Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Again? Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs On Disp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Again? Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs On Disp (1203 Views)

Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos / Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs / Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again? Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs On Disp by sidetalk1: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2016
Roman Goddess has set Instagram page on fire again with an array of boobs-revealing photos that have got her male followers pleading desperately for her phone number for the purpose of igniting a romance.
The busty lady is very much single and it's not clear if she's ready for a serious relationship considering her sexually provoking activities on social media.

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/again-busty-instagram-star-thrills-her.html

Re: Again? Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs On Disp by duduade: 1:57am On Aug 27, 2016
Which can oloshooos be this? with four sagged yams ??
Re: Again? Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs On Disp by Davash222(m): 2:38am On Aug 27, 2016
Lemme pretend asif I didn't see anything.
Re: Again? Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs On Disp by salabscholar01(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2016
ok
Re: Again? Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs On Disp by lilmax(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2016
smh
Re: Again? Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs On Disp by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2016
These ones na overload na..enough to feed all the kids in a community..just give me a Rihanna (that one too small) Mercy johnson typa boobs and am fine smiley
Re: Again? Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs On Disp by ObaKlaz: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2016
Chere... Chere... wait... Lemme get my...

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Is Finally Getting Married!!! / A Nairalander With Sean Tizzle / I Dares Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.