Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,997 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze (2399 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by cheruv: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
I hope these people k ow what they are asking for??

Igbos have the largest investment outside our region as far as am concerned we should be fighting for one Nigeria...

Fighting for a "one Nigeria" that needs to be continually fed Igbo blood in order to survive Sorry I don't participate in such stupidity undecided

Though coming late,I think ohaneze should ask first of all for the deamalgamation of Nigeria, at least this would separate us from this savages.
Another is the formation of an Igbo militia that'd cover the over 120LGs of Igboland from igbanke in the West to itigidi in the East and from obolo eke in the North to Igwenga in the South.
For every Igbo, Igbo interests should come first before that of Nigeria angry

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by SlayerSupreme: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Buhari is a herdsmen. He is not moved by the dangerous activities of his colleagues against the constitution. He also has violated constitutional provisions severally.
I do believe that independence will not stop the attacks by herdsmen. What the attacked need to do is prompt preparation for self defense and preemptive strike when threatened by the murderous herdsmen.
Why won't independence stop the attacks. Cross my border and get gunned down. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by cheruv: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
MadamExcellency:

What have your investments got to do with declaration of sovereignty?
The right to own property is a United Nation Universal human right.

Must Ndigbo continue suffering in silence and mortgage their future to uncertainty because a few among them live and do business in territories outside Igboland within Nigeria?

Why do Ndigbo in diaspora (Overseas) support Biafra while few selfish individuals in Nigeria (outside the East) fear for what become of them and their business after Nigeria is split?

Selfishness is Evil
I used to think that the vitalis guy you quoted was objective but his post you quoted has shown that he's very selfish and evil minded...imagine saying that Igbos should continue to feed their blood to Nigeria so that it can remain one undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by OMAR12: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
cheruv:

Fighting for a "one Nigeria" that needs to be continually fed Igbo blood in order to survive Sorry I don't participate in such stupidity undecided

Though coming late,I think ohaneze should ask first of all for the deamalgamation of Nigeria, at least this would separate us from this savages.
Another is the formation of an Igbo militia that'd cover the over 120LGs of Igboland from igbanke in the West to itigidi in the East and from obolo eke in the North to Igwenga in the South.
For every Igbo, Igbo interests should come first before that of Nigeria angry
it up to ohanaeze youth wing, to rally round the who is who in Igboland to create a formidable militia to secure igboland not only against these herdsmen as well as kidnappings all others vices.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bono, Waje, Amina Mohammed , Zainab Umar Shinkafi At ONE Campaign / Do You Still Recognize This Gentleman? / Any Political Party Massively Supported By Igbo In 2019 Will Still Lost Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.