Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) (69141 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by EbolaParasite: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
2sexynet:
ahan... God bless your brain. Just imagine the number companies that have exited Nigeria and you wonder if we have people in Nigeria. Ask me what our riche men do with their money. Aside Dangote and a few others, the rest are just dummies who lack business acumen. and all they know how to dois build hotels or invest in already saturated sector.

Anybody dey hold you from using your own money to build the so called businesses?
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by 2sexynet: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Anybody dey hold you from using your own money to build the so called businesses?
k
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Everybody say, na Wa...
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by thesicilian: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

That picture is so repulsive and cringeworthy. I wish Nigeria could start all over again, I wish we had gotten our independence maybe just 10 years ago, so highly educated, incorruptible Nigerian people would take over from the British.
We had one goal for independence: to gain 'freedom' from the British. Not knowing that in that freedom laid a greater form of slavery - a mental and economic slavery. We were not ready to govern ourselves back then. That was the start of our problems as a nation.

AnonyNymous:

I'm still young, and sometimes I wish we could come together and for create a movement so strong to send all these old farts packing. . . but when I look on Nairaland, the average Nigerian youth is just interested in complaining about whoever's on the seat.

You know Nairaland is a perfect microcosm of the Nigerian nation. No one has any ideology of his own.

AnonyNymous:

I remember Yaradua's tenure, during that election I think I was in SS1. . . I was wondering why nobody was paying attention to Pat Utomi, a real professor, and instead focusing on people with waec certificates/military experience throwing brute insults at each other

Same here. Pat Utomi wasn't a member of PDP or APC, wasn't from any if the 3 major tribes, so nobody looked in his direction. Even though he was one of the few who actually seemed to have the solution to most of Nigeria's economic and political woes.
I pray we get it right soon anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pangea:
All these useless foreigners running our businesses in Nigeria
While in their countries, there is no opportunity for Nigerians living there except crimes.
One day go be one day naa.

When are we going to have a leader that will be interested in making Nigeria great?
Not all these wicked and soulless impostors?

I have nothing against foreigners who are making it in Nigeria, my grouch is that their country of origin should offer same opportunities to enterprising Nigerians living there
what the f are saying. You can be whatever you wanna be in a foreign land as long as you are a citizen or legal resident. The ones that resort to crimes are usually the illegals. Get your facts straight and quit resenting over something which isn't true
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by KingTom(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
hungryboy:
oga which lesson you wan make him learn nah? ,
Basketmouth no sabi before say, him wife today been be pesin ex yesterday?,
Freeze was childish though, but he doesn't deserve to be sacked,
This is a case of someone who is richer and more powerful than you leveraging his connections to bring you down,
I can now see that Basketmouth Is a comedian who can joke and make fun of others but can't take a joke

Freeze how far dem don hire you for TVC? shocked
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Doctorfitz: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
annnikky:
Basketmouth will be like cheesy

Was this meant to b a joke? So boring!
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Can he help me sack seun and lalasticlala too?dem no dey gree me rest with ban for ñairaland
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
ellacute45:

Was he sacked shocked
yes now,he was sackeded
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by ensamy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Basket Mouth and Rugged man don finally deal with freeze Chaii chaii chaii

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaen1317:
yes I still maintain, make oyibo go back. We go sort our sef. If we share their property like the great Mugabe do na bad thing? I go collect Julius Berger, dash u cool fm, Emeka go collect shoprite, Hassan go be new Dstv owner, Tosin go be owner of Mtn. Bros checkout the packaging na. Tell me say naija no go better

Entitlement mentality. This is an individual that wants to manage a business?
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingRex1:
But Freeze himself said he wasnt sacked nd will sue those bloggers
dont mind b baggar, he has been laid off
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by annnikky(f): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Was this meant to b a joke? So boring!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by ShootToKill: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
On another note, it makes me unhappy to know that some of Nigeria's best companies are not even owned by Nigerians.

