Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) (7576 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Are Currently Trending On Twitter. See Hilarious Tweets / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions / Fan Asks Wizkid About Caro On Twitter. See His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by makydebbie(f): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Yaa oh please don't deny it..

Makydebbie over the phone is so funny. She says things like "naambees" or "pic-char" grin and she didn't even stay in Ghana all her life, I wonder how you sound..
granny pls don't open my ynash here nagrin....but its pic-char not pic-chor shaaundecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by JiggamanGh: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Girl360:

gringringrin

If you want to laugh ask a Nigerian to say pursue, he will say pershoe. Those guys have horrible command of the English language.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by makydebbie(f): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Girl360:

Iyke exaggerated the whole thing... gringrin

Debbie is now coming into terms with the whole accent thing...sometimes she says somethings that are strange to even megrin

So you expect her to say "pic-chor"? Lmao gringrin

And just by the way, what is "naambees"? grin
lol don't mind obiorathesubtlegrin......he was talking about "nam-bess"....honestly you can't blame me cos sometimes i use Nigerian "slangs"..wink
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by KingRex1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
makydebbie be like.. Hi guys i'm bek tongue
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ghanaians be like

"Where's the DACTAR, I'd like to see HAIR
grin grin grin
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by makydebbie(f): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingRex1:
makydebbie be like.. Hi guys i'm bek tongue
kingrex1 be like....."norse" can i sleep on the "mar-trass"....instead of "mattress" & "nurse"grintongue
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by obiorathesubtle: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
makydebbie:
granny pls don't open my ynash here nagrin....but its pic-char not pic-chor shaaundecided
grin It is what it is sweetie...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Girl360(f): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
JiggamanGh:

If you want to laugh ask a Nigerian to say pursue, he will say pershoe. Those guys have horrible command of the English language.
lmao, Jigga..seriously?

Iykekelvins come and say "persue" for me eh....I want to laugh... tongue
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by KingRex1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
makydebbie:
kingrex1 be like....."norse" can i sleep on the "mar-trass"....instead of "mattress" & "nurse"grintongue
Wtf?? Lmao @norse lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by iykekelvins(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Girl360:
lmao, Jigga..seriously?

Iykekelvins come and say "persue" for me eh....I want to laugh... tongue
Big lie
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Girl360(f): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
iykekelvins:
Big lie

Really?

Makydebbie just told me that's how you guys pronounce it.
grin

And she just said you guys say "pen-su" instead of "pencil"...

Is she lying?

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by makydebbie(f): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingRex1:
Wtf?? Lmao @norse lipsrsealed grin grin
I tell yougrin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by makydebbie(f): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Girl360:

Really?
Makydebbie just told me that's how you guys pronounce it. grin
And she just said you guys say "pen-su" instead of "pencil"...
Is she lying?
ofcos not!cheesy ask Iyke he says it toogrin
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
nairalife2013:
I had a Ghanaian gf who said to me: "u traivail harlot, well, just let me know when u er bake, or I will tell yor space u er faking me!"

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
computergeek:
Ghanaian accent is much better than Nigerian... They don't bastardise oral English as much as we do
Shut up; What do you knpw about phonetics that makes you think Gjanaians are better. Go to google now and listen to how 'pastor' is pronounced.

Next time, don't generalise.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
computergeek:
Ghanaian accent is much better than Nigerian... They don't bastardise oral English as much as we do

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mrbillionaire:

Shut up; What do you know about phonetics that makes you think Ghanaians are better. Go to google now and listen to how 'pastor' is pronounced.

You are a very stupid empty vessel. Was I talking about pastor? Find fifty common words and listen to a Nigerian and Ghanaian pronounce them and come back here and apologize. #AdvancedIlliterate.

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mrbillionaire:

Shut up; What do you know about phonetics that makes you think Ghanaians are better. Go to google now and listen to how 'pastor' is pronounced.

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
computergeek:
You are a very stupid empty vessel. Was I talking about pastor? Find fifty common words and listen to a Nigerian and Ghanaian pronounce them and come back here and apologize. #AdvancedIlliterate.
You list the common words and their pronunciations by the two citizens. I don't learn phonetics from Ghanaians.
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mrbillionaire:

You list the common words and their pronunciations by the two citizens. I don't learn phonetics from Ghanaians.
Just lock up.
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
computergeek:
Just lock up.
List the 50 words and i will prove to you that Ghanaians are not better;

It is only dummies like you that think they are better.
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mrbillionaire:

Alright fine. Sorry sir. I 've heard. E don do.
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
JiggamanGh:

A Nigerian who pronounces 'pursue' as 'shoo' instead of 'su' is only speaking Pidgin English. So accept it like that.

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Jjj

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Kelewele(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Atleast, we all know among the two nations whose president's speech needs further translation gringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by shegsrules(m): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2016
And all of us the write same WAEC. Hmmm
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by makydebbie(f): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mrbillionaire:

@bolded that was not necessary.We are all entitled to our opinions,Nigerians are not also better.
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by makydebbie(f): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kelewele:
Atleast, we all know among the two nations whose president's speech needs further translation gringringringrin
OMG..lmao..this is hilarious..gringringrin
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Kelewele(m): 12:08am On Sep 17, 2016
makydebbie:
OMG..lmao..this is hilarious..gringringrin
Hehe! Hope u good though
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by makydebbie(f): 2:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Kelewele:
Hehe! Hope u good though
yea I'm goodcheesy
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by makydebbie(f): 2:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Kelewele:
Hehe! Hope u good though
yea I'm goodcheesy
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Kelewele(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2016
makydebbie:
yea I'm goodcheesy
Thank God

Hope you are done learning the anthem gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD / Photos: Sexy Nicki Minaj Squeezes Curves Into Super Tight White Bandage Dress / Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.