Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) (32583 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by johnstar(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
undecided
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Jethrolite(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
chocolateme:
Kenya What is he doing in that weird country?

FTC anytime i want.
CHOCOLATE CREAM
I have done business with kenya both with private and government agencies and I can tell you the country is far better than Nigeria. Nobody harasses you for egunje like it's their birth right and when they tell you they will get something done, they do it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Lawcurrent(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mario1983:
and the waka waka starts again
confirm, you too current
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by godunia(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
I don't know if we have President

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by chocolateme(f): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Iceking1:

Nothing is strange about Kenya, all of you shouting Kenya again when ever any news comes out concerning them are such a heavy hypocrite. Nigeria has got far greater strange new happening recently and not even a soul have shouted Nigeria again, the way you use to when ever a news comes fron Kenya.
Hypocrites.
you ok now?
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by ThunderingHooves: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
chocolateme:
Kenya What is he doing in that weird country?

FTC anytime i want.
CHOCOLATE CREAM
What on earth!!! Weird, eh?! Explain yourself mister.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by chocolateme(f): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
ThunderingHooves:

What on earth!!! Weird, eh?! Explain yourself mister.
madam please go to google.

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by jay7(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmmmm is ok.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Edum13656: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hbuyosh:

Kenya isnt a weird country. Do not believe everything u read, those weird news u read on those shady blogs, and reposted on Nairaland. That isnt the order of life here in Kenya. Do not have such a negative impression about Kenya, or any other country, until u have experienced life in those places yourself.

Think about it, the media here in Kenya do not often present positive news about Nigeria. It is always about terrorism, violence, corruption, accidents (ie oil pipeline explosions). Add that to these other stories we hear about Nigerians engaging in drug pushing, scam etc. then we in Kenya start having that impression about Nigeria as this "weird", disaster prone country, full of criminals. That isnt right, dont u think?

There are reports about gang violence in Mexico, to the extent one would assume that's the order of life in that country, yet in fact in most places, pipo are in fact far removed from the violence happening in just the few some parts of that country.
So biliv me, contrary to what some u Nigerians say and think of Kenya, the devil doesnt reside here, those bizarre incidences (u pipo call bad news) arent peculiar only to Kenya. Stuff happen even in the US, and that does not make that country weird.

are you the Kenya information minister or just stupidly patriotic?
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by ThunderingHooves: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
chocolateme:
madam please go to google.
I am a man.
Why are you calling Kenya weird. In what sense?
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by horrmorr(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari n trvelling

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by ThunderingHooves: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Edum13656:

The man speaks the truth.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by amdoyin82(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dats my dear president.. Despite d economy hardship. I still blv in u.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by chocolateme(f): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
ThunderingHooves:

I am a man.

Why are you calling Kenya weird. In what sense?
in the sense that you are proving to me now that you are a man because i referred to you as a woman. You quoted me initially referring to me as "mister" even after seeing the "F" sign . Is that not "WEIRD" enough? Infact thats why i referred to u as "madam" Thanks you sir.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by ThunderingHooves: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
chocolateme:
in the sense that you are proving to me now that you are a man because i referred to you as a woman. You quoted me initially referring to me as "mister" even after seeing the "F" sign . Is that not "WEIRD" enough? Infact thats why i referred to u as "madam" Thanks you sir.
Kindly, my country isn't "weird". Perhaps your meaning is different. Where i come from weird denotes bizarre and/or very strange. My country is neither.

2 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by seangy4konji: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
After they have squandered trillions I dollars,they have made our youths useless and jobless,we practically export rubbish and import everything including everything. We re now looking for aids.

