Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) (69142 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by annnikky(f): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Basketmouth will be like cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by JuanDeDios: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
On another note, it makes me unhappy to know that some of Nigeria's best companies are not even owned by Nigerians.
E get as e be my brother. Nigerians are enterprising but the problem is that we don't a functional credit system. If you're not rich you tend to remain poor because you can't get funding for any idea you may have. That's a part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by kaen1317: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oyibo should go back to his country. No be even better oyibo sef. We have enough problems amongst ourselves for oyibo to come and be adding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by tellwisdom: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
.I refuse to know him sad
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
cool cool cool

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
On another note, it makes me unhappy to know that some of Nigeria's best companies are not even owned by Nigerians.

most Nigerians does not have the mental capacity or strategy to manage large businesses. it will collapse.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by martineinstein(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
so,he also own chocolat royal?...no wonda dat station put am for head

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by martineinstein(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
ellacute45:

Was he sacked shocked
no! He was given nobel award

3 Likes

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by kinglekan: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
Amin Mousalli Kor, Ase Teletubbies ni...

Freeze deserves whatever he got....

That is what jumping about into people business get one into cheesy

oh gawwddd!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Atake14:
and you think this ll bring u to lime light..dive rock..i never known u nd never will
grin grin grin Small small dey use dis man pisure oooo. Dem nefa see the dog wey dem name after him ooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
I was surprised af to see that Cool FM and WAZOBIA are owns by this man! WAZOBIA! Wow. And none of our so called 'big boys' could just do Nigeria a favour and buy the company off from him
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Odunharry(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Standing ovation Mr Amin Mousalli Kor..

Freeze wan ruin your business, but you freeze him yansh.. grin
Lmao... werey

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
martineinstein:
no! He was given nobel award

Did I asked you undecided
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by 2sexynet: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
ahan... God bless your brain. Just imagine the number companies that have exited Nigeria and you wonder if we have people in Nigeria. Ask me what our riche men do with their money. Aside Dangote and a few others, the rest are just dummies who lack business acumen. and all they know how to dois build hotels or invest in already saturated sector.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by thesicilian: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
WinningSun:

most Nigerians does not have the mental capacity or strategy to manage large businesses. it will collapse.
I think its more of strategy than mental capacity. Then finance is a great deal also.
JuanDeDios:

E get as e be my brother. Nigerians are enterprising but the problem is that we don't a functional credit system. If you're not rich you tend to remain poor because you can't get funding for any idea you may have. That's a part of the problem.
Exactly. I can't count how many times I have had to dump a very lucrative business idea simply because there was no money to execute it. There was even one case that a bank was willing to finance my idea, but only if my employer would stand as a guarantor. My employer whom I have worked with for 3yrs as at then refused to get involved. That was how I lost that opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by DonCortino: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
ellacute45:

Was he sacked shocked
No! He was fired! grin
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by martineinstein(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I was surprised af to see that Cool FM and WAZOBIA are owns by this man! WAZOBIA! Wow. And none of our so called 'big boys' could just do Nigeria a favour and buy the company off from him
they would rada lavish the money on dubai weddings,paris shoppings and hawai honeymoons.

4 Likes

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by rhektor(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
Amin Mousalli Kor, Ase Teletubbies ni...

Freeze deserves whatever he got....

That is what jumping about into people business get one into cheesy

You sure couldn't hide your hatred for this guy
Nawa for you
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by emperordelis(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
this freeze guy has a loud mouth,just dey form like say he's the only celebrity OAP in nigeria.other celebrity OAP's are using thier fame to build business,take Olisa of beat fm for instance.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by HMZi: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
No respect your employer and him family,make u see what unemployment looks like in this bulhari regime..mtchew.
I pray he gets his job back(wit demotion 4 sure!) cos he needs it..
.. Be humble,it pays..
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by thesicilian: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

2sexynet:
ahan... God bless your brain. Just imagine the number companies that have exited Nigeria and you wonder if we have people in Nigeria. Ask me what our riche men do with their money. Aside Dangote and a few others, the rest are just dummies who lack business acumen. and all they know how to dois build hotels or invest in already saturated sector.
Those that are capable of financing reputable companies like these prefer to waste the money on expensive wines and cars, and live luxurious lifestyles that leave them broke within a decade.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
What freeze did will make girls stop taking pictures with guys even if he is their boyfriend. So that in case they break up, the ex-boyfriend won't post the picture on internet when the girl settles down with her husband lipsrsealed

not when they're in love

is like to say people will stop joining the
military cuz they get killed at war front
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Jacko1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Many stations will happily steal freeze

He has paid his dues and earned his name

Inspiration.... Beat to name a few
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Adebanjids1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:

Which I was Neva a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by tbliss22(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmm like seriously, this guy (freeze) is just too cool when he speaks. But the lesson here is that when u start to make fame due to great favor surrounding you, never think you are INDESPENSIBLE!! I also feels he talks too much especially about sensitive national issues. I hope you've learnt your lesson anyway?

I'm sure freeze will get hooked by another cool company because he's got the skills and everything it takes to be an OAP.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by thesicilian: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Good
I will step up
I believe you. Seems you're already doing just that. Your blog is great!
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by onatisi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Very good . God bless the man that sacked oap. Good riddance to oap rubbish
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:

Those that are capable of financing reputable companies like these prefer to waste the money on expensive wines and cars, and live luxurious lifestyles that leave them broke within a decade.
Its disgusting, honestly. We have to wait for SOUTH AFRICA to come and establish shoprite over here, rejoicing when 'shoprite comes to our city'. We do not have a single indigenous shopping mall. Anybody that has the startuo capital for something as big as that will be instantly successful, as successful as Walmart in the US

4 Likes

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by HMZi: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaen1317:
Oyibo should go back to his country. No be even better oyibo sef. We have enough problems amongst ourselves for oyibo to come and be adding
person wey dey generate revenue and employment 4 nigeria nai u wan make e go? Bro,start using that brain of urs 4 gud..u wey b blackman,wu u epp?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.