Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ (787 Views)

Obasanjo Is My Best Friend And My Mugu-eedris Abdulkareem / EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina / How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ by emyah(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2009
After decades of deceit and lies our youths have seen the 419 of the Hausa Fulani Yoruba oligarchs and the Sokoto Caliphate for what it really is -419. That is when the youths decided to drive the parasites, and the blood suckers out of our land. Then the Hausa Fulani Yoruba oligarchs and the Sokoto Caliphate held their clandestine meetings and like Satan decided to test and deceive our youths with money and promises. They told leprous Umaru YarAdua to tempt our youths with promises of money and what they called “AMNESTY.” Amnesty! Amnesty !! What Amnesty!!! Wait a minute isn’t amnesty an act of forgiveness for past offenses? Yea, that’s what it is. So who deserves amnesty? Is it the Hausa Fulani Yoruba oligarch bloodsuckers and the Sokoto Caliphate parasites who robbed our people of their billions of dollars; their land; their mineral resources; their water resources, slaughtered hundreds of thousands of our people; destroyed billions of dollars worth of our goods and personal property; who should be begging us to forgive them? Or is us whose sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, uncles, and aunts they murdered in cold blood, whose hundreds of billions of dollars they stole, whose property they looted, stole, and burned to ashes; is it us whose petroleum and gas, land and water resources they seized; whose rivers, lakes, streams, and farmland they polluted and destroyed; is it us who should be asking them for forgiveness. Forgiveness for what! How in the world can any normal human being reason the way these blood suckers do? Amnesty! Amnesty! Easterners to beg the Hausa Fulani Yoruba genocidists and the Sokoto Caliphate Satanists for forgiveness! Forgiveness for what – for killing us in millions! Any Easterner: Annang, Efik, Ibibio, Igbo, Ijaw, Ogoja, Itsekiri, Isoko, Esan, and Urhobo talking of amnesty must be eating their food through their anus.

And so we ask you the youths of Eastern Region Biafra, the brave men and women who are fighting for their freedom, and liberation; the patriots fighting for justice for themselves, their children and their families and generations yet unborn are you going to be the MUGU of the Hausa Fulani Yoruba oligarchs and the Sokoto Caliphate or are you going to make them your MUGU? Please don’t tell us that you are going to be the MUGU of the Hausa Fulani Yoruba oligarchs and the Sokoto Caliphate. It is true that many of our politicians, intellectuals, traditional leaders, and even religious leaders have become the MONKEYS of the Hausa Fulani Yoruba oligarchs and the Sokoto Caliphate. The Oligarchs and the Caliphate just throw bags of money in front of them and like dogs smelling a bone they pounce and in the process eat their own shit. They have handed over their mothers’ and fathers’ graves and bones to the Hausa Fulani Yoruba oligarchs and the Sokoto Caliphate for a few million naira, or some political office. Then they use the money to buy mansions at Abuja and Lagos after which they become the MONKEYS of the Hausa Fulani Yoruba oligarchs and the Sokoto Caliphate. The Hausa Fulani Yoruba parasites and the Sokoto bloodsuckers beat the drums for them and they like obedient jester monkeys dance to entertain their Hausa Fulani Yoruba savages. No, the youths of Eastern Region Biafra cannot and will not be your MUGU.

May God bless the sensible people of Biafra and the sovereign independent State of Biafra !
Re: You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ by texazzpete(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2009
So you sit safely ensconced in SOuth Africa while you exhort your brothers to fight abi?
I'm not aware that Amnesty is being offered to the people who identify themselves as Biafrans. Feel free to enlighten me.
Re: You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ by trekkie: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
texazzpete:

So you sit safely ensconced in SOuth Africa while you exhort your brothers to fight abi?
I'm not aware that Amnesty is being offered to the people who identify themselves as Biafrans. Feel free to enlighten me.
Re: You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ by OAM4J: 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2009
@Moderator
This thread does not belong here, should be in Tribalism section.

@ poster
I beg come and lead, when you have finished organizing the rebel camp and have secured enough weaponry, then call us to join u.
Re: You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ by 8words(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2009
O BU EZIOKWU ANYI WUHU EWU MA OBU MUGU ANYI NA GA N'IHU.CHERE ANYI N'ABIA.OGE ERU BEGI.

UDO DIRI
Re: You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ by trekkie: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2009
^^^^ translation please
Re: You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ by emyah(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2009
President Yar’Adua’s greatest challenges seem to be his deteriorating health, how to rein in his greedy associates, how to rule the country, and how to approach the Niger Delta tragedy. And a tragedy it is. Insofar as the Niger Delta is concerned, the President’s approach has been to listen to the dictates of the military and the Arewa Consultative Forum: annihilate trouble-makers and restless communities in the region. The goal of his government is not to arrest and prosecute, but to invade, destroy and kill. This mild-mannered and self-effacing man has turned out to be more brutal that General Obasanjo. And so, Alea iacta est: The die is cast. The assault and annihilation of the Niger Delta is about to begin.
Re: You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ by ketsho: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
Please don’t tell us that you are going to be the MUGU of the Hausa Fulani Yoruba oligarchs and the Sokoto Caliphate. It is true that many of our politicians, intellectuals, traditional leaders, and even religious leaders have become the MONKEYS of the Hausa Fulani Yoruba oligarchs and the Sokoto Caliphate
Re: You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ by WarriBoyz: 5:54am On Oct 06, 2009
The goal of his government is not to arrest and prosecute, but to invade, destroy and kill. This mild-mannered and self-effacing man has turned out to be more brutal that General Obasanjo. And so, Alea iacta est: The die is cast. The assault and annihilation of the Niger Delta is about to begin.

Na truth you dey talk o! Watch closely, Delta region go blow up soon.

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Best Party System Nigerian Have Ever Practise? / Oshomhole: Talking Governor Or Action Governor? / Coup Plot Attempt In Niger------ Oil Traders Assumed It Was Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.