Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study (6632 Views)

I Will Take You abroad For #220,000 / Help I Want To Travel Abroad. / Agencies Buy Air Ticket Abroad For Intending Travellers Due To Dollar Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by aylagos(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2016
Folafikemi:

Really? Bro pls enlighten me, we cud team up. Pls
ok where do u reside? Cos mam going from agege to boarder then I will get lome car from there. Send ur number here I will call u
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by zeusaqua: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
kelval:
can you talk me through the dubai stuff. if it worth trying.

Hey, how can u bi of help
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
zeusaqua:
Hey, how can u bi of help
help? what you need bro/sis
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
May22nd:
Please, is anyone know any country one can go either for the purpose of gainful employed and / or for study for my Master degree with little tuition fees? I have Bsc in Business Administration from one of the Nigeria Universities. I have the intention of doing my master degree through part-time program while am working at the same time. I don't have anyone to sponsor me; I shall be grateful for anyone who can give me a piece of advice that can help me realize my dream. God bless you all.
you can try finland, new zealand, australia and few other european countries. finland presently run a tuition free education system but will be introduced come august 2017 and i dont know how costly it might get then anyway but the minimum has been set to be 1200 euro. cc tkayhandsome
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
aylagos:
ok where do u reside? Cos mam going from agege to boarder then I will get lome car from there. Send ur number here I will call u

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
@Kelval Public Universities in Germany and Finland are tuition free, but tuition fee would be introduced to Finnish universities come August 2017, tho Finnish admission process involve you writing an entrance exam and everything you need know about studying in both countries start here..."www.daad.de, studyinfinland.fi".
kelval:
can you please talk me through germany and finland? thanks
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Travellerhub:
@Kelval Public Universities in Germany and Finland are tuition free, but tuition fee would be introduced to Finnish universities come August 2017, tho Finnish admission process involve you writing an entrance exam and everything you need know about studying in both countries start here..."www.daad.de, studyinfinland.fi".
thanks alot bro for the info.. God bless.. will work on germany. any other info u think i should know, please kindly hit me up.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by gman15: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
He ain't misleading anyone he said it all right. Please be sure b4 u speak. When u come to use(Dubai)on a tourist visa and opportune to get a job, would b given an employment visa which automatically changes ur visa status whereby increases ur stay from 3months to 2years or more
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by BlackPencil: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
mantleguy:

Okay my brother.

With the background information you provided. I am not sure if you meet requirements for Canada, Australia and New Zealand skill work programs.

And it is almost impossible to get work visa here in Nigeria to any developed country with your profession/skill. More so, you possess little or no work experience.

Why did you write off studying then?

For I believe traveling with a student visa is your best bet.

With student visa you can work part time while you study and work full time during holidays. And in most countries, you may pretty well transition from student visa to work permit after your studies.

Since you wrote that you have the money, I will recommend Sweden for studies. You can work unlimitedly with a student permit. They can admit you for a BSc program with just your waec/ Neco. Their student visa requirements is very flexible and they have a liberal immigration policy.

Canada too is a great choice for studies but their Universities are more expensive and their students visa rule is one hell of a task.

Goodluck in whatever you decide
Hi bro, can you please tell me more about studying in Sweden? I have a kid sis I want to sponsor. How much do you think is fee per session?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
@sobastical, @mantleguy, @travellerhub please guys, kindly help me with advise here.. you know, am somehow confused here.. i just want wa relocate and i have like this budget (800k).. am so much interested in good europe countries like finland and switzerland.. i dont know if there could be anyone to help me with the reclocation and also am interested in kuwait but i dont know if theres anyone that can help me with that.. and then dubai,u.s.a if i can get the necessary help too.. people cant be easily trusted you know.. so i need someone to really help me here.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by sobastical: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
@sobastical, @mantleguy, @travellerhub please guys, kindly help me with advise here.. you know, am somehow confused here.. i just want wa relocate and i have like this budget (800k).. am so much interested in good europe countries like finland and switzerland.. i dont know if there could be anyone to help me with the reclocation and also am interested in kuwait but i dont know if theres anyone that can help me with that.. and then dubai,u.s.a if i can get the necessary help too.. people cant be easily trusted you know.. so i need someone to really help me here.

Study route is the best bet
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by aylagos(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
that amout won't be enough for you to relocate to europe bro, try some good Africa country or stay back in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
sobastical:
Study route is the best bet
thats true bro.. buh i tried to apply for a school in germany buh i got lost.. i wish i could find someone to do that for me and i can do the funding.. buh, it seems have made up my mind self to give it up for kuwait or dubai.. i heard visa can only be gotten through airlines.. but what do you think about that bro? i'd go for the three month tourist visa.. i just pray i'd find a job within that time lapse.. thanks for your response.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
aylagos:
that amout won't be enough for you to relocate to europe bro, try some good Africa country or stay back in Nigeria
i neva said thats all i have though.. for preparatory mind. thanks for the hint though.. God Bless
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by gman15: 2:24am On Sep 08, 2016
800k is definitely enough to relocate to uae(Dubai

1 Like

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Damolux01(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
mantleguy:

Okay my brother.

With the background information you provided. I am not sure if you meet requirements for Canada, Australia and New Zealand skill work programs.