Ofcourse especially in yorubaland. I was even thinking the daughter will marry a nigerian or even yoruba but No she went back to lebanon (or wherever) (like every Arab) and married an Arab husband. Economically it means double capital flight from nigeria.
The Amins shouldn't worry the government in power today is a pro-Arab pro-Islam fulani government. They can ride on. grin

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Abuklaw(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Just Negodu! Why are you unhappy? Are they the ones that said nigerians shouldn't have business sense? Baba....If you don't have what to say just...
Both of you are wrong. This is the era of globalisation, anybody can own whatsoever property or investment anywhere in the world. Most of the performing businesses in USA are own by Japanese, Korean, Saudi and the Middle belt nations. So chill nigga.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
On another note, it makes me unhappy to know that some of Nigeria's best companies are not even owned by Nigerians.
Cool fm
Shoprite
Mtn
etc

2 Likes

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Pangea: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
iRyan:
what the f are saying. You can be whatever you wanna be in a foreign land as long as you are a citizen or legal resident. The ones that resort to crimes are usually the illegals. Get your facts straight and quit resenting over something which isn't true

Have you been to a place like India?
How can you be their citizen when there is no opportunity like that?
In such place there is no path to citizenship
And you have to be married to them to be a resident.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Smellymouth: 5:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Odunharry:

Evening boss.. No kill me with laff

grin grin Boda, Akant kee you na..
You re my chairman..

Good morning Saah..
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by jclassiq(m): 6:02am On Aug 28, 2016
ellacute45:

Was he sacked shocked
he was bagged
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2016
jclassiq:
he was bagged

angry
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:11am On Aug 28, 2016
thesicilian:
better for us cuz we cannot manage and maintain it.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Chukazu: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Thats it
Nigerians lacks managerial skills
Cool FM is one of my best FM in this life.
that was before now,days of DANFORSTER ... Beat Fm" ti take over "
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by tammie24: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2016
hungryboy:
oga which lesson you wan make him learn nah? ,
Basketmouth no sabi before say, him wife today been be pesin ex yesterday?,
Freeze was childish though, but he doesn't deserve to be sacked,
This is a case of someone who is richer and more powerful than you leveraging his connections to bring you down,
I can now see that Basketmouth Is a comedian who can joke and make fun of others but can't take a joke
It has got nothing to do with basket mouth

Basket mouth nor reach abeg undecided

It's between him and his boss

Hopefully they will sit themselves out of return to business
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by thesicilian: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2016
LOVEGINO:
better for us cuz we cannot manage and maintain it.
With the necessary assistance, I think we can many of us can do even better than our foreign counterparts!

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Egbon, we have seen the official sack letter from the management of Cool FM..

I think Freeze is just tryna save his face.. grin
dont mind that freezer of a guy, doing medicine after death. He took that his stupidity too far and he got served.

Which husband will be happy to know that his has been yanshed by a fellow talkative? That act alone can make basketmouth resent his wife a little.
Freeze kor,air thermocool ni

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by ROCE: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2016
tbliss22:

Lolz, but seriously its rear for a guy to hit such fame without being good at something at least.

Remember Dan Foster then of Cool Fm? He was really good with those foreign accent which made him last for years before leaving cool fm (I'm not sure anyway).

Also Tosin bucknon of naija info or so, I can't remember the radio station, she was really cool at it too.

So finally being an OAP has a lot involved not just writing and speaking skills......

There are over 20 radio stations in Lagos alone. In fact, the new trend is niche stations - music, language, talk etc. The next company he goes to will probably hand him a social media code of conduct. Some guys find him funny but I also think he goes childish at times.

Dan is American, so nothing foreign about his accent. He went to Inspiration then City fm. Now, he's at Classic.

Tosyn Bucknor is still at Top Radio

Talking is an asset and knowledge of handling radio equipment saves cost so no matter how annoying Freeze can be, he still has some experience that money can't buy. Radio stations need content plus sponsors. The guy has the ability to bring both.

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by ROCE: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2016
How often do you get people fired here?

