Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? (26009 Views)

How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street / How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thank God, I can now post after five days ban by the bot while trying to respond to an allegation of someone calling me a scammer.

Someone alledged that im one certain nairalander called scheming who scammed people on this same premium number business here on nairaland around May/June this year.

I want to state that i am one of the victim of the said scheming and the idea of this business actually came from that nastic experience of being scammed. In my previous post which i made and which lead to my five days ban, i posted the whatsapp chats i had with the fraudster scheming,his phone number as well the screenshot of my payment for that 8 pages ebook he sold then
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
The ebook he sold contain nothing apart from just how to open an account with a premium company.All access to him were blocked.phone switched off,thread deleted,mails not being responded to

I felt dejected but rather than to accept defeat, I forged ahead and did personal research on the premium business and after so many trials and errors i was able to gather some informations which im using.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
I want to make it clear that I did not collect a dime from anybody for that ebook i share and which is still being share. I gave it out free even when some people are not aware that i have started giving it out free and were asking for my account number to pay to,I still did not collect their money but to refer them to the thread to check the link for free download.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
As for that fellow that boldly said that my book failed. What do i have to say?

I want you to know that the idea behind my book (which you also got free) is to expose people to the opportunity in the premium business which im glad i have been able to do.What is in that book is a basic information to get people started in the business.I never got that preveledge when i started. Nobody to talk to the few Nigerian that i got their number through the test call panel were too secretive and refused to say a word whenever i called them.

People are actually making money through this business. I gave this information out freely yet im still being label a scammer.Like i told a nairalander that contacted me during the period of my ban,Im not giving anything out again whether free or paid information.
If i can get those information,what is stopping anyone from getting them eitherr.I want to encourage everyone to research deep into this business and take advantage of it before it became saturated. For those that have started best of luck and those that are yet to start, the ball is in your court,you have a free guide its now depends on what yov do with it.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Okaforcalistus: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
alabiman:
I want to make it clear that I did not collect a dime from anybody for that ebook i share and which is still being share. I gave it out free even when some people are not aware that i have started giving it out free and were asking for my account number to pay to,I still did not collect their money but to refer them to the thread to check the link for free download.
thanks pls share me on my mail calistojb@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Henceforth, I will be less active on this thread and may not be responding to any further mails to me regarding this business. I hope to share another information on small scale foodstuff export business later in the future.That information cost me 20k to get through a seminar organised by Tunji Afuwape in 2012 and i will not charge or collect a dime to give it out.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by morgan2p(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
alabiman:
Henceforth, I will be less active on this thread and may not be responding to any further mails to me regarding this business. I hope to share another information on small scale foodstuff export business later in the future.That information cost me 20k to get through a seminar organised by Tunji Afuwape in 2012 and i will not charge or collect a dime to give it out.

OP pls don't leave like that o o. We need u more
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by uvalued(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
quivah:
I'm not sure if any one has paid.. But I beg you DO NOT PAY A DIME!!. Rather use the money to celebrate ileya,but chicken buy drinks or kukuma buy a paint of rice put for house and the gods shall bless you.

He's a scammer.!!!!
He doesn't have any answers to your questions but will lie they will be answered in the next eBook.. A trick he used the first time in July with another account, till now no part two of the said eBook.. He hasn't showed up on his WhatsApp since then, the number he dropped has been off since then, he doesn't reply mails anymore.. Because people realized he's a fake. The then account was deleted and the said thread too..by the mods

This op's strategies and scheming is the same, they are same person.. This op opened his account in July, the time scheming fled..
pls note
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
uvalued:
pls note

Blackman with their myopic and shallow thinking. You were scammed and you believe everybody is now a scammer

Let me repeat, I am not that nairalander (scheming) who scammed people on this forum on this same premium business. I want to state that im also one of his victim. I still have his whatsapp chat with me on my phone.The 8 pages book he sold then was empty (information wise). He later deactivated his account and blocked all access to him.
It was that disappointment that spurred me to research for more informations on the premium business and after a lot of effort, i was able to get a breakthrough.

