Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. (16879 Views)

Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / God Of War - Ghost Of Sparta / Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by NoGawking: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2016
guydangerous:
goto page 0 of these thread I posted my settings there.
Thanks it has improved but not the best yet
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 1:17am On Sep 05, 2016
NoGawking:

Thanks it has improved but not the best yet
manage.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:43am On Sep 05, 2016
Oh really, i deleted the game when the thing dey give me headache
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 05, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:
Oh really, i deleted the game when the thing dey give me headache
lol i think it can run faster and smoothly on 2GB RAM phone with OP setting
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Iamtosignno:
lol i think it can run faster and smoothly on 2GB RAM phone with OP setting
Yea, i know how to set psp games, i was talking about that jumping rope stage.
I played sote i let my self believe it is a bug or something, like no idea's at all
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Shittaakeem(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
guydangerous:
Lastly.
can I use this settings on PC hp620 2.20 GHz dual core Intel Pentium 4gb ram
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
guydangerous:
I encountered the same problem even the other guy helping you too that's TLC encountered the same problem too in fact he was the one that taught me the trick.

When you put it on non-buffered rendering or you leave the game or minimize it just like my brother TLC said,your game will appear like that but since you can't see what you are playing or doing simply press your on screen back button once...a new screen will appear on that screen look for things like,

It ain't hard to tell that in the hood, real homeys make you feel good.

1 Like

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by LORDSKULL: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
I was nt able to pass the stage "mounts of aroania" pls help me out
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2016
Shittaakeem:

can I use this settings on PC
hp620
2.20 GHz dual core Intel Pentium
4gb ram
try it and see.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Jethrolite(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
try it and see.
Please can I see your psp rom list?
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jethrolite:
Please can I see your psp rom list?
I don't have any other game except that God of war ghost of sparta,no data to download new ones.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Jethrolite(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
I don't have any other game except that God of war ghost of sparta,no data to download new ones.
men, I need the ghost of sparta, deleted my chains of Olympus this morning. Will subscribe good data though and just download the roms I need.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jethrolite:
men, I need the ghost of sparta, deleted my chains of Olympus this morning. Will subscribe good data though and just download the roms I need.
goto romhustler

1 Like

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Jethrolite(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
goto romhustler
Thanks
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Iammanuel sorry for replying late,I got your mail and here is your solution...goto page 0 of these thread I posted my settings there.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by iammanuel(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2016
guydangerous:
Iammanuel sorry for replying late,I got your mail and here is your solution...goto page 0 of these thread I posted my settings there.
guydangerous is the screenshots

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by iammanuel(m): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2016
guydangerous:
guydangerous more

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2016
iammanuel:
guydangerous more
ok,you see those white shining ledge or edge you will have to jump to it one after another till you get to the top where you will constantly press the O button to push down an obstacle,now for that edge jumping...do it the way you did in jumping those ropes I posted the instructions earlier by pressing the play button when kratos jumps.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by iammanuel(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2016
guydangerous:
ok,you see those white shining ledge or edge you will have to jump to it one after another till you get to the top where you will constantly press the O button to push down an obstacle,now for that edge jumping...do it the way you did in jumping those ropes I posted the instructions earlier by pressing the play button when kratos jumps.
thank you man really helped alot
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by iammanuel(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
guydangerous:
Abeg PES 2012 sound de OK.... Coz I wan download am
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
iammanuel:
Abeg PES 2012 sound de OK.... Coz I wan download am
am not a fan of sport games so I don't play soccer,nba,boxing etc.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by iammanuel(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
guydangerous:
am not a fan of sport games so I don't play soccer,nba,boxing etc.
gimme list of good HD games with good sound
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by goodoo: 12:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Thank u,God bless u.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2016
iammanuel:
gimme list of good HD games with good sound
I don't play ppsspp anymore due to settings issues and all that.

Socom u.s navy seal 3
Dead to right
Dante inferno
Tom Clancy's ghost recon
Tom Clancy's las Vegas
gta liberty city stories
3rd birthday.

that's all I can remember.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by charlesklaus(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Just downloaded god of war ghost of Sparta from romhustler.com and it's showing invalid disc image. .
Pls help shocked
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by opegbola(m): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Abeg still cant make dat jump even after setting my controls like urs (hot 4)

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by joshikenna1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
please, those who say their God of war is running smoothly, is your sound also smooth. The settings made my game play smoothly but the sound is cracking and I'm not enjoying the game that way.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
charlesklaus:
Just downloaded god of war ghost of Sparta from romhustler.com and it's showing invalid disc image. .
Pls help shocked
did you use zarchiver to extract the downloaded file.

1 Like

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
opegbola:
Abeg still cant make dat jump even after setting my controls like urs (hot 4)
keep trying.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
joshikenna1:
please, those who say their God of war is running smoothly, is your sound also smooth. The settings made my game play smoothly but the sound is cracking and I'm not enjoying the game that way.
manage .
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by opegbola(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
guydangerous:
keep trying.
Was finally able to do it bt nt only with ur control setup u hav to enable speed reader
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by joshikenna1(m): 12:32am On Nov 04, 2016
grin Finally playing smoothly with smooth sound also. Got the perfect settings from a video on YouTube. Also using my gamepad to play with OTG cable.... Never been happier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.70 Apk For Android / NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges / Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.