Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study (6636 Views)

I Will Take You abroad For #220,000 / Help I Want To Travel Abroad. / Agencies Buy Air Ticket Abroad For Intending Travellers Due To Dollar Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by May22nd(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please, is anyone know any country one can go either for the purpose of gainful employed and / or for study for my Master degree with little tuition fees? I have Bsc in Business Administration from one of the Nigeria Universities. I have the intention of doing my master degree through part-time program while am working at the same time. I don't have anyone to sponsor me; I shall be grateful for anyone who can give me a piece of advice that can help me realize my dream. God bless you all.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by vickertony(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
@ op we are on same boat, mine is B.sc Accounting... just graduated this year.. travelers in the house, over to you guys.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Tkayhandsome(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Same here ooo. Banking and finance graduate. I have a sponsor but don't know steps to take. Canada,Australia or New Zealand. Work visa that's what I need.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by aylagos(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
As for me am planing to visit abidjan this month for a business prospect instead of me wasting money on europe or us, I will rather start biz in africa and ivory coast is best for me cos I have people living there.

2 Likes

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by aylagos(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
May22nd:
Please, is anyone know any country one can go either for the purpose of gainful employed and / or for study for my Master degree with little tuition fees? I have Bsc in Business Administration from one of the Nigeria Universities. I have the intention of doing my master degree through part-time program while am working at the same time. I don't have anyone to sponsor me; I shall be grateful for anyone who can give me a piece of advice that can help me realize my dream. God bless you all.
its better if you start from africa
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Tkayhandsome(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sure bro, we can
aylagos:
am planing to visit on 20th if you are interested in the trip let plan together
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by aylagos(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Sure bro, we can
am Ayo, what's your name and where do you stay ?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Tkayhandsome(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Phc I'm martins
aylagos:
am Ayo, what's your name and where do you stay ?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by aylagos(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Phc I'm martins
ok am in Lagos may be we should exchange number
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by deejay6: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
May22nd:

We are on the same page bro!!

I studied Business Administration and I am desperately looking for the next available flight.let's do this together bro Cos I see myself leaving in less than 2 months time.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Harmony222:
quote me if you need information on traveling to schengen countries or Dubai.. would gladly help.
can you talk me through the dubai stuff. if it worth trying.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Harmony222(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
kelval:
can you talk me through the dubai stuff. if it worth trying.
what are your interest? work? study? or visit?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Harmony222:
what are your interest? work? study? or visit?
work of course.. f**k study and visit..
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
i'll advise you work while studying in the following countries with tuition/no tuition free. Germany, Estonia, Malta, Finland and Turkey. Feel free to ask for detailed info.
May22nd:
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Harmony222(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
kelval:

Lol easy man.. there are two ways I know of, either you get an employment visa from here or you get a tourist visa.
the former must b issued by a hiring company and it's contractual while the latter comes in 3 or 1 month stay which enables you to scout for a job while there and then apply for an extension after you must have gotten a job.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Harmony222:
Lol easy man.. there are two ways I know of, either you get an employment visa from here or you get a tourist visa.
the former must b issued by a hiring company and it's contractual while the latter comes in 3 or 1 month stay which enables you to scout for a job while there and then apply for an extension after you must have gotten a job.
oh my.. and which one can you help with? the one you are really good at?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by mantleguy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
kelval:
F**k shocked Why this?

You want to work abroad eh?

Before I advise base on ur preference I will like to know
- Your level of education?
- Your discipline?
- The skill you possess?
- Your work experience in Nigeria?
- Your age?

I can only advice you on the avenue you can explore base on the answers to the aforementioned questions
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by mantleguy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Harmony222:

Stop misleading people bro.

Tourist visa doesn't enable one to scout for employment. Please get your facts right!

Tourist visa with an intention to stay back is a ticket to misery. Except you want to turn to a begger on the street of Europe /America.

No one will employ you with a tourist visa cos it doesn't allow you to work or school. Tourist visa doesn't allow you to scout for a job. You need necessary work permit or Job seeker permit.

You can't come into a country with a tourist visa and convert the tourist visa to work permit. You have to return to your homeland to apply for work permit
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Travellerhub:
i'll advise you work while studying in the following countries with tuition/no tuition free. Germany, Estonia, Malta, Finland and Turkey. Feel free to ask for detailed info.
can you please talk me through germany and finland? thanks
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Harmony222(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
mantleguy:

Stop misleading people bro.

Tourist visa doesn't enable one to scout for employment. Please get your facts right!

Tourist visa with an intention to stay back is a ticket to misery. Except you want to turn to a begger on the street of Europe /America.

No one will employ you with a tourist visa cos it doesn't allow you to work or school. Tourist visa doesn't allow you to scout for a job. You need necessary work permit or Job seeker permit.

You can't come into a country with a tourist visa and convert the tourist visa to work permit. You have to return to your homeland to apply for work permit
bro if u read upward you'll see we discussing bou Dubai n not just any Country
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by mantleguy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
kelval:
any help you gon render? have got the money to spend bro.
Okay my brother.

With the background information you provided. I am not sure if you meet requirements for Canada, Australia and New Zealand skill work programs.

And it is almost impossible to get work visa here in Nigeria to any developed country with your profession/skill. More so, you possess little or no work experience.

Why did you write off studying then?

For I believe traveling with a student visa is your best bet.

With student visa you can work part time while you study and work full time during holidays. And in most countries, you may pretty well transition from student visa to work permit after your studies.

Since you wrote that you have the money, I will recommend Sweden for studies. You can work unlimitedly with a student permit. They can admit you for a BSc program with just your waec/ Neco. Their student visa requirements is very flexible and they have a liberal immigration policy.

Canada too is a great choice for studies but their Universities are more expensive and their students visa rule is one hell of a task.

Goodluck in whatever you decide
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by mantleguy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Harmony222:

bro if u read upward you'll see we discussing bou Dubai n not just any Country
Okay bro.. I know nothing about dubai.

But if it's Europe /North America /Australia tourist visa is a bad advice
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Harmony222(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
mantleguy:
Yea I know this...
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Harmony222(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
mantleguy:
Yea I know this...
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
aylagos:
As for me am planing to visit abidjan this month for a business prospect instead me wasting money on europe or us, I will rather start biz in africa and ivory coast is best for me cos I have people living there.

Really? Bro pls enlighten me, we cud team up. Pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotels Around Murtala Muhammed Airport, Urgent! / Medical Doctor Needs Help!! / How Much Does It Cost 2 Get An International Passport Dat Is Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.