The difference between me and most of those scammed by that fellow is that i refused to be discouraged and accept defeat. So shcheming scamming was a huge blessing in disguise (atleast it open my eyes to the opportunities in the premium business).
Let me repeat that i did not collect a dime from anybody for all i have gave out either through mail correspondence,chat or the ebook. I gave everything out free and those that are serious enough are already making use of the information.
@all. Im sorrx. Im no more giving out any informations regarding this business. I want to encourage everybody interested in the business to research and dig out information on their own.IF I CAN DO IT,THEN WHY CANT YOU.

I may not respond to any further mails on the subject.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Occurstaem(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
biuti:

I got the book, thanks a bunch.
I skimmed through the 15pages and I'm wowed. I'll get back to you when i read properly. Thanks again.
Please,I am also interested. Can you send me the book? Thanks
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Sirmuel1(m): 2:58am On Sep 14, 2016
this is my email ericsean51@gmail.com if you have it please sends it to me
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by shakol91(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
@ alabiman, I urge you to chill, quivah and I was part of the previous thread that was deleted. I should have raised alarm too,but I don't do things that way without proper verification. That was the reason I questioned to know if you really have any idea about premium number, I've been busy,I was privileged to visit this thread today to see if you've replied my questions. Quivah shouldn't have labeled you scammer at first,she should have taken time to study your thread. I'll appreciate if you can give answers to the questions I asked. Then,leave everyone to generate traffic for their premium numbers. Pls mention me when reply
ing
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by quivah(f): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
alabiman:
Thank God, I can now post after five days ban by the bot while trying to respond to an allegation of someone calling me a scammer.

Someone alledged that im one certain nairalander called scheming who scammed people on this same premium number business here on nairaland around May/June this year.

I want to state that i am one of the victim of the said scheming and the idea of this business actually came from that nastic experience of being scammed. In my previous post which i made and which lead to my five days ban, i posted the whatsapp chats i had with the fraudster scheming,his phone number as well the screenshot of my payment for that 8 pages ebook he sold then

I'm just seeing this.. If you were part of those scammed by scheming, I think logic would have prompted you to include this in your tutorial, I mean from the get go!!! It was after I came out, you realized its best to let people know you were a victim too, to gather pity or be labelled a hero?
Also, Your free lectures on the first/second page of this thread is very similar to what scheming sold to us as his ebook..except if you mean to lift from scheming's eBook to write your free tutorial here sha.
You also registered your nairaland account in the same month scheming fled..
Your strategy is very similar to scheming's. During his time, he sold a near to empty eBook to us with the promise of writing a part two of the eBook with full info.. Something you also did.. Its more like you gave the info scheming sold to us, out for free this time around, while you put a price on the part two (scheming promised to send to us). Some People also complained the first eBook you sent to them (tho free) contained very minute info.. Same issue we had with scheming.

Everything about the two of you is similar!!
Even if you were scheming, what if you eventually wants to sell this so called 'eBook part 2' you wanted to give out to us back then when we complained of the incomplete info in the ebook part one.
As in, Instead of giving out the part two back then, you ran away, came back with a new acct so that you could sell it this time around. Hence, gets paid two times for a package that's supposed to be one.

Even if I was wrong, don't you think you are acting guilty already? If you wish to help people out why should what I say matter? after all you are no scammer?
I'm really really sorry if I accused you wrongly, i swear cause i feel guilty of making people lose out on this oppurtunity .. Dont stop helping people because of this. Sadly, I jumped at you earlier because you were just like scheming, his strategies, excuses, his words etc. I lost 2k back then, It will be hard to let 'another scheming' go just like that especially if they seem alike. Why not just help people out as you claimed, if you are selling genuine eBook with great info, your recommendation will be of great importance should you wanna sell any other eBook in future. So I think I opened a bigger opportunity to sell yourself, as long as you proved me Wrong.

