Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

An Invitation To Sing HU - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Invitation To Sing HU (1517 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" / The HU Will Help You! / Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
You are invited to try this simple spiritual exercise. It has helped people of many different faiths open their hearts more fully to the uplifting presence of God.

To do the exercise, first get comfortable. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Next, gently put your attention on your inner visual screen, where daydreams and images come to you.

With your eyes closed, sing HU (pronounced like the word hue) as a song of love. You may notice a feeling of peace, warmth, and comfort. You may also recognize the presence of the Divine through greater spiritual insights into your daily life. There are many ways to experience the love of God.

When you sing HU and sit in quiet contemplation, you might also perceive the inner Light and Sound. The Light may appear as brightness or colors on your inner visual screen. The Sound may be musical or the sounds of nature, such as the wind or the ocean. However you experience the presence of God, it is bringing you a broader understanding of the life you lead.
For more info:
www.HearHU.org

2 Likes

Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
BetterChurch:
[b]

You are invited to try this simple spiritual exercise. It has helped people of many different faiths open their hearts more fully to the uplifting presence of God.

To do the exercise, first get comfortable. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Next, gently put your attention on your inner visual screen, where daydreams and images come to you.

With your eyes closed, sing HU (pronounced like the word hue) as a song of love. You may notice a feeling of peace, warmth, and comfort. You may also recognize the presence of the Divine through greater spiritual insights into your daily life. There are many ways to experience the love of God.

When you sing HU and sit in quiet contemplation, you might also perceive the inner Light and Sound. The Light may appear as brightness or colors on your inner visual screen. The Sound may be musical or the sounds of nature, such as the wind or the ocean. However you experience the presence of God, it is bringing you a broader understanding of the life you lead.

[/b]

For more info:
www.HearHU.org

I was chanting HU for a while, then stopped! I'll share my experience when am less busy! brb
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
coollabman:

I was chanting HU for a while, then stopped! I'll share my experience when am less busy! brb

Ok.
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
When your day is hard, remember to sing HU. It puts you back in line with the Holy Spirit.
-- Harold Klemp

Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Here is a video about the HU and how it can create miracles in your life

http://www.miraclesinyourlife.org/
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:55am On Jul 21, 2019
BetterChurch:
-- Harold Klemp
surrender your life to Jesus as Lord lest something worse befall thee.

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
There is order in every earthly department of life. Spiritually, the heavenly Order is known as
The Spiritual Hierarchy
. What do we know about It?
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 7:04am On Nov 09, 2019
Singing HU, the sacred name for God, opens the channels of healing.
--Harold Klemp
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
I was once an eckist. I left after much pressure from family.
The Mahanta may be angry with me if I sing the Hu
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
sadguru:
I was once an eckist. I left after much pressure from family.
The Mahanta may be angry with me if I sing the Hu

It may be good you left for the sake of harmony and the Mahanta isn't angry in anyway.
Please understand that the Mahanta is the personification of the Sugmad and as such, the purest vehicle of God's love.

HU is for all Souls irrespective of your religious belief. And Soul is always free. The Mahanta never interfere uninvited in our choices.
However, some still wrongly teach that you cannot leave ECKANKAR once you join. Ironically such fears serve as entrapment and blindfold under the pseudo teacher.

Hope, you're enjoying your present religion.
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by ikechukwu21(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2019
BetterChurch:

For more info:
www.HearHU.org

Hullabalu
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2019
BetterChurch:

It may be good you left for the sake of harmony and the Mahanta isn't angry in anyway.
Please understand that the Mahanta is the personification of the Sugmad and as such, the purest vehicle of God's love.

HU is for all Souls irrespective of your religious belief. And Soul is always free. The Mahanta never interfere uninvited in our choices.
However, some still wrongly teach that you cannot leave ECKANKAR once you join. Ironically such fears serve as entrapment and blindfold under the pseudo teacher.

Hope, you're enjoying your present religion.
I'm gonna chant the Hu for some minutes before going to bed now
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
sadguru:
I'm gonna chant the Hu for some minutes before going to bed now

A good choice I must say. Singing HU draws one closer to God. It's a nondirectional prayer.
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2021
"If you want to lift yourself to a
higher state of consciousness–so that
the political issues, the family issues,
the social issues of the day do not
throw you out of balance, so that you can find a happier, more contented life while you’re living here—sing HU, the most beautiful prayer."
Sri Harold Klemp

The Sound of Soul
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 2:00am On Mar 26, 2021
HU is a love song to God. And you can sing it for God's divine blessings in your life
Re: An Invitation To Sing HU by BetterChurch: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2021
HU, the Most Beautiful Prayer.

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity And Islam Against Men Weaving And Braiding Their Hair? / Issues To Address By The Church / Second Time In A Church, Head Of Usher Will Not Let Me Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.