Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) (69135 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by onatisi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
tbliss22:
Hmmm like seriously, this guy (freeze) is just too cool when he speaks. But the lesson here is that when u start to make fame due to great favor surrounding you, never think you are INDESPENSIBLE!! I also feels he talks too much especially about sensitive national issues. I hope you've learnt your lesson anyway?

I'm sure freeze will get hooked by another cool company because he's got the skills and everything it takes to be an OAP.

which kind yeye skills does he have? That guy that writes and talks before he thinks. Smh

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Like play like play this guy don enter job market

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by HMZi: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
JuanDeDios:

E get as e be my brother. Nigerians are enterprising but the problem is that we don't a functional credit system. If you're not rich you tend to remain poor because you can't get funding for any idea you may have. That's a part of the problem.
beautiful..cudnt hav said it beta.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
On another note, it makes me unhappy to know that some of Nigeria's best companies are not even owned by Nigerians.
i tell you

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
hungryboy:
oga which lesson you wan make him learn nah? ,
Basketmouth no sabi before say, him wife today been be pesin ex yesterday?,
Freeze was childish though, but he doesn't deserve to be sacked,
This is a case of someone who is richer and more powerful than you leveraging his connections to bring you down,
I can now see that Basketmouth Is a comedian who can joke and make fun of others but can't take a joke

Just look at the way you jump into inconclusion, haba go did u know it was baskekmouth that call for his sack?

You think the management can't caution or sack their own if they feel his is stepping out of line?

Pls pls don't bring the man into this oo
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:

I think its more of strategy than mental capacity. Then finance is a great deal also.

Exactly. I can't count how many times I have had to dump a very lucrative business idea simply because there was no money to execute it. There was even one case that a bank was willing to finance my idea, but only if my employer would stand as a guarantor. My employer whom I have worked with for 3yrs as at then refused to get involved. That was how I lost that opportunity.
It's part of a bigger problem. We have to build a society where people have a measure of trust in each other. Then people need to believe that the courts can be trusted to speedily enforce contracts and dispense justice. These are the fundamentals.

3 Likes

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by jojosweet(f): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
So now cool.fm have vacancy abi what?

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
jojosweet:
So now cool.fm have vacancy abi what?
Yes o! With your sweet name, I'm sure it'll be a walkover for you. smiley
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by uwajeh(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Is this supposed to be journalism??!! Please don't you bloggers have any shame?!
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by CioAngels(f): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Most (99.9) Nigerians fluants impressive dossiers while the people like amin fluants skills so are bound to stay on in business. 1%, Pa adedoyin and few others i honour you all.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by tbliss22(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
onatisi:
which kind yeye skills does he have? That guy that writes and talks before he thinks. Smh

Lolz, but seriously its rear for a guy to hit such fame without being good at something at least.

Remember Dan Foster then of Cool Fm? He was really good with those foreign accent which made him last for years before leaving cool fm (I'm not sure anyway).

Also Tosin bucknon of naija info or so, I can't remember the radio station, she was really cool at it too.

So finally being an OAP has a lot involved not just writing and speaking skills......
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by stchinedu: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
hungryboy:
This is a case of someone who is richer and more powerful than you leveraging his connections to bring you down,
I can now see that Basketmouth Is a comedian who can joke and make fun of others but can't take a joke

I think you are dragging basketmouth into his mess. Yeah. ..He had it with basketmouth but his boss did not say he was sacked because of that. Don't forget that freeze denied his sack...I think it's a case of feeling too important. No be today him start.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by thesicilian: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Its disgusting, honestly. We have to wait for SOUTH AFRICA to come and establish shoprite over here, rejoicing when 'shoprite comes to our city'. We do not have a single indigenous shopping mall. Anybody that has the startuo capital for something as big as that will be instantly successful, as successful as Walmart in the US
Some state governors even count it as part of their achievements when they sponsor foreign business entities, but can't do the same for their people

