Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

#lightupnigeria: Join The Cause - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #lightupnigeria: Join The Cause (976 Views)

Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed / Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State / Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lightupnigeria: Join The Cause by busygirl(f): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2009
#LIGHTUPNIGERIA ppl. Tweet this, make it your facebook status, spread the word. We need light in this country. A country without light cannot see where it's going.
#lightupnigeria cos we won't stop until they listen,
#lightupnigeria cos i wanna go visiting naija with my kids without hearing them shout"mummy i'm sweaty"
#lightupnigeria because i'm tired of the horrible sounds of generator.
#lightupnigeria SO THAT MY GHANAIAN FRIENDS CAN SHUT UP AND STOP MAKING FUN OF ME.
#lightupnigeria so my kids don't arrive imagining electricity is a luxury and not a basic right.
http://www.lightupnigeria.org/

Re: #lightupnigeria: Join The Cause by mustafar1: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2009
are u at the venue of the protest?
Re: #lightupnigeria: Join The Cause by busygirl(f): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2009
It doesn't matter, we are one Nigeria wink
Re: #lightupnigeria: Join The Cause by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2009
Yes

Light up Naija!!!!!
Re: #lightupnigeria: Join The Cause by omonaij(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2009
YEP!!! #lightupnigeria. I posted this earlier on yesterday,

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-330630.0.html
[/url]
Re: #lightupnigeria: Join The Cause by omonaij(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2009
wheres the protest taking place? I heard there was something in the U.K as well
Re: #lightupnigeria: Join The Cause by busygirl(f): 1:14am On Oct 02, 2009
#lightupnigeria

(1) (Reply)

Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) / Bizarre Things You Did To Get A Stay In The Diaspora - We Want To Laugh/learn! / Www.whereisyardua.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.