But if you are scheming, may thunder fire you!!!

@all, I'm sorry for coming out plainly.. I just hope to make people open their eyes wella. At least with my outburst, y'all will first scrutinize well well before paying. His deal is enticing, something that drew us to scheming's scam.
However, do note, premium is not an easy task!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by quivah(f): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
shakol91:
@ alabiman, I urge you to chill, quivah and I was part of the previous thread that was deleted. I should have raised alarm too,but I don't do things that way without proper verification. That was the reason I questioned to know if you really have any idea about premium number, I've been busy,I was privileged to visit this thread today to see if you've replied my questions. Quivah shouldn't have labeled you scammer at first,she should have taken time to study your thread. I'll appreciate if you can give answers to the questions I asked. Then,leave everyone to generate traffic for their premium numbers. Pls mention me when reply
ing

You are right to a degree..

Let's hope he accepts my apologies and give you a detailed answer to your questions.

@alabiman.. I'm very if I accused you wrongly.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
quivah:

Let's hope he accepts my apologies and give you a detailed answer to your questions.

It is alright. I know how it feel to be scammed as I'm also a victim of scheming and that's where the idea of this business came from.
In my first post on this thread I clearly stated that and I quote.

''Two months ago I stumble on a report on how to make money through premium call service. I bought the report but alas!! it was very scanty and I couldn't make use of it. Frustrated, but never gave up. I make an extensive research on the subject since it seem unpopular, investing lots of resources and the result is what brought about this thread.''
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by quivah(f): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
alabiman:

It is alright. I know how it feel to be scammed as I'm also a victim of scheming and that's where the idea of this business came from.
In my first post on this thread I clearly stated that and I quote.

''Two months ago I stumble on a report on how to make money through premium call service. I bought the report but alas!! it was very scanty and I couldn't make use of it. Frustrated, but never gave up. I make an extensive research on the subject since it seem unpopular, investing lots of resources and the result is what brought about this thread.''

I guess I was in haste to judge you due to my past experience.

Myself And Shakol exhausted our time, resources to this premium issue.. Even weeks after scheming ran. But we just had to let go at the end, after communicating with the admins of telepremium and he made me know premium no is for people who have services to render.
If you Dont have any services to render, premium isnt good for you... Scheming didn't clarify on this, he had to push us to sort for ourselves, which isn't bad just that he left when he needed to answer out questions.

s good you continued and made headways (if true)

I'm sorry I jumped at you... But I will still advise people to scrutinize you very very well before paying. Please carry on with your work, and do ensure to give Shakol all the answers to his questions, if you Dont mind.

Thank you!
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
shakol91:
Following questions begging for answers.... (1) How can we get iprn (premium number) that can access at least 3-4 countries of where we planned to get traffic from? (2) How can we confirm,if all the Access Countries are able to access our iprn (do we need to look for people to call,to test if it's accessible from their countries)? (3)How do you know if all network can access your iprn from Access Countries?

1-How can we get iprn (premium number) that can access at least 3-4 countries of where we planned to get traffic from?

You can confirm this through the last test call panel. study that panel e.g a test call from usa to a particular number in GUINEA -2,another test call from Lithuania to GUINEA-2 number and also another call from Slovakia to GUINEA -2 number. This simply imply that if you pick Guinea -2 number, it should be accessible from USA, Lithuania and Slovakia. This is just an example please im not saying people should go and register Guinea-2 number to be able to get access from USA, Lithuania and Slovakia.

(2) How can we confirm, if all the Access Countries are able to access our iprn (do we need to look for people to call,to test if it's accessible from their countries)?

You can explore the option of people testing the number for you or you use the test panel (follow the crowd method).I have explain this above.