And it is almost impossible to get work visa here in Nigeria to any developed country with your profession/skill. More so, you possess little or no work experience.

Why did you write off studying then?

For I believe traveling with a student visa is your best bet.

With student visa you can work part time while you study and work full time during holidays. And in most countries, you may pretty well transition from student visa to work permit after your studies.

Since you wrote that you have the money, I will recommend Sweden for studies. You can work unlimitedly with a student permit. They can admit you for a BSc program with just your waec/ Neco. Their student visa requirements is very flexible and they have a liberal immigration policy.

Canada too is a great choice for studies but their Universities are more expensive and their students visa rule is one hell of a task.

Goodluck in whatever you decide

How much the average tuition for Swedish schools?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Damolux01(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Harmony222:

Lol easy man.. there are two ways I know of, either you get an employment visa from here or you get a tourist visa.
the former must b issued by a hiring company and it's contractual while the latter comes in 3 or 1 month stay which enables you to scout for a job while there and then apply for an extension after you must have gotten a job.
How much is the Visa for 3 months and 1 months? Will the flight be One way or Round trip?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Damolux01(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Travellerhub:
i'll advise you work while studying in the following countries with tuition/no tuition free. Germany, Estonia, Malta, Finland and Turkey. Feel free to ask for detailed info.
Good advice...The only problem with Germany is the needed fund in German block account. Is Estonia too Free study? If yes...tell me something pls...Thanks!
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by sobastical: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
kelval:
thats true bro.. buh i tried to apply for a school in germany buh i got lost.. i wish i could find someone to do that for me and i can do the funding.. buh, it seems have made up my mind self to give it up for kuwait or dubai.. i heard visa can only be gotten through airlines.. but what do you think about that bro? i'd go for the three month tourist visa.. i just pray i'd find a job within that time lapse.. thanks for your response.

Try check the thread for better guide and ask questions just make sure you're ready for it.
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Estonia isn't free it's just cheaper..let say 3000Euro per year and you'll have to travel to Egypt or India to apply for the visa.

Damolux01:
Good advice...The only problem with Germany is the needed fund in German block account. Is Estonia too Free study? If yes...tell me something pls...Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
@ kelval study route is the best and with 800k? my brother no be for Europe ooo, but you could try Malta tho...their tuition fee isn't that crazy and there are lots of Nigerians in that small island. You could get a tuition fee for about 2000euros - 6500 euros and you don't even have to pay everything as once.....but my question is can you get a sponsor? If yes....then lets talk

kelval:
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 09, 2016
what do you mean by sponsor please?
Travellerhub:
@ kelval study route is the best and with 800k? my brother no be for Europe ooo, but you could try Malta tho...their tuition fee isn't that crazy and there are lots of Nigerians in that small island. You could get a tuition fee for about 2000euros - 6500 euros and you don't even have to pay everything as once.....but my question is can you get a sponsor? If yes....then lets talk
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 09, 2016
kelval:

Sponsor is someone who can invite u to go to Malta to study or visit... wink

Been there once.. It's close to Greece... Beautiful country indeed... cheesy
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Travellerhub: 3:12am On Sep 09, 2016
please kindly make use of Google/ask/hotbot for the meaning of Sponsorship thanks.
kelval:
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by asaju10(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2016
Hello house, pls i need someone to enlighten me on the best country one can travel to basically for greener pasture outside Africa and how to go about it.Thanks
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by justwise(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2016
kelval:

I hope your desperation will not end in tears , you are exposing yourself to visa scammers here and there are a lot of them.

I have been reading all your posts asking people to help you get visa even when all the info you need to do it yourself is in the same thread or a search away.

The only way you will stop this aimless running around is when the little money you have is taken away from you by visa agents

3 Likes

Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Damolux01(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Sponsor is someone who can invite u to go to Malta to study or visit... wink

Been there once.. It's close to Greece... Beautiful country indeed... cheesy
Can students in Malta work? If yes...do those work really pay? Like can one get to sustain living and payment of fees with it?
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Damolux01:
Can students in Malta work? If yes...do those work really pay? Like can one get to sustain living and payment of fees with it?

I have no idea... I juz went there for a wkend getaway... cheesy
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2016
justwise:

I hope your desperation will not end in tears , you are exposing yourself to visa scammers here and there are a lot of them.
I have been reading all your posts asking people to help you get visa even when all the info you need to do it yourself is in the same thread or a search away.
The only way you will stop this aimless running around is when the little money you have is taken away from you by visa agents
thanks alot bro.. Good God bless you much. i see all your efforts to make sure no one is been scammed.. i see u remove few of my posts and topics.. it aint like i cant do it myself bro.. am just somehow confused.. dont know which country to work on.. buh its owk now.. i'd just settle for dubai.. i hope you'd be here to help me through with few questions i wont be finding here? thanks again bro. really appreciate
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Damolux01:
cc travellerhub
Re: Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study by mantleguy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Damolux01:
How much the average tuition for Swedish schools?
Between SEK 90,000 to SEK 150,000 per year - - depending on the program and institution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In Armenia. / Hotels Around Murtala Muhammed Airport, Urgent! / Medical Doctor Needs Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.