Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) (32563 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by eleburu(f): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2016
STORY IN PICTURES President Buhari when he arrived in Kenya tonight for an official purpose

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/see-how-president-buhari-was-receive-in.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by chocolateme(f): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Kenya What is he doing in that weird country?

FTC anytime i want.
CHOCOLATE CREAM

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by metalDETECTED(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Our Dog strays into kenya.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by agwom(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Chanji dole...
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari be call or letter wey dem dey receive ni angry

2 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2016
in case he reach front page make i type fast..adewumiopeyemi was here

3 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Mario1983(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2016
and the waka waka starts again

16 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Pavore9: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2016
chocolateme:

What is weird about Kenya? Moreover he is just one of the tens of African Head of State and one of thousands of foreigners visiting Nairobi for the 6th Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD-VI) hosted by the Japanese government. Every African country that wants aid and investments from Japan are already on ground in Nairobi to meet with the Japanese Prime Minister and thousands of Japanese businessmen.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by HERSLEY(f): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2016
Dullard

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by ojnnaco(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2016
What's so special about how he was received ?

Does it have any effect on the economy of Nigeria

Or will it help fish out those Fulani herdsmen that have been killing and destroying properties .

Make he go sitdown jooor make I think another thing

5 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by chocolateme(f): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Pavore9:

What is weird about Kenya? Moreover he is just one of the tens of African Head of State and one of thousands of foreigners visiting Nairobi for the 6th Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD-VI) hosted by the Japanese government. Every African country that wants aid and investments from Japan are already on ground in Nairobi to meet with the Japanese Prime Minister and thousands of Japanese businessmen.
wow!! Thanks but all these long write up for my one little question. Kinda reminds me of..

8 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Pavore9: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2016
chocolateme:
wow!! Thanks but all these long write up for my one little question. Kinda reminds me of..

Just putting things into perspective! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by chocolateme(f): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Pavore9:

Just putting things into perspective! cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol.. ok mr bureaucratic. Oh!! I seeee!! You are from Nairobi, no wonder the defense.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Mynd44 come fast, day don break for Nairobi.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Pavore9: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2016
chocolateme:
lol.. ok mr bureaucratic. Oh!! I seeee!! You are from Nairobi, no wonder the defense.

I be Nigerian o! Na life carry me reach Nairobi! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by chocolateme(f): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Pavore9:

I be Nigerian o! Na life carry me reach Nairobi! cheesy
lol i believe u. So now u are from there or you married from there and you can't come back home right?
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Pavore9: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2016
chocolateme:
lol i believe u. So now u are from there or you married from there and you can't come back home right?

Marry fire!....If l hear cheesy There are thousands of Nigerians studying, working and doing businesses in Nairobi. It is a nice city to live in.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by chocolateme(f): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Pavore9:

Marry fire!....If l hear cheesy There are thousands of Nigerians studying, working and doing businesses in Nairobi. It is a nice city to live in.
ok nice obw dear .
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by gebest: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari abeg com bak home i dey hungry i no fit shout, i hear say u don ban building materials from abroad because u don build ur own house finish abi? Ok na, if i hear say building materias com scarce/cost like BAG of RICE en, d thunder wei go ............. Still dey do press up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by BlackSeptember: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Hope he will entertain Kenyans with his masquerade dance steps

10 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Atake14(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2016
after the submit this is hw dey ll send him out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
I'm sure the poster above me is one of those people who tag the President as certificateless yet he couldn't spell ordinary SUMMIT, too bad.!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
PMB I guess u stop Laughing anywhere until Nigerians starts smiling, we still believe God have good plans for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2016
Kenya nor get culture?,.......see as all of dem suit up
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by royalfamily(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2016
At the last picture what was he signing I hope he's not try ing to sell off Nigeria to kenya

7 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by frisky2good(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Compare with his first visit.

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2016
chocolateme:

Kenya isnt a weird country. Do not believe everything u read, those weird news u read on those shady blogs, and reposted on Nairaland. That isnt the order of life here in Kenya. Do not have such a negative impression about Kenya, or any other country, until u have experienced life in those places yourself.

Think about it, the media here in Kenya do not often present positive news about Nigeria. It is always about terrorism, violence, corruption, accidents (ie oil pipeline explosions). Add that to these other stories we hear about Nigerians engaging in drug pushing, scam etc. then we in Kenya start having that impression about Nigeria as this "weird", disaster prone country, full of criminals. That isnt right, dont u think?

There are reports about gang violence in Mexico, to the extent one would assume that's the order of life in that country, yet in fact in most places, pipo are in fact far removed from the violence happening in just the few some parts of that country.
So biliv me, contrary to what some u Nigerians say and think of Kenya, the devil doesnt reside here, those bizarre incidences (u pipo call bad news) arent peculiar only to Kenya. Stuff happen even in the US, and that does not make that country weird.

7 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by leofab(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Ni
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Iceking1(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2016
chocolateme:

FTC anytime i want.
CHOCOLATE CREAM
Nothing is strange about Kenya, all of you shouting Kenya again when ever any news comes out concerning them are such a heavy hypocrite. Nigeria has got far greater strange new happening recently and not even a soul have shouted Nigeria again, the way you use to when ever a news comes fron Kenya.
Hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Odogu1: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Jurisprudence i sustain
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2016
Stupid!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) / South East Nigeria Needs Three International Airports / Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.