He does not need to bother,the symptoms of HIV is already showing in Nigeria.aids will come with time as the CDs count is already low and we re not taking our drugs daily a precribed.
Pavore9:

What is weird about Kenya? Moreover he is just one of the tens of African Head of State and one of thousands of foreigners visiting Nairobi for the 6th Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD-VI) hosted by the Japanese government. Every African country that wants aid and investments from Japan are already on ground in Nairobi to meet with the Japanese Prime Minister and thousands of Japanese businessmen.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Oluwaiye2016: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kenya isnt a weird country. Do not believe everything u read, those weird news u read on those shady blogs, and reposted on Nairaland. That isnt the order of life here in Kenya. Do not have such a negative impression about Kenya, or any other country, until u have experienced life in those places yourself. Think about it, the media here in Kenya do not often present positive news about Nigeria. It is always about terrorism, violence, corruption, accidents (ie oil pipeline explosions). Add that to these other stories we hear about Nigerians engaging in drug pushing, scam etc. then we in Kenya start having that impression about Nigeria as this "weird", disaster prone country, full of criminals. That isnt right, dont u think?
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by chocolateme(f): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
ThunderingHooves:

Kindly, my country isn't "weird". Perhaps your meaning is different. Where i come from weird denotes bizarre and/or very strange. My country is neither.
okay, oya stop crying my son, your country is not weird Okay? Please don't do anything weird because of this okay? Oya take care.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Hbuyosh(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Edum13656:

Nope, I am not a minister. I just occasionally do get carried away by that "patriotism driven" mawkishness, which u have rightly described as stupid......

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Edum13656: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hbuyosh:
Nope, I am not a minister. I just occasionally do get carried away by that "patriotism driven" mawkishness, which u have rightly described as stupid......

that's good, I like ur non - confrontational stance. It makes me look stupid

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
ThunderingHooves:

So u are Kenyan? Habari ndugu?!
Yeah, we need to change this misconception many Nigerians on NL seem to be developing about Kenya. It isnt a country characterized by bizarre events, as they seem to imagine, to the extent of describing it as "weird".

I was quite amused by this gentleman calling himself hungerBad when he wrote this on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3297329/kenyan-teens-paraded-unclad-wheelbarrow

HungerBAD:
This Kenya is a funny Country.

It is a Country i will want to visit, there is never a dull moment in Kenya. It is either a cheating wife is getting stuck with a man, woman caught sleeping with a man in a car at the Christian wake of her dead husband, Naked children "Ragging" for circumcision money with Keke or Kenyans just being Kenyans.

It was in Kenya a woman pranked another woman, sleeping with her husband over the Radio that the man she is sleeping with has HIV. Have you seen Kenyan girls dressed for a night out?they expose plenty of DARK THIGHS lol.

I need to Visit Kenya for a week.

He really seems to believe that such are the order of things here in Kenya; u turn left u see pipo right there having 6ex in public, u turn right u see a cheating husband being humiliated, look back and theres a person walking nu.de and right infront there's a two-headed cow....never a dull moment as he says.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Edum13656:

Its not a matter of patriotism or a matter of fact.
Or should I believe all the stories about Nigeria in our media.
Many people here are under the impression that Nigeria is a country version of Gotham with some sort of gangsta caliphate in the north where women are routinely kidnapped and sold in markets and where everything from a market to an ATM is a target.
The South on the other hand is where a budget was stolen, scammers el paraiso sub standard movies and the evil Avengers(Who is Captain Nigeria BTW??KTN never says.
That's the impression in East Africa.Unless you know better.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
GERALD710:

Its not a matter of patriotism or a matter of fact.
Or should I believe all the stories about Nigeria in our media.
Many people here are under the impression that Nigeria is a country version of Gotham with some sort of gangsta caliphate in the north where women are routinely kidnapped and sold in markets and where everything from a market to an ATM is a target.
The South on the other hand is where a budget was stolen, scammers el paraiso sub standard movies and the evil Avengers(Who is Captain Nigeria BTW??KTN never says.
That's the impression in East Africa.Unless you know better.

There are too many negative stories about Nigeria not just on Kenyan media. Yes, when I was growing up, I used to believe that Nigerians are kinda strange,untrustworthy pipo.
The media.....can both build and crush the reputation of a person or pipo.

