Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised (1628 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by funsosweet(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
I heard that uncircumcised gals have extra/strong urge for sex than circumcised ones. How true is this? Do parents still circumcise their female children
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by Rosabelle(f): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
Yep. That was the whole idea of girl-circumcision. An old and babaric custom still carried out in many places in africa plus nigeria (but not so rampant).
The idea is to deaden a young girls sexual urge so that she doesnt go straying (before or after marriage) to other men for sex.
A very selfish idea, as, at the end of the day, only her eventual husband has any pleasure during sex. She doesnt at all.

The opposite has been achieved, cos it does deaden a girls sexual urge, but it has proven to drive a lot of girls into being wayward, cos they never feel anythign during sex, and as a result, keep searching for this from different men.
Many of them dont understand why the hype about sex is since they feel nothign when they have it, and so they are driven to try again and again in the hope of finding out. For a major part, this has contributed to AIDS is africa.
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by tunyus(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2009
@ROSABELLE
well said
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by posakosa(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2009
Oko yato si Oko

Obo yato si Obo wink wink
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by no1madman(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2009
uncircumcised toto dey sweet.
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by mystikal(m): 12:56am On Oct 04, 2009
topic makes my belly churn
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by Fhemmmy: 2:16am On Oct 04, 2009
what a pathetic culture.
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by Seun(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
It should be a jailable crime, if it isn't one already.
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by babaijo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
can any body tell the nairalanders the reason behind this circumcision of a thing? but as for me i believe they are not just doing it for doing sake but for a reason best known to them.
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by Seun(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2009
i believe they are not just doing it for doing sake but for a reason best known to them.
You're right, there's a reason: they are wicked, heartless souls who love to mutilate babies.
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by posakosa(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
But there are different levels/stages of circumsicions ?! and is plastic surgery wrong ? undecided undecided
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by Rosabelle(f): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
babaijo:

can any body tell the nairalanders the reason behind this circumcision of a thing? but as for me i believe they are not just doing it for doing sake but for a reason best known to them.
Since boy babies are more susceptible to diseases (than girl babies), pulling off the skin on a baby boy's Penis (male circumcision) is a way of reducing risk of dirt that might gather there and harm him.

Female circumsition however is practised by ancient-thinking tradtions, which dont believe women have the right to enjoy sex. They believe a woman is simply there to bear children and cook and the pleasure in sex is a right only her husband can enjoy.
They are babarians simple as that!
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by posakosa(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
There are different levels of female circumcision. Pls do your research.

What about people who tighten their toto to become virgins again ?! Isn't that circumcision too ? some of y'all just don't understand
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by ritaNL: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
posakosa:

There are different levels of female circumcision. Pls do your research.

What about people who tighten their toto to become virgins again ?! Isn't that circumcision too ? some of y'all just don't understand

Yes they dont .
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by blackspade(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2009
@ poster

No, its the opposite. It takes the sexual desires away from the woman, and she won't have orgasms. It basically turns her into a living sex doll baby machine.
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by Secretz(f): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
taking extra bits off eh? ewwwwwwwww! lipsrsealed
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by kabola2009(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
am lost, can someone find me?
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by Fhemmmy: 12:43am On Oct 06, 2009
This has to stop.
Re: Cirmcumcised Vs Uncircumcised by Tournel(m): 4:43am On Dec 31, 2016
Circumcision is not necessary and has no real health benefits. The reasons behind it are religious and social reasons. Actually, in males, the extra foreskin removed is even a protection from germs. Rather circumcision reduces baby-mother bonds, there'll be problems after the surgery due to the injury on the baby, there're risks of errors and damage to the genitals and it damages male-female sexual relationships.
Circumcision to both male and females are nothing but unnecessary procedures with possible negative effects at the end.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Like Imitating White Men Voice When Speaking With Them? / Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife As NYSC Member ( Throwback Photo ) / Leopold II Of Belgium Killer Of 15 Million Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.