Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO (5572 Views)

N25.7bn Fraud: Court Frees Francis Atuche / He Wants To Resign & Do Vegetable Farming - Please Advice / Frank Atuche resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO by ehie007(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2009
why is FA's issue such a hot topic
Re: Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO by Emperoh(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2009
Francis Atuche i can authoritatively report, resigned his appointment this morning
Though the board is set to announce a replacement later today, there is a feeling that the CBN will still sack whoever replaces him
Given that CBN will inject some money for sustain the banks liquidity.
I spoke with a staff in the Corporate Com Dept of the bank who confirmed this.

Also, here is a link to back it up

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Money/Finance/5466377-146/Bank_PHB's_chief_executive_resigns.csp
Re: Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO by dfanthom(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2009
if it means for him to go for customers of the bank to be sure their funds are safe, then he should go.
he has tried his best & posterity will judge him if he has performed well or not. this sit-tight attitude of our people must stop. i understand the bank is a 'PLC', then why the adamance @ resigning when it's not a 1-man show?

abeg, change is the only constant thing in life!
Re: Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO by Jarus(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2009

Francis Atuche i can authoritatively report, resigned his appointment this morning
Though the board is set to announce a replacement later today, there is a feeling that the CBN will still sack whoever replaces him
Given that CBN will inject some money for sustain the banks liquidity.
I spoke with a staff in the Corporate Com Dept of the bank who confirmed this.
Francis Atuche i can authoritatively report, did not his appointment this morning.

Here is my back up link too:
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=155990
Francis himself debunked the claim he resigned.
Re: Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO by chuka2003(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2009
Quote from: JAZES on Today at 12:54:36 PM
yes the guy has resigned http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Money/Finance/5466377-146/Bank_PHB%27s_chief_executive_resigns_.csp

That report has been debunked.

“Contrary to reports today, I have not resigned from the bank. I simply wrote a thank you letter, a valedictory letter, in readiness for whatever the CBN wants to do,” he said.
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=155990

the man has truly resigned, and he did so very honourably.
Re: Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO by Jarus(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2009
chuka2003:

the man has truly resigned, and he did so very honourably.
no be him talk ds one again:
“Contrary to reports today, I have not resigned from the bank. I simply wrote a thank you letter, a valedictory letter, in readiness for whatever the CBN wants to do,” he said.
Re: Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO by dfanthom(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2009
he'd still have to leave eventually!
Re: Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO by Seun(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2009
Poor guy. If not for the Springbank acquisition.
Re: Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO by chuka2003(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2009
no be him talk ds one again:

guy, no be him. it's just the hand work of bad belle people that want to call a dog a bad name so that they can take it out and shoot it!
Re: Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO by rasputinn(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2009
ehie007:

why is FA's issue such a hot topic

Because the guy could very easily have been unaffected by the CBN hammer but for some erratic decisions he took in the past fifteen months or so.He was actually doing OK prior to that time

You see atimes,one should not be overly ambitious,that's why CEOs like your boss;Reginald are doing well today
Re: Atuche Refuses To Resign As BankPHB CEO by Bugi: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2009
Is Lamido Sanusi Lamido still pursing the Northern hidden agenda? These bank Managers clearly breached the law and they must pay for it. The board of the bank must be shameless to contemplate the appointment of a new helmsman that can work with the apex bank CBN. The CBN will fire the board anyway, no matter what belated crass arrangement  the board adopts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Trending Instagram Hashtags 2017 / Money Thru Pigs, Is It True? / Bvn Warning Alert!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.