Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,455 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze (4009 Views)

Watch How US Igbos Intellectually Tackle Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Agitation / Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) / 13 States To Produce Rice For Consumption+ Devaluation has failed – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2016
The youth wing of the apex
Igbo socio-cultural
organisation, Ohanaeze
Ndigbo, has advocated self-
defense against orgies of
unprovoked attacks by ram­
paging herdsmen against
agrarian communities in parts
of the country, saying that
the Federal Government has
shown it is incapable of
protecting the victims.
Ohanaeze Youth Council
(OYC) took the position while
reacting to the latest attack
by herdsmen on Enugu
community which left no fewer
than four persons including a
pregnant woman dead in its
wake.
OYC in a press statement
issued by its Chairman of
States Chairmen, Alex
Okemiri, flayed President
Muhammadu Buhari for his
docility over the atrocities
and impunity of the killer
herdsmen which have
wreaked havoc in parts of
the country without any one
being prosecuted so far.
According to the statement,
“the inability of the President
to rein in his Fulani kinsmen
from killing and maiming in­
nocent Nigerians is now
obvious”.
The statement read in part:
“It is clear now that that Mr.
President has no control of
events in the country or is in
cahoot with the rampaging
herdsmen”.
OYC, therefore urged
Southerners and Middle Belt
indigenes who are mostly the
victims of the senseless and
barbaric killings to
henceforth, defend
themselves against such
unwarranted attacks.
“We call on Ndigbo ,
Southerners, Middle Beltans
and moderate Arewa people
to defend themselves in the
face of this continuous
killings and inability of the
federal government to
protect them. Self-protection
and preservation is the first
law in haven.”
OYC further tasked the
Enugu State Government to
quickly set up well armed
vigilante groups in all
autonomous communities in
the state “to engage these
wicked and bloodthirsty
Fulani herdsmen who are
beasts in human clothing and
highly uncivilised”.
The Igbo group warned that
any further attack on any
Igbo community by herdsmen
would be vigorously
resisted, saying that the
patience of Igbo youths have
been overstretched.
OYC debunked speculation in
some quarters that its
leader, Okechukwu
Isiguzoro, is recruiting 2000
youths for President Buhari
on October 1st against
Biafra.
It advised pro- Biafra
groups to leave Ohanaeze
out of its challenges
www.thebreakingtimes.com/ohaneze-accuses-buhari-of-killing-igbos-calls-for-self-defence/
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by meeky007(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2016
owk make i sharpen my matchet keep one side just incase of incasity
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by agwom(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2016
hmm...baba buhari ko?
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by betterABIAstate: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Ohaneze should shut up, buhari refused to give them money
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Ohaneze should shut up, buhari refused to give them money
Fulani lover

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Its long over due. God please give all them lazy folks oil make this country divide .
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by StOla: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Self-defense is a fundamental human right.

If the federal government has failed to tackle this recurrent issue of herdsmen terrorism since the time of Obj through Yar'Adua/Jonathan and now Buhari, it is the responsibility of every living human in the affected areas to do everything to stay alive.

Everything is allowed to keep alive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by salabscholar01(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
sud any igbo kill fulani or hausa and non igbo in their region....same thing will b done to them everywhere in SW and others. cuz dis Osu people r pain in d asses of all yorubas but we are not killing them for their crimes yet.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by GodIsFoolish: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
chowlade:
sud any igbo kill fulani or hausa in their region....same thing will b done to them everywhere in SW and others. cuz dis people r pain in d asses of all yorubas but we are not killing them for their crimes yet.

typical sophisticated zombie

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by overall90: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
chowlade:
sud any igbo kill fulani or hausa in their region....same thing will b done to them everywhere in SW and others. cuz dis people r pain in d asses of all yorubas but we are not killing them for their crimes yet.
Why are you people this stupid?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by walemoney007(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
chowlade:
the way some people reason sef...why do you have to wait for them to be killed in the east..before you start defending yourself in the west?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by walemoney007(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
overall90:

you are the one that is stup!d

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
chowlade:
This useless she-male, woun't you focus on your domestic nonsense, and get some bura to ride on later than spewing what is beyond you on public forum. Mumu. Highest na ban. You're a first-class idiot. tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by OMAR12: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
ohanaze ndigbo youth wing has also failed Igboland, what stops them from creating a vigilante wing of the organization like that of opc. why wait for this sleeping govt.partner with the police, the herdsmen don't know the community more than u do.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by otukpo(f): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
There is no security of lives anywhere in Nigeria now.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by luvinhubby(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
OMAR12:
ohanaze ndigbo youth wing has also failed Igboland, what stops them from creating a vigilante wing of the organization like that of opc. why wait for this sleeping govt.partner with the police, the herdsmen don't know the community more than u do.

Exactly my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by yorhmienerd(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
chowlade:
sud any igbo kill fulani or hausa and non igbo in their region....same thing will b done to them everywhere in SW and others. cuz dis people r pain in d asses of all yorubas but we are not killing them for their crimes yet.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
yorhmienerd:

back2sender ugly frog
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by yorhmienerd(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
chowlade:

back2sender ugly frog

Hehe... see who is talking

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by fanyogoforever(f): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
chowlade:
sud any igbo kill fulani or hausa and non igbo in their region....same thing will b done to them everywhere in SW and others. cuz dis people r pain in d asses of all yorubas but we are not killing them for their crimes yet.
My son i want you to volunteer yourself for the herdsmen to kill since you support the evil acts perpetrated by them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by fanyogoforever(f): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
I am not in support of killing anyone without provocation but I think every citizen of the zoo must defend themselves from these devils called herdsmen. We can't trust our security agencies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by SlayerSupreme: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
meeky007:
owk make i sharpen my matchet keep one side just incase of incasity
I'd prefer an Ak or at worst a semi-auto pistol
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
chowlade:
sud any igbo kill fulani or hausa and non igbo in their region....same thing will b done to them everywhere in SW and others. cuz dis Osu people r pain in d asses of all yorubas but we are not killing them for their crimes yet.

Babe,

The Igbos have been killing the Yorubas and ripping their pregnant women apart?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by Joel3(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
someone is already beating the war drum. I think it's time it begins.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by MacSmart(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
overall90:
Dont mind d bastardous fool.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by mightyhazell: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thoniameek:

Babe,

The Igbos have been killing the Yorubas and ripping their pregnant women apart?
lol!
Who u dey call babe?

Dat tin na man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
mightyhazell:
lol!
Who u dey call babe?

Dat tin na man

Abi I no see well......

I thought I saw the pink 'f' o
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by leofab(f): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Now walk the talk
Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by Fawklicant: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
chowlade:

I usually do not waste my ink on low-life, ignorant hate-filled cretinous mongrels like you who litter the cyberspace but some of you need to be put on a short leash. You post threads attacking anything Igbo and the marauders you are defending are busy killing and maiming people from your sw, SE, NC in their bid to attain total conquest of the contraption called Nigeria. Praytell, is your cranium always filled with used condoms or is there any remnant of grey matter there for you to reason like a human being at least even if it is once a year?

To think that you are even a female makes me empathize with the kids you will birth or have already as the basic notion of motherhood is lost on you if this is all you can come up with. Tuuuuuuaaaaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze by otitokoroleti: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
chowlade:
ogbeni, se enu re ni deede sibi. iran omo oduduwa kii hu iwa eranko bii ipaniyan. awa kii se oniyadayobe. o damiloju saka wipe hausa/fulani ni o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of INEC Registration Centres In Lagos! / Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN / Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.