Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? (25999 Views)

How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street / How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by dukeo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
lonelydude:

Thanks a lot boss.

You are the man.I wish I could meet you in person to express my sincere gratitude.

did you get the eBook ? Please send to me epoxide7 at gmail dot com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by ExplicitContent: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
OP you did not reply my question o..

To actually take action on this one has to be equiped with basics too. Thanks for sharing this info but there seem to be deeper basics u havnt covered as I made my own personal research to find out.
Anyways nice work.

Here is this question..pls look to it.

How does one calculate or knows the rate base on that dollar numerals they giving.

I mean when u click on request number and that details page that contains payment options and phone rate pops up... what does that $0.150 and how does one calculate it. Does it mean $0.150 per minute or how?
Thanks
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
dukeo:

See the reply i got when i tried downloading

The link have been deactivated. Im currently updating the book especially the traffic aspect of the business and others silent points not covered previously.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
ExplicitContent:
OP you did not reply my question o..

To actually take action on this one has to be equiped with basics too. Thanks for sharing this info but there seem to be deeper basics u havnt covered as I made my own personal research to find out.
Anyways nice work.

Here is this question..pls look to it.

How does one calculate or knows the rate base on that dollar numerals they giving.

I mean when u click on request number and that details page that contains payment options and phone rate pops up... what does that $0.150 and how does one calculate it. Does it mean $0.150 per minute or how?
Thanks

part of what will be covered in the guide update
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Fedric(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
alabiman:
Due to series of mails I have gotten from people who are interested in the premium number business. I have no option than to continue the thread. I got lots of mails, some abusive, some soft and gentle and most wanting the guide free as I have given more that twenty out already free. I want to state that I did not collect a dime from anybody up to this moment even those that asked for my account number after I replied them That the information will no longer be free.(I deliberately refused to forward my account number).So everybody will still get this information free.

I will update shortly and I want to use this opportunity to officially permit those who got my guide to share it freely with others. PLEASE DONT SELL IT OR COLLECT A DIME FOR IT(REMEMBER I GAVE YOU FREE OF CHARGE).

Pleas you have to be patient with me if my update is slow in coming. I am a little occupy with offline business but I promise to be available on a daily basis even if for just 10 minutes.

STAY TUNED
op please i beg you with GOD share am with me please , na beg i dey beg. ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by dukeo(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
alabiman:

The link have been deactivated. Im currently updating the book especially the traffic aspect of the business and others silent points not covered previously.

patiently waiting for your update
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by KFA4REAL: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
hello sir i just came across this tread today and i have been able to make $0.07 dollar by going through the examples you had written.this is my number which i got from guinea +22478777744. will be grateful if i can get the ebook guide so as to learn more.thanks as i await your reply.my mail is deeixzy@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Fedric(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
lonelydude:

Thanks a lot boss.

You are the man.I wish I could meet you in person to express my sincere gratitude.
it says file does not exist. abeg how can i go about it ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by crystar: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Please house. I just stumbled on this information. Any body with the eBook should please forward it me at clasicjeff@gmail.com .God bless you.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Fedric:
it says file does not exist. abeg how can i go about it ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com

The file has been removed,presently updating the book with the latest information
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by crystar: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
good job brother. Please is there any one with the guide? I just joined and will be most grateful to have it. please be your brother keeper. Thanks and stay blessed.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
KFA4REAL:
hello sir i just came across this tread today and i have been able to make $0.07 dollar by going through the examples you had written.this is my number which i got from guinea +22478777744. will be grateful if i can get the ebook guide so as to learn more.thanks as i await your reply.my mail is deeixzy@gmail.com

kudos.!!The book is presently being updated. You can get the old version from people here.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
The new version should be ready in a day or two.I need to make it simple and easy to understand
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by crystar: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
You re doing a great job. I just stumbled into this wealth of knowledge. I will be glad to have the complete guide. anyone with it should please send me a copy At clasicjeff@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by akpananiefiok(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
I would do the first 10 people favour to send it through there email.... just quote me
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by mhisbliss(f): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mekanus:

Please beautiful Bliss could u send me the eBook via emalonic @ gmail dot com. Thanks in anticipation.
mail me via NL, I'll forward it tonight
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by adebayo3449(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
alabiman:

What you need to do is to choose SIP instead of IVR. Though im not using SIP, I major on IVR. I know that you will need a server redirect.Pls use the contact mail i stated in the guide.
OK tnx
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Einsthawkton(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
This is the new link for the download of the e-book

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/xAFPj6L6/file.html

PREMIUM NUMBER SERVICE.pdf

Thank you.
Cc Alabiman

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by crystar: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
op please send me a copy. -:clasicjeff@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by mamud3: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
pls send me a copy funshomamud@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Tinkinguy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tinkinguy:
Hello @ Alabiman,
I have been able to set up a number from Guinea as +22478013025,
however, I noticed when I did that that it assigned 2 additional numbers to me, so I remove the other 2 and stick to the one I wanted.

But the issue now is that I have tried calling the number both from my line and a friends line, the service charged us but it was not saying anything at all, with my uploaded IVR to it as default IVR. but once I returned to the pre-set IVR, it will respond,but strangely whilest its charging us, it is not been reflected on the Statistics.

Please advice, what I can do from here, since its output silent will definitely affect the promotions of the number
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=Tinkinguy post=49126931][/quote]

if it is on the telepremium platform,i strongly advise that you contact them and i can assure you that you will get response within 72 hours
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=Tinkinguy post=49126931][/quote]

if it is on the telepremium platform,i strongly advise that you contact them and i can assure you that you will get response within 72 hours

weldone!!
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by KFA4REAL: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
akpananiefiok:
I would do the first 10 people favour to send it through there email.... just quote me
Pls do send to deeixzy@gmail.com thanks
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Tinkinguy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
alabiman:

weldone!!

Thanks @Alabiman,

Yes, I had already sent them a mail since yesterday about the issue, I'm hoping they will respond.
Thanks,
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by ikbnice(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Anyone who has the ebook should share it with me.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Im still getting mails on traffic issue. I will concentrate more on this aspect in the update.

For any business to thrive,you need customers for online business the traffics are your customers

Like i said at the begining of this thread, traffic is difficult to get if you dont know at the same time it is as easy as eating pap if you know your way round it.
I shall be revealing some of closely guided secret on this in the update which i will henceforth be refering as part two of who else has not make money online.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tinkinguy:

Thanks @Alabiman,

Yes, I had already sent them a mail since yesterday about the issue, I'm hoping they will respond.
Thanks,
They will definately respond.

cheers!
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by KFA4REAL: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Einsthawkton:
This is the new link for the download of the e-book

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/xAFPj6L6/file.html

PREMIUM NUMBER SERVICE.pdf

Thank you.
Cc Alabiman
thanks ave gotten the guide.God bless
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by davidodufote: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
akpananiefiok:

send to me pls. odufhotes@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by ExplicitContent: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
alabiman:

part of what will be covered in the guide update

Okay. Waiting got ur back
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Fedric(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
akpananiefiok:
please brother send to me. ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ashish Thakkar – Africa’s Youngest Billionaire / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.