Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Can Fix This Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Fix This Nation (839 Views)

How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) / Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation / If This Is True about Buhari, I Pray For This Nation to remain as one!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Fix This Nation by Destined2win: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
This nation is in a sorry state; I pray humans will still be here to witness the difference between Mr reign and that of anyone, past or present.

I can fix this nation; all what you see today are opportunities for me, and I am fortified and qualified to succeed.

Who is with me?

1 Like

Re: I Can Fix This Nation by orisa37: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
If seriously you can, I'm with you till your destiny 2 win manifests.
Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Destined2win: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
orisa37:
If seriously you can, I'm with you till your destiny 2 win manifests.
Yes I can. Stay with me and pray for me
Re: I Can Fix This Nation by AnodaIT(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
No, you can't
Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Destined2win: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
AnodaIT:
No, you can't
YES I CAN, PRAY FOR MY PRESIDENCY
Re: I Can Fix This Nation by AnodaIT(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Destined2win:

No, I rather pray for crude oil to be discovered in the North so that we can enforce true federalism and each region manage her resources

1 Like

Re: I Can Fix This Nation by 9jii(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
This country is very OK doesn't need fixing.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Destined2win: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
9jii:
This country is very OK doesn't need fixing.
i can make it better

1 Like

Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Coldfaya(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
which nation! Nigeria? tuueh!! forget it. Nigeria is gone. beyond fixing. I'm not being negative but just realistic
Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Noblecx: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
How are you gonna do it? Convince us

The affiliation and travails of buhari regime shall not befall the people of God the second time ...

We are questioning your proposal kindly back it up with your working blueprints sire....
Re: I Can Fix This Nation by 9jii(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Destined2win:
i can make it better
May God Help you
Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Destined2win: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
9jii:
May God Help you
Amen. Thank you
Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Destined2win:
This nation is in a sorry state; I pray humans will still be here to witness the difference between Mr reign and that of anyone, past or present.

I can fix this nation; all what you see today are opportunities for me, and I am fortified and qualified to succeed.

Who is with me?
In all your numerous rants about Presidency I've never seen you say how or any intelligent solution. Instead of asking for advice on how to go about it like a more intelligent guy did yesterday you abuse commonsense by saying nothing and expect it to be commonsensical. What about this?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Destined2win:

Nonsense. Pray? For what exactly? Why exactly? Because you are born to win or because you have smart ideas?
Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Destined2win: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Nonsense. Pray? For what exactly? Why exactly? Because you are born to win or because you have smart ideas?
Both. You better join hands and pray
Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Destined2win: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Reyginus:
In all your numerous rants about Presidency I've never seen you say how or any intelligent solution. Instead of asking for advice on how to go about it like a more intelligent guy did yesterday you abuse commonsense by saying nothing and expect it to be commonsensical. What about this?
Calm down, the thoughts of a king are golden

1 Like

Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Destined2win:
Both. You better join hands and pray
No, only a fool will prey for you when he's not weighed your intelligence level. You should ask people what it's all about if you have nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Destined2win:
Calm down, the thoughts of a king are golden
You don't seem like a person who can even be an area councillor. Passion is not enough.

1 Like

Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Destined2win: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Reyginus:
No, only a fool will prey for you when he's not weighed your intelligence level. You should ask people what it's all about if you have nothing upstairs.

never mind, your concerns are taken care of. Thanks
Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Destined2win:

never mind, your concerns are taken care of. Thanks
This is not a joke. Stop opening threads with zero content value. I can't vote for such a person for President.

1 Like

Re: I Can Fix This Nation by Houseofglam7(f): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
See what self medication has caused

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Is The Problem / Ijaw Chief To Communities: Stop Blackmailing Military / Disclose How You Made $31m, NLC Tells Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.