Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ (1079 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Breaks Silence, Advocates For Rehabilitation Programs / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Buhari Or Nnamdi Kanu Who Has Divided Nigeria? Buhari Silence Speaks Volumes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ by emmy4lov(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
The Presidency has explained that Nigeria’s number one citizen, President Muhammadu Buhari wasn’t concerned or behind the arrest of the 30-year-old trader, Joe Chinakwe, who was accused of causing breach of public peace by naming his dog “Buhari” in Ogun State.

In a statement on Friday by Garba Shehu, presidential spokesman, Buhari likes Caricature, affirming that the President was not behind Joe’s arrest.

He said: “I am thinking of saying, using my own handle that people linking the President to this dog incident are just displaying their ignorance of the type of person he is.

“He enjoys cartoons and likes sharing them. The ones he enjoys the most are those that caricature him. It is cheap and sensational to say he can order a police action against a caricature. When he picks a paper, the first page he reaches for is the cartoon page. He laughs and laughs.

“The President must be having a good laugh over this whole thing. People should listen to the real story behind this dog incident and to not waste precious time seeking the hand of the President in a laughable incident!

check here for pictures and more details
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ by ouzo1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Abeg Who get moses kpako number for here??
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ by Davash222(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
I deh come
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ by emmy4lov(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
ouzo1:
Abeg Who get moses kpako number for here??
abed who be Moses kpopo..?
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ by greatwhite(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
kiss
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ by Okwyjesus(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bcs the story has gone viral. And you're quiet all this while.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ by freeradical(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ by policy12: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Yimu..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ by Obinnio: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
So The President instead of going true the happenings in Nigeria and sensitive reports on paper turns to cartoons and caricature first, so he buys paper to watch cartoons, don't he have DSTV ?, the devil is afraid of the fraud of APC, and his spokesman was happy to even announce that 75+ man is loving cartoon, I done dey waste my time since dey pray Nigeria will be better. Make una divide this country at once na ( note I am a believer of One Nigeria but this is disheartening, even if it is a lie, that a presidency allows this type of lame excuse to fly out is a shame )
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence, Speaks On Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’ by leofab(f): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bokkkeed

(1) (Reply)

Militants : Leave Our Land Or Prepare For War / Live Pics:Nigerians Storm The Streets Of Lagos For 'Walk & Pray 4 Nigeria' Rally / Edo Will Be Most Prosperous Economy In S/south In Three Years – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.