent.
This is an eye opener for every young girl. Love yourself first before loving any other person. In reality, according to guys who kiss and tell, she was gotten cheap.
Been very close to a guy is really dangerous especially when you troupe in and out of his room regularly and even spend hours and nights with him. konji na bastard
I for one have learnt something from here.
magymagz
pweetylivia
prettyAdaolisa
kinginvahala
odunharry
anigbajumo
prestigerhyme

Yea,nofin like rape but ladies supposed to knw that staying so long with a guy in a room is dangerous as far as da guy is not impotent.The guy doesn't do anything badt except the insults. She makes herself available for mutual fun.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2016
Na wa o.....This Dora sef.....she is very damaged and needs to be sent back to the factory.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by daxlasaint(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2016
skarlett:

Longest time dear
Updated now
yaaay!!!
I have been here my dear.... just not updating, hope you have been good?
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by daxlasaint(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2016
skarlett:

Longest time dear
Updated now
yaaay!!!
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2016
skarlett:

Well done dear kiss

yay!!! smiley...can't wait to finish this..
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Anugod(f): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wow shocked
Na wa o sad
Unbridled passion is such a killer undecided

Just imagine how this innocent naive virgin girl of yesterday transformed into this kind of messy life - romping with a kill-joy boyfriend and his younger brother, together with an unfortunate cultist all at the same time undecided undecided
And all because of her needy, whinny, low self-esteem life cry cry

This is some real deep sh.it angry embarassed

Welldone Scarlett, you make me wanna shed tears cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by obiorathesubtle: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol. She's fucking_ three guys grin 2 of them are blood brothers.. How cute smiley

So, common sense leaves her body when her nipples_ are fondled??! undecided interesting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by danchuzzy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
skarlett:

Well done dear kiss

Bia this lady... You are BAD in a good way!!!!!

More ink to your pen!
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
daxlasaint:

yaaay!!!

Alright

Yeah, I've been alright

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Anugod:
Wow shocked
Na wa o sad
Unbridled passion is such a killer undecided

Just imagine how this innocent naive virgin girl of yesterday transformed into this kind of messy life - romping with a kill-joy boyfriend and his younger brother, together with an unfortunate cultist all at the same time undecided undecided
And all because of her needy, whinny, low self-esteem life cry cry

This is some real deep sh.it angry embarassed

Welldone Scarlett, you make me wanna shed tears cry

Thanks dear

*hands her handkerchief* oya smile for Jesus wink
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
danchuzzy:

Bia this lady... You are BAD in a good way!!!!!

More ink to your pen!

Thanks dear
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by solmantb: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
This Dora is more like Doro o...jst add bucci and its complete. Anyone is capable of same mistake anyway, there is sumtin abt sex that makes all our sense and reasoning organs go haywire. Its always the same pattern for Dora...again being in a room alone with a guy plus she can't say NO...Doro bucci. Sorry! Dnt mean to judge more of like a correction.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo / Bound For Life / Finding Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.