Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. (12339 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Limited Edition Unboxing (video And Screenshots) / Bluboo Maya Vs Homtom HT7 Vs Oukitel U7 Pro Vs Umi Rome X - Which Do You Prefer? / UMI Touch 3GB RAM|13MP Camera|fingerprint|5.5-inch|Front Camera flash|4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 6:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Osyxcel:
Not bad.... Considered buying it, but the dollar ish is scary....

I'm gonna stick to my Umi Iron Pro for now.... 8 months and still going...
The dollar ish is a deal breaker my brother.

What's your experience with the pro
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by initialize(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice thread.

I sold the UMI Super @ 70k when it came out....

I don't like the blue color back
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Youngzedd(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2016
DjAndroid:

Bros i started using Android since 2011. I'm not new to it. I just made a joke with my comment and you seem too dull to figure that out . Good night too.

grin grin grin

Aboki, I thought you're using A&T Samsung galaxy s6
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Osyxcel(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
The dollar ish is a deal breaker my brother.

What's your experience with the pro

The build quality is okay, quite strong... fell a couple of times and still going... fingerprint still works like a charm.... The OS is stable.

The camera and the software could be better tho....
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Osyxcel:

The build quality is okay, quite strong... fell a couple of times and still going... fingerprint still works like a charm.... The OS is stable.

The camera and the software could be better tho....
Their build quality are always superb. This one looks premium and feels like iron in hand(it has metal body though). The glass is violent scratch proof(confirmed). They also claim it can survive serious falls but I don't have the heart to try it. grin

I watched a violent drop test video on YouTube, a woman walked over it with her high heels shoes, a car rode over it and it was dropped severally but nothing happened to it.

True that, the camera can be better and the os is virtually stock.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2016
initialize:
Nice thread.

I sold the UMI Super @ 70k when it came out....

I don't like the blue color back
I personally would prefer black if they had it but it seems the Euro Edition is only available in blue
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Osyxcel(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Their build quality are always superb. This one looks premium and feels like iron in hand(it has metal body though). The glass is violent scratch proof(confirmed). They also claim it can survive serious falls but I don't have the heart to try it. grin

I watched a violent drop test video on YouTube, a woman walked over it with her high heels shoes, a car rode over it and it was dropped severally but nothing happened to it.

True that, the camera can be better and the os is virtually stock.

Don't believe all those drop test videos o, some of those samples are specially made.

Avoid falls as much as possible to avoid stories the touches heart. To get a replacement screen could be such a pain.

I like stock OS tho...
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by rad8(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Umi...God forbid I trust that product again. Used the umi zero and it spoilt within a yr. The volume rocker and power button got bad, battery got swollen, the phone heats up like heater to the extent that holding it becomes uncomfortable. I just won't trust that brand again.
P.s they have a bad customer service. Once they produce another phone, they drop ur phone's matter.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2016
Osyxcel:

Don't believe all those drop test videos o, some of those samples are specially made.

Avoid falls as much as possible to avoid stories the touches heart. To get a replacement screen could be such a pain.

I like stock OS tho...
I concur.

I will port once I get a flyme or miui that will work properly on it without glitches
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by willian10: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Umi recently launched a limited edition of Umi Super know as Umi Super Euro Edition to commemorate the occurrence of the Euro Cup. The smartphone according to Umi is wanted by over 230,000 fans but only a thousand pieces will be available.

I recieved my own yesterday(though it is arrived Lagos on Monday) and everything about the phone feels premium. Umi said that the smartphone is their unique way to showing that they care about every requirement of their fans and they surely kept their word.

The company broke all traditional barriers to launched Super Euro Edition in Royal Blue color as well which looks absolutely stunning.

Enough said, let's go straight to the hands on pictures.
How is the phone, I'm planning to get Umi Max very soon.
Max doesn't support fast charging, 3gb RAM & 16gb space. I think that's d difference.
What's ur advice?
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2016
willian10:

How is the phone, I'm planning to get Umi Max very soon.
Max doesn't support fast charging, 3gb RAM & 16gb space. I think that's d difference.
What's ur advice?
Battery life is superb but its hefty. theres no lagging at all but I suggest you check their latest release. Its a monster
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by willian10: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
Battery life is superb but its hefty. theres no lagging at all but I suggest you check their latest release. Its a monster
U mean the latest device or ROM?
& how z d camera
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
willian10:

U mean the latest device or ROM?
& how z d camera
Latest phone.

Back camera is great but the front is not so good
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by willian10: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
Latest phone.

Back camera is great but the front is not so good
The latest one is 6gb RAM, that's out of my budget, Umi Max is 60k on jumia. I'm patently waiting for black Friday, it would have been a little less, around 55k, i pray

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics / Please How Do I Identify An Original Or Fake Infinix Phone? / OUKITEL K6000 | Massive 6000mah Battery| 10 Days Normal Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.