We are firing every time. My first daughter fires more than my younger daughter but now I am surprised my younger daughter whom we said she does not fire before coming here now fires more than others. Like our internet company, we have asked them to fix the internet link because we have to link from the headquarters to Kano because we are launching Cool and Wazobia FM in Kano. Talking about Wazobia, it would be a piece of cake. We have over one million Igbo there. We have half a million Yoruba there. So, all the people there speak four languages, English, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo. We have the real Wazobia man there. We want the internet linked so we can feed them with all the programmes, music and schedules. So, the guys have to do it. When you are stressed you can do anything. When you are under pressure, any simple thing can hurt you. And in family, it hurts most. There is no tolerance because the more I know you, the more I will tell you the way I want things’ done. That is the problem. We are natural.

http://encomium.ng/aim-group-boss-amin-mousalli-reveals-how-he-started-wazobia-fm-with-his-cleaners/

Amin Mousalli

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Perfecttouch:
dont mind that freezer of a guy, doing medicine after death. He took that his stupidity too far and he got served.

Which husband will be happy to know that his has been yanshed by a fellow talkative? That act alone can make basketmouth resent his wife a little.
Freeze kor,air thermocool ni

Bwahahahhaha... cheesy grin

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Mustay(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2016
Jarus:

Cool fm
Shoprite
Mtn
etc

Artee Group owns Spar and Cash n' Carry
AIG bought over Jumia and collapsed the other guys into one.
There are so many other companies and industries the Lebanese and Indians own especially in Lagos and Ogun respectively. Similarly, like Northerners, they trade a lot so access to the North has always been easy. Knowing the history of Indians in SA, it's no surprise how SA businesses come to Nigeria too!
Most sophisticated supermarket or stores are foreign owned as they have the capital to fund the equipment etc that makes shopping easy. Nigerians create artificial barriers when it comes to doing business here and some times, those barriers kill us and helps them. In some cases though, the barriers affect everyone. For example, there's a reason why Shoprite cannot enter PH till today while Spar is the biggest mall in the city.

Going to radio, let's look at the following:

88.9 Brilla FM - onwed by Brilla Group (Nigerian)

89.75 Eko FM - onwed by LASG (Nigerian)

90.9 Top Radio - Nigerian owned

91.3 Lagos Talks, 97.3 Classic Fm, 99.9 Beat Fm and 102.7 Naija Fm - onwed by Megaletrics (Nigerian)

91.7 WFm - onwed by Nigerians

92.3 Inspiration FM - owned by Erastus Akingbola (Nigerian)

92.9 Bond fm, 97.7 Metro fm and 103.5 Radio one - owned by FGN (Nigerian)

93.7 Rhythm FM - owned by Bruce (Nigerian)

94.1 Rainbow FM - owned by Keke Ogungbe, (Nigerian)

95.1 Wazobia FM, 96.9 Cool Fm and 99.3 Nigeria Info - owned by Amin (Lebanese naturalised to a Nigerian)

96.1 Traffic Radio - owned by LASG

96.5 Urban Radio - Nigerians

98.1 Smooth FM - owned by this Lagos big boy (forgotten his name but Nigerian)

98.5 Sound city (Tajudeen et al, Nigerian)

98.9 Kiss FM (Nigerian)

100.5 Ray Power - onwed by Dokpesi (Nigerian)

101.5 Star FM - owned by Murtala (Nigerian)

102.3 Radio Continental - owned by Lagos itself cheesy Continental Broadcasting Services (Nigerian)

103.1 Unilag Radio (UNILAG)

104.9 SMA FM - owned by SMA College; Nigerian onwed

105.1 City FM - Nigerian owned

106.5 Fàájì FM - (DAAR Communications), Nigeria owned

106.9 NOUN Radio (NOUN)

Naptu2, please help above ^^ if there's any omission or correction or modification.

Amin had been in Nigeria for a long time, he saw an opportunity and tapped into it. Radio needs to serve a particular set of people, maybe that's why it's not such an industry foreigners want to venture into. Amin has sort of challenged our people too through the creation of Nigeria Info and Wazobia fm. Now, he has ventured into TV and that's just the media aspect of his business.

Foreigners will continue tapping into glaring and existing business opportunities that make Nigerians give up as a result of stereotyping and PhD syndrome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by lollmaolol(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2016
thesicilian:

Sadly, it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by ogene70: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2016
thesicilian:

saw 2 of your posts today ...you sound very intelligent I must say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.