Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,435 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Pastor Prescribes, ‘manhood Inspection’ Before Marriage To Knw If They Handle It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Prescribes, ‘manhood Inspection’ Before Marriage To Knw If They Handle It (507 Views)

M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu / Obot Etuk Is Now A Pastor, Admonishes Ladies Against Sex Before Marriage / 2face Sits On A Shoe Couch Says U Dnt Knw Me Or My Story Until U Step In My Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Prescribes, ‘manhood Inspection’ Before Marriage To Knw If They Handle It by victordan1993(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2016
After reports emerged last week that a Nigerian woman had filed for divorce one week after marriage because she couldn’t handle the size of her partner’s manhood, Jessica Opare Saforo, a co-host of celebrity and lifestyle show in Ghana, Celebrity Fanzone, disclosed that her pastor supports the idea of manhood viewing for couples before marriage

Jessica, last Saturday, said that her pastor once insisted that women should demand to see the size of the manhood of their potential partners before marriage; sparking an intense debate on social media.

continue Reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/08/pastor-prescribes-manhood-inspection.html

(1) (Reply)

Diddy, Jay-z & Dr. Dre Top 2016 Forbes Cash Kings List / (WARRI NEWS) - Niyola " I No Wan Sing Party Song, Make Una Free Me" / Lexus Rx330 Very Clean For Grab In Ph (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.