(3)How do you know if all network can access your iprn from Access Countries? [/quote]

From experience, all network MAY NOT be able to access your iprn. For example in Nigeria if you use your MTN line for some of those number, if wouldn't connect while Airtel or Etisalat may work.Though Nigeria MTN work on some iprn. The samething is applicable to the iprn in the country where you target your traffic. The basic things is for you to either device a mean of getting the number tested for you from the country you target (friends, siblings etc) or you study the history of different telcom that have been successfully used to make a call from that country from the last test panel .You just need to backdate the date to be able to capture as many information as you may need.

I must add that there are other ways you can confirm all these, too
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
quivah:

I guess I was in haste to judge you due to my past experience.

Myself And Shakol exhausted our time, resources to this premium issue.. Even weeks after scheming ran. But we just had to let go at the end, after communicating with the admins of telepremium and he made me know premium no is for people who have services to render.
If you Dont have any services to render, premium isnt good for you... Scheming didn't clarify on this, he had to push us to sort for ourselves, which isn't bad just that he left when he needed to answer out questions.

s good you continued and made headways (if true)

I'm sorry I jumped at you... But I will still advise people to scrutinize you very very well before paying. Please carry on with your work, and do ensure to give Shakol all the answers to his questions, if you Dont mind.

Thank you!

Creating service shouldn't have been your headache now. There tonnes of free test to read mp3 converter online.I must confess that you need a bit of research on hot niche though. At this juncture, let everyone put in his/her effort into the business. I may not take any further questions.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by shakol91(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
quivah:

nice one from you. @ alabiman, quivah doesn't have the motive to tarnish your image,she's just curious to know if you're real. She was among the people that were scammed in the first thread. Let's sheath our sword for the progress of this thread
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by shakol91(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2016
alabiman:

1-How can we get iprn (premium number) that can access at least 3-4 countries of where we planned to get traffic from?

You can confirm this through the last test call panel. study that panel e.g a test call from usa to a particular number in GUINEA -2,another test call from Lithuania to GUINEA-2 number and also another call from Slovakia to GUINEA -2 number. This simply imply that if you pick Guinea -2 number, it should be accessible from USA, Lithuania and Slovakia. This is just an example please im not saying people should go and register Guinea-2 number to be able to get access from USA, Lithuania and Slovakia.

(2) How can we confirm, if all the Access Countries are able to access our iprn (do we need to look for people to call,to test if it's accessible from their countries)?

You can explore the option of people testing the number for you or you use the test panel (follow the crowd method).I have explain this above.

(3)How do you know if all network can access your iprn from Access Countries?

From experience, all network MAY NOT be able to access your iprn. For example in Nigeria if you use your MTN line for some of those number, if wouldn't connect while Airtel or Etisalat may work.Though Nigeria MTN work on some iprn. The samething is applicable to the iprn in the country where you target your traffic. The basic things is for you to either device a mean of getting the number tested for you from the country you target (friends, siblings etc) or you study the history of different telcom that have been successfully used to make a call from that country from the last test panel .You just need to backdate the date to be able to capture as many information as you may need.

I must add that there are other ways you can confirm all these, too
below is snapshot from telepremuim... Can you pls give illustration on how to successfully check,choose and test iprn. What I mean by illustration is stating steps to follow. Example,step 1: To check for iprn of your choice,click on access,at the top originator means... Destination means... After mover to step 2: To test your iprn.... I'm not good in explanation,pls pardon me. In short pls give detailed information to help everyone and to clear the doubt. If this thread is successful,the credit goes to you. vice-versa

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by shakol91(m): 1:06am On Sep 16, 2016
alabiman:

pls give full details on this part. This is the hardest hurdle to jump in premium number
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Glamourboy005(m): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Alabiman made everything simle and easy in the PDF file he gave out, the write-up is self explanatory.

I. Register your account
ii. got to IPRN list to see available numbers
iii. any number you choose click on it
iv. make a test call with the number or other numbers that accompany it using AIRTEL or ETISALAT networks
v. If the number is not valid, leave it and proceed to others.
Vi. Dont loose hope if you tried over 20 numbers and none is valid.
Vii. Keep trying until a number goes through, you'll hear something like "let me begin with" once you hear the cut the call and proceed to last test calls if you test call is there, request for the number ASAP else another smart nigga will take under your very own nose.

