Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Hope Uzodimma To Launch His Bid For Imo Governor In London Today (27 Aug) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma To Launch His Bid For Imo Governor In London Today (27 Aug) (826 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodimma To Launch His Bid For Imo Governor In London Today (27 Aug) by Naijiant: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Senator Hope Uzodinma flies into London to launch bid for Imo 2019.
Details: http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/hope-uzodimma-hoping-launch-bid-imo-governor-london-tomorrow/
Re: Hope Uzodimma To Launch His Bid For Imo Governor In London Today (27 Aug) by ozuru(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Hope Uzodimma To Launch His Bid For Imo Governor In London Today (27 Aug) by oduz: 2:40am On Aug 27, 2016
I guess that's his core constituency ?

Kwantinu ....... Dia ris Goduu O!
Re: Hope Uzodimma To Launch His Bid For Imo Governor In London Today (27 Aug) by Naijiant: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2016
oduz:
I guess that's his core constituency ?

Kwantinu ....... Dia ris Goduu O!
grin No lie, I don't understand Naija politricksters' obsession with London.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma To Launch His Bid For Imo Governor In London Today (27 Aug) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Wasting his money cool

Achike Udenwa Orlu zone _ 1999-2007

Ikedi Ohakim Okigwe zone: 2007-2011

Rochas Orlu Zone 2011-2019....?

It's now time for the owerri axis to rule smiley

Senator Samuel Anyanwu smiley
Re: Hope Uzodimma To Launch His Bid For Imo Governor In London Today (27 Aug) by Naijiant: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2016
@ SamuelAnyanwu grin Are you Sam Daddy?
Re: Hope Uzodimma To Launch His Bid For Imo Governor In London Today (27 Aug) by agwom(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2016
hmm
Re: Hope Uzodimma To Launch His Bid For Imo Governor In London Today (27 Aug) by Desultan(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Hope Uzodinma, of all people! hmmmmmmmm!! If Imo people fall for this, they will look with nostalgia to the days of Rochas as the good old days.
Re: Hope Uzodimma To Launch His Bid For Imo Governor In London Today (27 Aug) by Naijiant: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Desultan:
Hope Uzodinma, of all people! hmmmmmmmm!! If Imo people fall for this, they will look with nostalgia to the days of Rochas as the good old days.
grin grin Can you imagine someone worse than Rochas! It is like when Imo people didn't imagine that Rochas would be worse than Ohakim!

(1) (Reply)

Daura People Hail Buhari As He Attends Prayer In His Hometown(photos) / I Don't Know Why Assasins Are After Me - Dr Chidi Lloyd / Nig @ 56. Nudity Or Creativity? Your Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.