Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware (4943 Views)

Reloaded!!! Latest Mtn N Etisalat New Settings For Psiphon N Tweakware / Download Tweakware V3.0 For Airtel 0.0 Unlimited Browsing - Stops Disconnection / How To Use Tweakware Premium Servers Without Paying A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by oscallins(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
guys y una too dey lie like dis
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by kennedy45(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice 1 tho!
Nigerians like osho o!!! Lmao
But to try all this free stuffs with MTN dey fear me, cos dey will always look for a way to debit ur acct back.
www.kennedyclement..com
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by joseph214(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sunkyphil:
kip trying it will connect
Even when it connects it doesn't last.
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by joseph214(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

The person with this tweakware just want to make money by force, why must we pay 500naira for premium account when psiphon,netloop,http injector all offer unlimited data, crap i ain't using this glo shit again, it keeps disconnecting and the speed is bad in my location,i rather use airtel night plan for heavy downloads
Even with psiphon its still not stable after the first time I connect I can use 10mb with a speed of 100kb above but once it passes 10mb the speed reduces to 10kb the after using a total of 20mb it disconnects. Tweakware doesn't last more than a minute for me.
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Mustack: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
2kaybiel:
I once used it, but it disconnect frequently. Still rocking with etisalat
guy pls post the eti setting
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Kevas(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
my settings

Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by blazerblog(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
See mine

Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by wilnaira(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Xymc1:

Hello, please what are the settings for the Etisalat?

for the etisalat settings
http://www.nairabit.com/2016/08/etisalat-00kobo-free-browsing-tweak-for.html
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by wilnaira(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
know that its capped
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Adex097: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
I've been using this stuff for about 2months now.

Now wey e Don show for Nairaland, make I dey prepare to kiss ham goodbye.

Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Kevas(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
ok

Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by wilnaira(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Adex097:
I've been using this stuff for about 2months now.

Now wey e Don show for Nairaland, make I dey prepare to kiss ham goodbye.

it has appeared on Nairaland on more than 15different occasions or is this ur first time of seeing it here
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Adex097: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
wilnaira:

it has appeared on Nairaland on more than 15different occasions or is this ur first time of seeing it here
This is Actually the 3rd time I'd be seeing it on here.
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by jom28gy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
glo the best
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Xymc1(m): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Blackchampion(m): 6:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Kevas:
No subscription is needed just chose de free server in de app
How do u continue using it wen u exhaust d 300MB daily bandwidth?
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Blackchampion(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2016
wilnaira:

for the etisalat settings
http://www.nairabit.com/2016/08/etisalat-00kobo-free-browsing-tweak-for.html
Does dis tweakware apk work with etisalat?
Re: Just Want To Say Thank U To Who Eva Posted De Glo Tweakware by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
joseph214:
Even with psiphon its still not stable after the first time I connect I can use 10mb with a speed of 100kb above but once it passes 10mb the speed reduces to 10kb the after using a total of 20mb it disconnects. Tweakware doesn't last more than a minute for me.
yea youre right, i dont like the tweak self, have you flashed a custom rom before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! / Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life / Settled. Everything has been resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.