Just follow instructions, that is the main thing.

Alabiman, please unbehalf of my colleagues,friend and fellow nairaland, i humbly plead for your forgiveness in whatever way we have erred.
The lady that accused you was being protective but she went extreme.
Please forgive and forget!!!..
And atleast teach us how to drive traffic to our IPRN using other methods. You can also release the PHASE 2 of the Material.
Thanks for showing a way out and God bless it only takes someone who really want to help to give out such info FREE.

Thanks bro
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by shakol91(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2016
Glamourboy005, have you gotten your iprn and which country is the originator. It will be nice if anyone can prove to us how to get iprn that can access your choice of country without looking for anyone to test call for you. It's so frustrating to get someone abroad to test call for iprn. (Not all of us have motive of generating traffic from nigeria)
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
shakol91:
Glamourboy005, have you gotten your iprn and which country is the originator. It will be nice if anyone can prove to us how to get iprn that can access your choice of country without looking for anyone to test call for you. It's so frustrating to get someone abroad to test call for iprn. (Not all of us have motive of generating traffic from nigeria)

I like your never die spirit. I will share the follow the crowd method of getting the iprn that can access between three and up to five countries. The method is simply using the last test call panel to choose the countries you want promote your service.I'm afraid of being ban by the bot for the third time this month. What I will do is to create a step by step of one or two pages in pdf and upload it for free download here. People can study the process and use it to choose the countries they want to get traffic from.

I love teaching people with screenshot picture, so for easy understanding I will be using screenshot to show the step by step process.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by shakol91(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
alabiman:

I like your never die spirit. I will share the follow the crowd method of getting the iprn that can access between three and up to five countries. The method is simply using the last test call panel to choose the countries you want promote your service.I'm afraid of being ban by the bot for the third time this month. What I will do is to create a step by step of one or two pages in pdf and upload it for free download here. People can study the process and use it to choose the countries they want to get traffic from.

I love teaching people with screenshot picture, so for easy understanding I will be using screenshot to show the step by step process.
woow happy to see this from you. Pls help us with the PDF and the screenshot.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
shakol91:
woow happy to see this from you. Pls help us with the PDF and the screenshot.

Here is the link. It is a five pages guide. It really take chunks of my time today. People can share it .Please don't sell it.

http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/9qj2MOkJ/file.html

I have already build foundation for people on this business, please build on it through research. Just like I said, I was pushed to seek for knowledge on this business through a misfortune of being scammed on the same business. If I can do it, you can equally do it.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
alabiman:

Here is the link. It is a five pages guide. It really take chunks of my time today. People can share it .Please don't sell it.

http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/9qj2MOkJ/file.html

I have already build foundation for people on this business, please build on it through research. Just like I said, I was pushed to seek for knowledge on this business through a misfortune of being scammed on the same business. If I can do it, you can equally do it.
thanks 4 not giving up on us. I'm grateful for ur generosity. May the good lord reward u bountifully.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Some people just see things and tag it scam immediately
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by junaid2000(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello thread owner,
I did a little research on premium number and your ebook said it all. What i thought was there should be a trick for this, so i went online to research and i found free call services without you registering online. So i think if you use a vpn and use the free call service online to call your premium service number, then you might earn massively if it works. This plan has not been practicalised yet. I just want to ask if you had tried this before and what was the result?
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
junaid2000:
Hello thread owner,
I did a little research on premium number and your ebook said it all. What i thought was there should be a trick for this, so i went online to research and i found free call services without you registering online. So i think if you use a vpn and use the free call service online to call your premium service number, then you might earn massively if it works. This plan has not been practicalised yet. I just want to ask if you had tried this before and what was the result?

Yes, such service exist but some don't work with mobile.The best traffic method is to create an auto pilot system where money keeps coming whether you are sleeping or working.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.