Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study (6702 Views)

I Will Take You abroad For #220,000 / Help I Want To Travel Abroad. / Agencies Buy Air Ticket Abroad For Intending Travellers Due To Dollar Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
gman15:
800k is definitely enough to relocate to uae(Dubai
if am guided wisely. maybe?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Sponsor is someone who can invite u to go to Malta to study or visit... winkBeen there once.. It's close to Greece... Beautiful country indeed... cheesy
if you have replied my mail earlier.. i'd have made a decision.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
There is no greener pasture anywhere and the best please to be is home, tho there are more opportunities in some countries than the other. Funny enough what might look appealing to you might not be the same for others....In a nutshell, forget greener pasture and look into opportunities outside, if it's opportunities in terms of Jobs kindly look WEST...not west Africa oooo grin grin , in terms of cheap or free Education look towards Eastern Europe and India e.t.c

asaju10:
Hello house, pls i need someone to enlighten me on the best country one can travel to basically for greener pasture outside Africa and how to go about it.Thanks
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yes, you are permitted to engage in a part-time job as a student in Malta to sustain feeding, housing, and clothing..but tuition fee? Nah I don't think you will be able to save enough towards tuition fee..."tho anything is possible"

Damolux01:
Can students in Malta work? If yes...do those work really pay? Like can one get to sustain living and payment of fees with it?

1 Like

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Hello. Please I have a sponsor(Person willing to finance my every every). I'm looking at Germany or Sweden or Canada,New Zealand and Australia. I don't mind going with a study visa.
Travellerhub:
@ kelval study route is the best and with 800k? my brother no be for Europe ooo, but you could try Malta tho...their tuition fee isn't that crazy and there are lots of Nigerians in that small island. You could get a tuition fee for about 2000euros - 6500 euros and you don't even have to pay everything as once.....but my question is can you get a sponsor? If yes....then lets talk

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Your search start from studyportal.com and daad.com all the best .......
Tkayhandsome:
Hello. Please I have a sponsor(Person willing to finance my every every). I'm looking at Germany or Sweden or Canada,New Zealand and Australia. I don't mind going with a study visa.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Made2Eazie: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Tkayhandsome:

my advice: go for Australia (costly though but worth it)
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
Any idea how to go about it?
Made2Eazie:

my advice: go for Australia (costly though but worth it)
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Made2Eazie: 3:18am On Sep 11, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Any idea how to go about it?

it's one of the easiest to get now... apply to a school and get accepted (can take up to a month), submit all supporting docs to Australia embassy at south Africa n wait for for visa (doesn't take more than 2weeks). note though that recently schools now refer applicants to their agents.. all in all Australia is. just the best!
this will help you too https://www.nairaland.com/2338380/general-australian-visa-enquiries-part
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
aylagos:
As for me am planing to visit abidjan this month for a business prospect instead me wasting money on europe or us, I will rather start biz in africa and ivory coast is best for me cos I have people living there.

Are you going by road?

1 Like

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Mrbigman2: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
Travellerhub:
i'll advise you work while studying in the following countries with tuition/no tuition free. Germany, Estonia, Malta, Finland and Turkey. Feel free to ask for detailed info.

Details please, I have chosen Germany
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Mrbigman2: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
mantleguy:

F**k shocked Why this?

You want to work abroad eh?

Before I advise base on ur preference I will like to know
- Your level of education?
- Your discipline?
- The skill you possess?
- Your work experience in Nigeria?
- Your age?

I can only advice you on the avenue you can explore base on the answers to the aforementioned questions

Bsc
Geology
Own a laundry shop
3 years work experience in oil and gas

Wanna go for my Msc in Germany.

Please tell me everything. Thanks or u can link me to information.

I really dnt have money but I wanna leave
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by aylagos(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
noblemails:

Are you going by road?
yes now
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 4:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Details please, I have chosen Germany

You need go through daad.com or studyportal
Com, to look for a univeristy in Germany, once you've gotten the admission the university will put you through the visa applications process ...better still study the Germany link on Nairaland....all said you'll need the following documentation to process your admission:

International Passport
IELTS result "we cld prepare u fr the test"
Official university transcript
Motivational letter (letter of purpose)
Admission Fee
You fill online application form
Print it out and send with the required documents to the university's given address......wait for the uni response

While waiting....prepare yourself for interview because some school do conduct interviews....