Thank God Nigerians are fighting back the widespread misconception thru their music and particularly their movies. They have tried to portray a different image about the Nigerian society. They have tried to show that most of the pipo of Nigeria do not really condoned the many vices associated with them. In Nollywood, pipo who engage in wickedness do eventually pay the ultimate price for their actions.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by ThunderingHooves: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hbuyosh:

So u are Kenyan? Habari ndugu?!
Yeah, we need to change this misconception many Nigerians on NL seem to be developing about Kenya. It isnt a country characterized by bizarre events, as they seem to imagine, to the extent of describing it as "weird".

I was quite amused by this gentleman calling himself hungerBad when he wrote this on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3297329/kenyan-teens-paraded-unclad-wheelbarrow

He really seems to believe that such are the order of things here in Kenya; u turn left u see pipo right there having 6ex in public, u turn right u see a cheating husband being humiliated, look back and theres a person walking nu.de and right infront there's a two-headed cow....never a dull moment as he says.
njema kabisa. Tunasema waache upuzi wa kutubandika mafala.
That being said, this useless kenya bashing i see on NL has reached epidemic, and quite frankly, ridiculous proportions. It stands to reason that one must confront it and the purveyors of such lopsided images of kenya have to stop. I suspect the reason many have this warped view is the ease with which one can access information from the cheapest of handsets, what with many networks enticing clients with free data all over the place. It becomes a nightmare when an idle person is in possession of such a phone and worse when he qualifies for free data. Add onto that an unimaginative individual with minimal social skills and exposure, and booom!! . Don't forget that compared to most countries on the continent, we have a huge online presence, so when one googles information with africa in the tag, you are bound to have kenya there.

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Bifwoli: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pavore9:

Marry fire!....If l hear cheesy There are thousands of Nigerians studying, working and doing businesses in Nairobi. It is a nice city to live in.

You probably live in those unaffordable estates - you know Gigiri,Runda or Karen isn't that right ,oga?
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Azord(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
FLYING AS IF HIS OFFICE IS IN THE AIR.
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Pavore9: 3:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Bifwoli:

You probably live in those unaffordable estates - you know Gigiri,Runda or Karen isn't that right ,oga?

Have lived in Karen but now live in Kilimani which is nearer to Kileleshwa where l now have my daily engagements ......the rent is not cheap but the environment worth it. I have not just restricted myself to upscale neighbourhoods as l have worked in low end neighbourhoods of Kangemi, Kariobangi North, Dandora, Gorokocho, Eastliegh etc
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by chocolateme(f): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
ThunderingHooves:

my dear this is a little gift i have for you here.. Take it

Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by Hbuyosh(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
chocolateme:
my dear this is a little gift i have for you here.. Take it

Look at the 3rd page of that thread, I made the following observations that prove the alleged incident was fake

Some of you Nigerians are idiots. Is that man displaying his manhood really? You really believe the cr.ap in this stupid website called newseveryhour.com, which clearly fabricates stories for the sake of generating traffic to their site? Where is the video, or at least the link to the said said social media where this incident was being talked about then to confirm this incident?
All I see is a man walking along the road, minding his own businss, holding an object with his hand below his tummy. How is it even possible to flash an erect dic.k above the waistband of a trouser like that (look at the first image)?

You can try verify the story by searching on google, that story isnt carried by any reliable gossip blogs except the few stupid Nigerian ones like Nairaland.

Your failure to notice the inconsistency in the video shows how dumb some of u pipo are.

You are fools!
Re: How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) by chocolateme(f): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hbuyosh:

Look at the 3rd page of that thread, I made the following observations that prove the alleged incident was fake

Your failure to notice the inconsistency in the video shows how dumb some of u pipo are.

You are fools![/color][/b]
are you ok The whole tension and insults over few lines.. hmmm!! Sorry dear Kenyan patriot for the messages.. you might wanna go check your BP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu / Nigeria, 5 Other West African Countries Condemn Renaming Of CFA Franc To ECO / "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.