Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. (17278 Views)

Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / God Of War - Ghost Of Sparta / Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Mikylopez:
used to be an addict until my mom smashed all my games left with my phone and my old annoying laptop biko I need games my phone seems useless without any
ok that's cool,so do you want android or psp games because am all weather so I don't know which game I can suggest for you. But I can paste list of both android and psp games here for you to make your selection
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

That's because he uses 'Buffered Rendering', skip it and you'll be thrilled.
cool cool cool
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Reeberry:
Omo see graphics. shocked

How can I download this game on my phone?
download psp emulator from playstore first then goto romhustler to download the god of war ghost of sparta around 1.20gb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2016
sseunth:
pls how do i install this on my samsung s4
download psp emulator from playstore first then goto romhustler to download the god of war ghost of sparta around 1.20gb
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Jethrolite:
Do these your settings play psp games smoothly because I deleted all my ppsspp games out of frustration. The game plays like a badly scratched cd.
for now I only have god of war
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Mikylopez:
used to be an addict until my mom smashed all my games left with my phone and my old annoying laptop biko I need games my phone seems useless without any
list of Android games,some are old so just scroll till you find the perfect one

Gangster Vegas 2013
NOVA HD
NOVA 2 HD
N.O.V.A 3
Men In Black 3
MASS EFFECT™ INFILTRATOR
Brothers in Arms 2 HD
NBA Jam
Nba 2k13
Bruce Lee
Street Fighter IV
Reckless Racing
Reckless Racing 2
Real Racing 2
Dungeon Hunter HD
Dungeon Hunter 3
The Adventures of Tintin
Real Steel HD
Modern Combat Sandstorm HD
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour FULL HD
Modern Combat 5 : blackout
Madden NFL 12
Real Football 2012
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.
Dead Space HD
9mm HD
NFS: SHIFT
NFS: Hot Pursuit
NFS: Most Wanted HD
Emissary of war
GTA Vice City
FMX Riders HD
Contract Killer
Contract Killer 2
Frontline Commando
Fifa 2012
Raging Thunder 2 HD
Blood & Glory
Blood & Glory 2: LEGEND
Eternal Legacy HD
Assassin's Creed HD
Hero of Sparta HD
Prince of Persia HD
Wild Blood
Death Dome
The Bard's Tale
2XL Supercross HD
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
Super Ski Jump
Predators
International Snooker Pro THD
Iron Fist Boxing
Avengers Initiative
Expendable Rearmed
Fieldrunners HD
AirAttack HD Lite
Riptide GP
GRave Defense HD Free
CHAOS RINGS II by Square Enix
Shoot Many Robots
The Conduit HD
Squids Wild West
Dynamite Jack
Usagi Yojimbo:Way of the Ronin
METAL SLUG X by SNK
Jones On Fire
HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu
Super Stickman Golf 2 by Noodlecake
Catcha Catcha Aliens!
Earn to Die Lite
The Croods
Mini Ninjas by Square Enix
MANUGANU
Raft Pirates
Shufflepuck Cantina
Captain Thumb
Infinity Space
Diablo III
Assassin's Creed identity
NfS shift
Mx mayhem
Raging thunder 2
Gangstar west coast hutsle
Armageddon Squadron 3D
MX Moto and Turbo Granny
ToonWarz
PBA bowling 2
Glow Hockey 2
Cross Court Tenniss
DGunners SP / ICEBURN
Hockey Nations 2011
OverKill
TurboFly 3D
Modern Combat Sandstorm 3.1.5 ( Working perfect )
Protoxide: Death Race
Bladeslinger
CHAOS RINGS II by Square Enix
Shoot Many Robots
Real Boxing™
Oil Rush: Free Demo
The Conduit HD
Squids Wild West
Dynamite Jack
Usagi Yojimbo:Way of the Ronin
METAL SLUG X by SNK
Jones On Fire
HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu
Super Stickman Golf 2 by Noodlecake
Catcha Catcha Aliens!
Earn to Die Lite
The Croods
Mini Ninjas by Square Enix
MANUGANU
Raft Pirates
Shufflepuck Cantina
Captain Thumb
Infinity Space......
Score! World Goals MOD APK (UnlimitedMoney) v2.3
Assassin's Creed Pirates
New Star Soccer (NSS)
Beach Buggy Blitz
Badland 1.7078
Gta san andreas
injustice (gods among us)
Backstab v1.2.6
Badeyar Racing v1.1
BANG BANG Racing HD v1.1.0
Battle Bears Zero v1.1.0 (Free Shopping)
Battle Of The Saints I v1.0.1
Battle Towers 1.28
Battlefield Bad Company 2 v1.2.8
Battlestone™ v1.1.290016
Big Time Gangsta v2.2.3

Bigfoot Hidden Giant v1.0
BlastPoints v1.0.3
Blazing Souls Accelate (ENG) v1.5
Blitz Brigade - Online FPS fun v1.0.3
Blood & Glory: Legend v2.0.2
2XL MX OFFROAD 1.0.7
2XL SUPERCROSS HD Full Version 1.0.0
3D Fast Speed Furious Car Race 2.11...
War robots.

