Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs (5079 Views)

GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) / Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos / Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by IamNawty(f): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
shocked shocked
How do you know erm erm
My friend fine pass that dp oo undecided.
I call her nija Kim K
bestie can hype for Africa grin
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

I believe u. I saw it last March and it filled me with pleasure grin
chai
Iamnawty, this is the right guy for you cheesy
He's in love
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2016
IamNawty:
bestie can hype for Africa grin
I don't like lying ooo cheesy
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
chai
Iamnawty, this is the right guy for you cheesy
He's in love

grin grin tey tey I don dey die for her matter.
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

grin grin tey tey I don dey die for her matter.
you have to pass through me thou wink.
Girls before dicks undecided
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
you have to pass through me thou wink.
Girls before dicks undecided

OK I dey come grin
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by davide470(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Jamean:
Nice bag
Nice sofa
Nice pillows tongue
That's what i like wink
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

OK I dey come grin
That's my nigga cheesy wink wink
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Qualer: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2016
IamNawty:
I say lemme not upload d one dat ur face is showing grin grin
Everyone c my beautiful bestie hateu2 grin is she not endowed?

How many likes for her?

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Jamean(f): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2016
davide470:
That's what i like wink

Jesus wept! cry

1 Like

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by bigsmoke2(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Disgusting undecidedwhen she let them loose they will be reaching her knees
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
please what's the title of that movie?
Smellymouth:

Na wa oo.. : lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Smellymouth: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
please what's the title of that movie?

Lol.. I don't know oo cheesy
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
oops I am determined to find the editors of that flick if I can get the title.... they need to be taught a lesson in how not to edit a movie!

Smellymouth:

Lol.. I don't know oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by TheSCRYPT: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
davide470:
That's what i like wink

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Be lying. But who cares.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wealthy Businessman, Dapo Abiodun's Son, Dj Olu Confirmed Dead / Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children / Wazobia FM OAP, Igos, Marries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.