5 Likes

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by jojosweet(f): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Yes o! With your sweet name, I'm sure it'll be a walkover for you. smiley
grin
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
guy man tame dere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!take wish kain yeye jokeu smoke lizard piss niii??yeye comments everywhere person like u na hin go dey greet person wey him papa die say sowi i knw hw u feel..meanwhile ur own papa dey backyard dey play draft wiv him village frnz and enjoy palmy and bushmeat...wake up and use ur akonuche reason dey wey God give u free of charge..
hungryboy:
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
Freez Pictured on CCTV Crying like a baby after he was sacked

http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/coolfm-confirms-sack-of-daddy-freeze.html
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
So sad Freeze. When one door is closed many are opened.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by creamylicious(f): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
iffa hear say finger of basketmouth nuh day dia ..... freeze bit more than he can chew .. very cheeky fellow
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Supnaija(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
I bet he was fired cos of egotism and i guess his cup just got filled up. That guy feels he is on top of the world because he works where no one else can replace him. Talking anyhow to anyone he feels like taking a jab on.
If this is true, he deserves to be taught a lesson.

The freezer just got frozen

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Some state governors even count it as part of their achievements when they sponsor foreign business entities, but can't do the same for their people
That picture is so repulsive and cringeworthy. I wish Nigeria could start all over again, I wish we had gotten our independence maybe just 10 years ago, so highly educated, incorruptible Nigerian people would take over from the British. I'm still young, and sometimes I wish we could come together and for create a movement so strong to send all these old farts packing. . . but when I look on Nairaland, the average Nigerian youth is just interested in complaining about whoever's on the seat. I remember Yaradua's tenure, during that election I think I was in SS1. . . I was wondering why nobody was paying attention to Pat Utomi, a real professor, and instead focusing on people with waec certificates/military experience throwing brute insults at each other
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
What freeze did will make girls stop taking pictures with guys even if he is their boyfriend. So that in case they break up, the ex-boyfriend won't post the picture on internet when the girl settles down with her husband lipsrsealed
Exactly, Dat freeze guy too behave immature for dat act
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
hungryboy:
U are taking it from different angle entirely, it's one tin to be joking, and it's different tins to blasphemy, freeze had gone too far for him to post such pix on internet, and beside, aww do u knw it was basket mouth dat leverage his connection to bring freeze down, I tink d so called freeze had stepped on different toes and he sincerely deserved wot he got, dnt blame anybody for his misfortune

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by kaen1317: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
HMZi:
person wey dey generate revenue and employment 4 nigeria nai u wan make e go? Bro,start using that brain of urs 4 gud..u wey b blackman,wu u epp?
yes I still maintain, make oyibo go back. We go sort our sef. If we share their property like the great Mugabe do na bad thing? I go collect Julius Berger, dash u cool fm, Emeka go collect shoprite, Hassan go be new Dstv owner, Tosin go be owner of Mtn. Bros checkout the packaging na. Tell me say naija no go better
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Smellymouth: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao... werey

Good evening Saah.. cheesy grin

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by philemonemenike(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Selfboss pose for the bosses even l be pure water seller l be boss! No back body go sack the boss even l made more in that big black bag.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Okehjp(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Na lie. They cannot sack Daddy Freeze. He has big shares in that company.

Also No one can replace him or else station go fall grin
No man is indispensible
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Zetra(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Thats it

Nigerians lacks managerial skills

Cool FM is one of my best FM in this life.

but the managers of the company itself are Nigerians...
all I see we worship whites to allow them invest with enough incentives by the govt but if it's a Nigerian business we will pull it down
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by hamrof(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
cool is freezing freeze and everything be camp froze
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by thesicilian: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
JuanDeDios:

It's part of a bigger problem. We have to build a society where people have a measure of trust in each other. Then people need to believe that the courts can be trusted to speedily enforce contracts and dispense justice. These are the fundamentals.
I agree.
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by Odunharry(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Good evening Saah.. cheesy grin
Evening boss.. No kill me with laff
Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:

I believe you. Seems you're already doing just that. Your blog is great!

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) by HMZi: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaen1317:
yes I still maintain, make oyibo go back. We go sort our sef. If we share their property like the great Mugabe do na bad thing? I go collect Julius Berger, dash u cool fm, Emeka go collect shoprite, Hassan go be new Dstv owner, Tosin go be owner of Mtn. Bros checkout the packaging na. Tell me say naija no go better
do u even know the state zimbabwe's economy?Na galloping inflation o..shey u wan buy bread 4 1mill naira abi? Cool down o..no make me laff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / 11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.