1 Like

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Jethrolite(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:
for now I only have god of war
I asked if the game plays smoothly when you play it or it skips and you manage it like that? What is your game play like so I can use your settings to try playing the games I have.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Jethrolite(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:
here am using the gold version though.
I've done these same settings, let me transfer my ghost of Sparta and see how it plays.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by sseunth(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:
thanks
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Reeberry: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:
Thanks!
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jethrolite:
I asked if the game plays smoothly when you play it or it skips and you manage it like that? What is your game play like so I can use your settings to try playing the games I have.
it plays smoothly no skipping
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Jethrolite(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:
it plays smoothly no skipping
My gow is different - chains of Olympus. Your settings made other games very enjoyable though. The mini game in my gow is too fast. It just frustrated me and I stopped playing. The thing expects you to press the right button in less than a second after it appears.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Mikylopez(f): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous itz goan play on ma m8 mini abi? n hope it's offline
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
New move as I upgraded Kratos blade to maximum,love this game like madt

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:
God of war ghost of sparta rope jumping no longer a problem as I can jump to the next rope over and over and even over again,just edit your control layout like mine so that when you press the "analog up key" it touches the "play key" at the same time now press "X" to jump and viola Kratos will touch/grab the next rope.

Spread the word around so that some guys can get back into the game.

Screenshots below.
Op i need this game badly pls link to download

1 Like

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jethrolite:
My gow is different - chains of Olympus. Your settings made other games very enjoyable though. The mini game in my gow is too fast. It just frustrated me and I stopped playing. The thing expects you to press the right button in less than a second after it appears.
you need to blend in my brother that's how the game roll,you want it to run fast get ready to play the mini games in fast mode,how do you think I finished the game in the first place.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Op i need this game badly pls link to download
goto romhustler website and search for it.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mikylopez:
yes it will just download psp emulator from playstore then goto romhustler to download the god of war ghost of sparta...the size should be around 1.20gb I think.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=guydangerous post=48881602]goto romhustler website and search for it. [/quote am seeing 926MB 7z file in romhustler while in other site like emuparadise i saw rar files in there
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:
goto romhustler website and search for it.
am seeing 926MB 7z file in romhustler while in other site like emuparadise i saw rar files in there
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=Iamtosignno post=48882584] am seeing 926MB 7z file in romhustler while in other site like emuparadise i saw rar files in there should i continue to download and is it extraction would change it to iso
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Jethrolite(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:
New move as I upgraded Kratos blade to maximum,love this game like madt
Cool. Is there a way for me to know what to change in settings to make the game play smoothly? My soul calibur was skipping before but now the game play is very smooth. The skipping contributes to the flaws in the game. If I can set the emulator properly then I can enjoy the game.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Iamtosignno:
am seeing 926MB 7z file in romhustler while in other site like emuparadise i saw rar files in there
check the one am posting the picture now,if is like that go ahead and download it

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Killed daughter of death

At spartan kingdom,Kratos home with nice chicks...you know what I mean wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jethrolite:
Cool. Is there a way for me to know what to change in settings to make the game play smoothly? My soul calibur was skipping before but now the game play is very smooth. The skipping contributes to the flaws in the game. If I can set the emulator properly then I can enjoy the game.
if the game skips just deactivate the frame skipping by turning it off or untick it.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 29, 2016
guydangerous:
check the one am posting the picture now,if is like that go ahead and download it
yes it was this one
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Jethrolite(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2016
guydangerous:
if the game skips just deactivate the frame skipping by turning it off or untick it.
Will try that, thanks.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
guydangerous:
God of war ghost of sparta rope jumping no longer a problem as I can jump to the next rope over and over and even over again,just edit your control layout like mine so that when you press the "analog up key" it touches the "play key" at the same time now press "X" to jump and viola Kratos will touch/grab the next rope.

Spread the word around so that some guys can get back into the game.

Screenshots below.
dis game lag too much on my phone which version of ppsspp u are using
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Jethrolite(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
use the settings in his screen shots, they will help make the game playable.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
download psp emulator from playstore.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Dreyl(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mikylopez:
i guess you should go read your books before i tell your mum.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Done with ghost of sparta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO P3S Discussion Thread / Andriod Tweaking Thread / Xiaomi Redmi 4 With 2gb Ram, 16gb ROM And Fingerprint Sensor At N33,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.