Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper (1996 Views)

Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Old Chief Beaten By Villagers For ''Killing'' Young Boys In The Community.Photos / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by bukifemi1: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2016
Chaos in Lagos Island as Young Boys Storm the Streets, Kill muslim Worshiper, Loot Shops

The hoodlums made up of about 50 persons, mostly teenagers, invaded five streets of Lagos Island on Friday.

They ended up killing a resident, Ade Busari, and looted several shops.

According to Punch Metro, it was gathered that the hoodlums were armed with daggers and machetes during the attack.

It was learnt that Busari was killed around 2pm while going for an Islamic prayer.

Punch Metro reports that the affected streets were Massey, Oke Popo, Odunfa, Onala and Smith streets.

Busari was reportedly killed on Odunfa Street.

It was gathered that the men, who were said to have mobilised from another part of the Lagos Island, vandalised vehicles parked by the
roadside.

Policemen from the Adeniji Adele division and operatives of the Rapid Response Squad were said to have attempted to curtail the attack.

A resident on Odunfa Street, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told our correspondent that Busari, who was married with children, was
pursued by the armed hoodlums before being hacked to death.

He alleged that Busari was killed by one of the gang’s leaders identified as Azeez, alias Small Zego.

He said, “The boys got to the area around 2pm and began to loot some of the shops. Most traders quickly locked their shops and ran home. The

hoodlums did not have guns; but they had daggers and machetes.

“The victim was going to pray in a mosque. As he passed by them, one of the robbers shouted, ‘That’s him. He is one of them.’ They encircled

Busari and began to cut him with machetes. One of the gang’s leaders, Azeez, alias Small Zego, brought out a knife and stabbed him to death.

The police later came to remove his corpse. There is still tension in the area...”

Read more http://spynigeria.com/2016/07/11/chaos-lagos-island-young-boys-storm-streets-kill-muslim-worshiper-loot-shops/

Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by rummeh: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2016
Lie Muhammed..... Today's Friday nd 2pm never reach nau.... Meaning there's still time to save the man cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by Mimidiva(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2016
hmmm! I smell double wahala in Lagos
Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by emerged01(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Let kuku help the stooopid journalist," so the Christians thug killed the Muslim worshiper in Southwest abi? Una try!

3 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by rummeh: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2016
bukifemi1:
Chaos in Lagos Island as Young Boys Storm the Streets, Kill muslim Worshiper, Loot Shops

The hoodlums made up of about 50 persons, mostly teenagers, invaded five streets of Lagos Island on Friday.

It was learnt that Busari was killed around 2pm while going for an Islamic prayer.
/

Sorry for Us na..... It's still 10:36.....in Nigeria and it's 2pm in Lagos??.... Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2016
When this one happen, Lagos and violence be like
5&6
Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2016
Yesterday the police arrested a notorious cultist named small jpron, today another cultist named small zego has killed someone. Something tells me it's a reprisal for arresting their leader. By the way, which kind useless names be this one sef, small jpron and small zego?
Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2016
All these useless bloggers, are you trying to to cause religious crisis in Lagos state? Why announce he's a Muslim worshipper? Who asked you his religion? Amateurs

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by 9jii(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2016
I hate laying bloggers with passion

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by 4reala(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2016
@op, Bros u can lie, we still dey morning o, anD u dey talk abt 2pm, abi na 4 ur dream he happen Oya wake up, b4 u piss 4 dat mattress grin

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by emerged01(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2016
lofty900:
Yesterday the police arrested a notorious cultist named small jpron, today another cultist named small zego has killed someone. Something tells me it's a reprisal for arresting their leader. By the way, which kind useless names be this one sef, small jpron and small zego?
I think there is Jpron and Zego. All these one na "I dey hungry guys".
Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2016
emerged01:

I think there is Jpron and Zego. All these one na "I dey hungry guys".
lol I think you're right. Maybe the real jpron and zego are dead and these ones are just wannabes
Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by joe4real12: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2016
Op U CAN LIE O! 2PM NEVA REACH grin

Re: Chaos In Lagos Island As Young Boys Storm The Streets, Kill Muslim Worshiper by lalasticlala(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2016

(1)

My Mum Got Served A Letter From Panti. Please Advise / Miami Cops Are Forced To Return $20,000& Guns Unlawfully Seized From Couple(Pic) / Mad-man Burnt For Stabbing Pregnant Woman And Her 5yrs Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.