Lastly you'll be required to.open a block account in a german bank with a balance of 8700Euros...all info will be given at the german embassy....
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Mrbigman2: 6:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Travellerhub:

You need go through daad.com or studyportal
Com, to look for a univeristy in Germany, once you've gotten the admission the university will put you through the visa applications process ...better still study the Germany link on Nairaland....all said you'll need the following documentation to process your admission:

International Passport
IELTS result "we cld prepare u fr the test"
Official university transcript
Motivational letter (letter of purpose)
Admission Fee
You fill online application form
Print it out and send with the required documents to the university's given address......wait for the uni response

While waiting....prepare yourself for interview because some school do conduct interviews....

Lastly you'll be required to.open a block account in a german bank with a balance of 8700Euros...all info will be given at the german embassy....

Thanks bro. I have a 3rd class but have 3 years work experience in relevant field, what are my chances of getting admitted into any university of my choice?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Thanks bro. I have a 3rd class but have 3 years work experience in relevant field, what are my chances of getting admitted into any university of my choice?

Everything depend on the university....but your chances are 50/50 ...because must uni ask fr second class upper/lower....you could apply fr pre-masters but i'm not so sure if that is been offered in German.....but i'm 100% sure of Uk,Ireland and Canada....they offer pre-Master courses and it's one year intensive programme.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Damolux01(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Travellerhub:

Everything depend on the university....but your chances are 50/50 ...because must uni ask fr second class upper/lower....you could apply fr pre-masters but i'm not so sure if that is been offered in German.....but i'm 100% sure of Uk,Ireland and Canada....they offer pre-Master courses and it's one year intensive programme.
Boss, what is the average tuition fee for pre-masters in Canada or UK...Can a student doing Pre-master work too?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Damolux01:
Boss, what is the average tuition fee for pre-masters in Canada or UK...Can a student doing Pre-master work too?

All students are permitted to work 20hrs weekly....and for the average tuition fee in the uk you're looking at 10k pounds upward....while in canada you're looking at 12k CAD upwards....
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Damolux01(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
Travellerhub:

All students are permitted to work 20hrs weekly....and for the average tuition fee in the uk you're looking at 10k pounds upward....while in canada you're looking at 12k CAD upwards....
Thanks boss...that 12k CAD is like 2.something million in naira...which means if one has 2.5m...it should cover everything with flight down there right? If yes sir...Can one get to pay the 2nd year tuition fee working 20hrs a week? As there will be no funds from home here. Now the biggest question is this...After studies, If one doesn't feel like coming back home, how do one go about being a Canadian and working full time as a Citizen? Would appreciate honest reply sir...Canada seems better than other countries on my radar. Gracias!
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 4:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Damolux01:
Thanks boss...that 12k CAD is like 2.something million in naira...which means if one has 2.5m...it should cover everything with flight down there right? If yes sir...Can one get to pay the 2nd year tuition fee working 20hrs a week? As there will be no funds from home here. Now the biggest question is this...After studies, If one doesn't feel like coming back home, how do one go about being a Canadian and working full time as a Citizen? Would appreciate honest reply sir...Canada seems better than other countries on my radar. Gracias!

Mind you i said 12k upwards..well my brother anything is possible it's all depend on how strong and willing you are. After studies you do have two main option post studies visa and canadian skill visa. The citizenship is another ball game but it's obtainable after few years in canada, can't picture the numbers of year right now...

1 Like

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2016
mantleguy:

Okay my brother.

With the background information you provided. I am not sure if you meet requirements for Canada, Australia and New Zealand skill work programs.

And it is almost impossible to get work visa here in Nigeria to any developed country with your profession/skill. More so, you possess little or no work experience.

Why did you write off studying then?

For I believe traveling with a student visa is your best bet.

With student visa you can work part time while you study and work full time during holidays. And in most countries, you may pretty well transition from student visa to work permit after your studies.

Since you wrote that you have the money, I will recommend Sweden for studies. You can work unlimitedly with a student permit. They can admit you for a BSc program with just your waec/ Neco. Their student visa requirements is very flexible and they have a liberal immigration policy.

Canada too is a great choice for studies but their Universities are more expensive and their students visa rule is one hell of a task.

Goodluck in whatever you decide

Please how do I go about the Sweden visa?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Made2Eazie: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
xqzytchyca:

Please how do I go about the Sweden visa?

what kind of visa?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Made2Eazie:

what kind of visa?

Study visa
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by pinkyz: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Pls I have national diploma in accounting…can I be admitted in any school in Malta for undergraduate course

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreigners To Be Charged To Access UK's NHS / How Long Does Uk Visa Renewal Take? / South Korea Visa rules eased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.