Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH (8376 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by jrusky(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
But I just read someone said Buhari has saved some trillions if I'm right So what is all these loss about again Oh I guess they want to blame Avengers isn't

When a govt or a man or a family or a group lack wisdom or lost wisdom they will always be in the shoe the present govt is today. Let the govt do as many as bailout they can do or bail in nothing and I repeat nothing will change it will get worse a lair has no place for solid foundation any attempt to lay the foundation will surely fail for not allowing God to give them power at His own right time and they forcefully get it through lies, propaganda, intimidation etc take it or leave it No Peace it's not a curse it simple Karma law.

11Bn is small it will crash to 100 Bn or more I think you know how to lies keep it up, I think you know how to blame past govt keep it up, i think you know how to keep silent over Fulani free killings keep it up you haven't seen anything yet. Up till now no single election promises fulfilled even the boko haram are still in Sambisa, the chibok girls still in the Den of Lion, Power zero, Road zero, tolerance zero, hate of all kinds 100%, petrol no go area so what are you living for as a govt
Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by bejeria101(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Zombies! Tell una president to stop digging for groundnut oil he wont find it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by jay7(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nigeria[color=#006600][/color] my country i hail thee
Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by DonCortino: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aufbauh:
And followers of same economic saboteurs expect a blooming economy...smh!

What those unscrupulous elements don't know is that there is no level of havoc done that will directly affect our political appointees to starve talk more of Mr President, rather the common man like their siblings,impoverished supporters that will bear the brunt.

So u believe this shít! When did d bombings start? That means this govt have been making 11bn everyday from may 29 2015 to jan this year. And they have been crying and shouting no money since.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by Pylony(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bubu4Sea:
Let the South-Waste go back to their Cocoa farming grin

Let the Land of Boko Haram that has grown into Fulani Herdsmen go back to Groundnut Pyramids

NO MORE DRINKING OF OUR OIL!
And the ibo weeds to palm wine tapping grin .
Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by Johnrake69: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aufbauh:

Yeah, the activities of those vandals have been a blessing in disguise as a lot of serious minded people are beginning to think outside the box.
Apart from the adverse effects of the mono-economy caused by the over dependency on oil,there is a serious need to think of exportation of our numerous mineral resources scattered all over the nation's terrain. This of course the only and sure way to grow our naira.

Exportation of our raw minerals will do us no good, and the same thing that happened to oil will still repeat itself. We have to learn to add value or else we can't control price. Have you ever wondered why the American government can control the price of military hardware but OPEC can't control price of oil? It's value.

It's really unfortunate we have leaders who do not understand the global economy. They are buried in their quest to live extravagant lifestyle. I see no reason why our military can't come up with its version of Ak47. But, what do we have? We have a situation where our military chiefs are very comfortable to use a BMW as their official car and same goes with our public office holders. No body cares

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by bigiyaro(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Big lie jare... From 11b daily indeed.
Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by nnokwa042(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
lugado:
A man woke up and shouted "Holy Ghost fire!!
Wife: what is it, was Lion chasing you?
Man : that would have been better.
Wife : what is it then?
Man: I nearly voted for Buhari again in my dream.
Wife : blood of Jesus! Honey, lets pray.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by blank(f): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
This is like cutting off your nose to spite your face. How much would the amnesty program cost the govt annually compared with the monthly loss in income and the cost of prosecuting a war in the Niger Delta. The amnesty program even helps in building up manpower. Myopic thinking in my opinion.

NDDC and the ministry of the Niger Delta are the biggest flops in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by chuose: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
blank:
This is like cutting off your nose to spite your face. How much would the amnesty program cost the govt annually compared with the monthly loss in income and the cost of prosecuting a war in the Niger Delta. The amnesty program even helps in building up manpower. Myopic thinking in my opinion.

NDDC and the ministry of the Niger Delta are the biggest flops in my opinion.

The Govt wants to bleed the the Niger Delta dry.

The oil belongs to us, if the north had it they would not share.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
APC govt should think outside the box. They should create alternative source of income.Period! That is what proactive govt in other countries did .
Re: Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH by Apoztl3(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
shamecurls:
[b][/b]

Please go and pick-up a 2016 BMW X6 from Coscharis Motors.

You re Brilliant!
Hmm, so much for brilliance. Anyways I ain't surprised since it's coming from a Co. "brilliantee"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 / Obono-Obla: Coalition Writes Buhari, Faults ICPC’s Media Trial / List Of Development Topics (How To Move Nigeria Forward)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.