Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) (33792 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) / Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Agimor(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Name checkers food is read.
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
RedCapChief:

I think any mention of NCAN should attract a ban.
Nobody is interested in the crime again, just the perpetrators.

Somebody cannot just have small "Fun" in these "HARD" times?! HABA!! EASY BROTHER!! angry angry
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
NCAN Enugu branch pls investigate and report back to headquarters
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by teacherbim(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Awon tun ma ni sha?haha ki lo de
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by teacherbim(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Awon tun ma ni sha,haha ki lo de?
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by kaen1317: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Bros no take all this ncan shi to heart, we all jus catchin fun, wich tribe no dey tiff..4geti jare

Sips trophy*
correct man. You understand say na fun guys the catch. Some people take it personally though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by teacherbim(f): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Bros no take all this ncan shi to heart, we all jus catchin fun, wich tribe no dey tiff..4geti jare

Sips trophy*

Yeah you are right

1 Like

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by AlexzStructure(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
That's what you get when you want To impress everybody.... Eya, sory o, luck no shine today ya...
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by RedCapChief(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
soberdrunk:

Somebody cannot just have small "Fun" in these "HARD" times?! HABA!! EASY BROTHER!! angry angry

lol grin
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaen1317:
Nervously opening this thread hoping for sure to see Afonja names since its Lagos, but haba, my igbo brothers again. U wan kill me? You boys are disgracing me nationally and internationally. Enough is enough. Must I die for u?
don't blame dem. It's their destiny.
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by oweman: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
God will help us in Nigeria[/

Is this how this biafrpgs will manage their lives if (God forbid ). they ever get to have the impossible possible biafrog republic .
The president there will have to be an actie armed robbe still in service !

2 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Eliteklaus(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
all d Igbo boiz have join gang

1 Like

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
so the last guy even travelled from abia to lagos for robbery ..... wetin eyes no go see

2 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by remikunle: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by brownsug(f): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
I will ghost slap anyone that mention name checker
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by temishola(f): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Araoluwa005:
flat headed people again, na wa o
. Lol dose people re everywhere, dey re ready to do anything for money!

Na wa for dem!! Nigeria ti ni awon e leyi na

2 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
People are just bad.

Sometimes you get confused with how to just handle life,and just lock out everyone.

You bring in a relative into your house to help them,then they organize to kill or rob you. Last week one organized to rob his sister,and if she was not pregnant,would have been molested but the maid was not lucky.

Today,this one was caught trying to rob his Masters Shop.

We have read countless stories of how relatives or those close to people,organize for their kidnappings.

This is really bad.

Bottom line is trust nobody except GOD because a man's enemies are members of his own household which can also include friends , business associates etc sad
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by sekem: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jibril659:
ipod

Before nko?

Seriously, I wonder how that their Biafráud of a country will look like.

Tufiakwa!!! embarassed

Chineke ekwekwaala ihe ojoo.
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by chinedu2chinedu: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
People are just bad.

Sometimes you get confused with how to just handle life,and just lock out everyone.

You bring in a relative into your house to help them,then they organize to kill or rob you. Last week one organized to rob his sister,and if she was not pregnant,would have been molested but the maid was not lucky.

Today,this one was caught trying to rob his Masters Shop.

We have read countless stories of how relatives or those close to people,organize for their kidnappings.

This is really bad.

I DISAGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by ifecokk: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Afonjas, brown roof republic flex while it last
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
MODS at it again
There are alot of crimes by other tribes in crime section but d mods who r nt from d SE region...i guess d coneheadz frm brown roof republic enjoy moving anything igbo and crime to Fp...Cheap hate...Im ARA HIA mehn
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by PentiumPro(f): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
It's difficult to imagine how a Biafra republic will look like. It will surely contain the highest number of criminals per square mile in the whole of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Araoluwa005(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
temishola:
. Lol dose people re everywhere, dey re ready to do anything for money!
i think they should just allow them go to bia********

their whala is too much

Na wa for dem!! Nigeria ti ni awon e leyi na
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by PentiumPro(f): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
EmekaBlue:
MODS at it again
There are alot of crimes by other tribes in crime section but d mods who r nt from d SE region...i guess d coneheadz frm brown roof republic enjoy moving anything igbo and crime to Fp...Cheap hate...Im ARA HIA mehn

Emeka, stop crying. Your namesake is an armed robber. grin

1 Like

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by omoloba123(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Not again.

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by ifecokk: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Our brothers from the waste land Wil enjoy this news ooh.....NCAN Okigwe branch reporting on duty
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by daddyowen(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Everyday for the thie.f........
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by bee444: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anything that has spare parts in it, my Israeli brothers won't be far from it. Come to think of it, this thing has been going on for decades. Not saying most Igbo spare parts sellers, but definitely quite a lot of them steals from others and furnish their shops with the loot
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
undecided cry why? I hope someone is also noticing d mods of nairaland game on igbos n crimes
PentiumPro:

Emeka, stop crying. Your namesake is an armed robber. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos / Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Women As Fake Doctor On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.