Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

PHOTO: Female Thief Caught In Banking Hall, Disgraced All Around The Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Female Thief Caught In Banking Hall, Disgraced All Around The Bank (3354 Views)

Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) / Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Female Thief Caught In Banking Hall, Disgraced All Around The Bank by mark321: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2016
According to the social media user who shared the disgraceful incident, after she was caught, the management of the bank, paraded the woman identified as Nancy Wawira Muthoni, across other banks in the town with a neck tag boldly written “I am thief. Mimi ni mwizi.” Shame

“BE AWARE!
Happening now at KCB Ruiru. I have just taken the above photo of this thief! The cctv shows they are working in a group of three but the other 2 hv escaped! She had stolen 5k from a lady’s handbag as the owner filled the deposit slip.

Pls warn friends n relatives to b careful , especially now when banks are busy with parents paying school fees.

The KCB manager has pareded her in all the banks in Ruiru to alert them of the cartel!”

Re: PHOTO: Female Thief Caught In Banking Hall, Disgraced All Around The Bank by mployer(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Court case loading....
Re: PHOTO: Female Thief Caught In Banking Hall, Disgraced All Around The Bank by endtimeshit(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Nonsense. The real thieves are currently in 5-star hotels chilling, and organising birthday parties in dubai

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Female Thief Caught In Banking Hall, Disgraced All Around The Bank by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2016
She's lucky she's not caught on the streets of lagos.

Anyways, wetin dem don do about politicians wey steal money?
Re: PHOTO: Female Thief Caught In Banking Hall, Disgraced All Around The Bank by johnpaulo(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Too bad,thief's everywhere
Re: PHOTO: Female Thief Caught In Banking Hall, Disgraced All Around The Bank by Behira(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2016
I feel pity for her, but stealing shudnt be an option
Re: PHOTO: Female Thief Caught In Banking Hall, Disgraced All Around The Bank by Gbeng30(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Very shameful, women are even more bold to steal this day than the man
Re: PHOTO: Female Thief Caught In Banking Hall, Disgraced All Around The Bank by wizod(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2022
She's very lucky, if it's in ABA, by now I would have donated petrol and matches to turn her into a burnt offering.
It pained me when a lady stole my old dad's 100k in d bank while he was busy filling d Teller. She left and d money got lost

(1) (Reply)

Pablo Escobar's Top Hitman Tells How He Blew Up An Airliner Killing 110 People / VIDEO: Another Two Ladies Fighting Half-n*ked Over Jobless Guy In Public / Woman Caught Husband Having S*x With Maid, Cut Off Penis And Cook With Noddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.